What makes Donald Trump seem like he would be right for the presidency?

Chilled Soda

http://archive.is/odkJr

Unbelievable. Instead of disavowing the actions, Bernie calls on Trump to "stop provoking violence" and that "In America people have a right to attend a political rally without fear of physical harm"

I'm sorry, but last time I checked, the Bernie boys were throwing around more punches and threatening more physical harm than Trump supporters at the rally.

It's not like Bernie called on them to do that. They chose to do it themselves, and filed their reasoning under his name. And frankly, it's ignorant to go around saying Bernie doesn't disavow violence, when Trump practically encourages it himself. There's several videos on the internet already of protesters being punched at Trump rallies, but I can't find any clips of Bernie's supporters doing the same to his.

http://archive.is/odkJr

Unbelievable. Instead of disavowing the actions, Bernie calls on Trump to "stop provoking violence" and that "In America people have a right to attend a political rally without fear of physical harm"

I'm sorry, but last time I checked, the Bernie boys were throwing around more punches and threatening more physical harm than Trump supporters at the rally.

Because 5 people at a Trump rally = all Bernie supporters.

Because Trump hasn't intentionally stirred up hatred at his rallies with his bigoted comments.

Because Trump doesn't throw out peaceful protesters at his rallies and allow his hysterical audience to verbally/physically assault the people being thrown out. 

Because Trump cares about peace and denounces his supporters who yell racist things to colored protesters at his rallies.

Oh wait..

Because 5 people at a Trump rally = all Bernie supporters.

Because Trump hasn't intentionally stirred up hatred at his rallies with his bigoted comments.

Because Trump doesn't throw out peaceful protesters at his rallies and allow his hysterical audience to verbally/physically assault the people being thrown out. 

Because Trump cares about peace and denounces his supporters who yell racist things to colored protesters at his rallies.

Oh wait..

I want to ask you a question. Have you seen the actual photos and video that they have taken at this crashed rally? I'm just curious.

I want to ask you a question. Have you seen the actual photos and video that they have taken at this crashed rally? I'm just curious.

Have you seen the videos of Trump's supporters attacking others at rallies? Or the videos of Trump saying he'll charge them with anything to get them in jail? Or Trump skirting around condoning the violence against protesters at his rallies? 

Yes, hence why I posted that.

It's not like Bernie called on them to do that. They chose to do it themselves, and filed their reasoning under his name. And frankly, it's ignorant to go around saying Bernie doesn't disavow violence, when Trump practically encourages it himself. There's several videos on the internet already of protesters being punched at Trump rallies, but I can't find any clips of Bernie's supporters doing the same to his.

Really? I could find plenty! Here, have a looky! Here's a heads up though, some of the stuff is pretty graphic, in fact a guy comes out of a crowd with a bloody head in the longer one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3rjjlUCk84 Here's some clips. This one, despite its title shows a lot of the stuff that happened in and out of the stadium

And here is a full length news broadcast that comes along with it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8NAFJs-WCI

found more footage!

Man, it's not hard to find violet Bernie supporters beating people on video, but hey, at least someone has a source to back up their claims here, right guys?

This one comes in 4 parts, and I put them in order for convenience

Part uno

Part dos

Part tres

And finally part Quattro! This one comes with some fights as well.

And now, I wait for the rebuttal videos. Come on boys, lay me on me!

found more footage!

Man, it's not hard to find violet Bernie supporters beating people on video, but hey, at least someone has a source to back up their claims here, right guys?

This one comes in 4 parts, and I put them in order for convenience

Part uno

Part dos

Part tres

And finally part Quattro! This one comes with some fights as well.

And now, I wait for the rebuttal videos. Come on boys, lay me on me!

Can you point out exactly where you see "violent Bernie supporters beating people"?

Unbelievable indeed. Bernie says people should be able to attend political rallies without getting attacked

YEAH! ... wait ... err ... like ... wasn't that the problem?

Oppositely, You seem to forget to read

He recently said of a protester, ‘I want to punch him in the face.’ Another time Trump yearned for the old days when the protester would have been punched and “carried out on a stretcher.’ Then just a few days ago a female reporter apparently was assaulted by his campaign manager.

So ... tell me ... how can you complain about violence at rallies and still support Trump?

... or are you saying that there's an exception - that violence against fellow americans is perfectly acceptable, if they are protesting?

So, please do explain while it's apparently OK to advocate violence against fellow americans?

... or are you saying that there's an exception - that violence against fellow americans is perfectly acceptable, if they are protesting?

So, please do explain while it's apparently OK to advocate violence against fellow americans?

I'm not advocating for violence or anything but Trump can pull those off and if anything it strengthens his image as a "strong leader". Most of the time protesters are obnoxious and disruptive to those around them, Trump essentially not putting up with anything and telling them to GTFO is a dick move sure but that is his image, he can be a dick and still "look good" for the average American. Any other candidate (most notably Bernie) have their image effected when you compare it to Trump, which is rather than the "caring leader who is willing to listen" it comes off as weak and a push over especially with America's reputation as the strongest in the world, the average person sees it something along the lines of "if he can't even stop a few dozen people from being an asshole how can he lead us?"

Can you point out exactly where you see "violent Bernie supporters beating people"?

Well part 4 has em, along with the clip montage from the post above it. Come on man, I even labeled the specifics for you, but you seemed to have missed them, like you just clicked on them for like 10 seconds, and then clicked off of them. Cmon man!

I_space_out_my_sentences.txt

I'm not advocating for violence or anything but Trump can pull those off and if anything it strengthens his image as a "strong leader". Most of the time protesters are obnoxious and disruptive to those around them, Trump essentially not putting up with anything and telling them to GTFO is a dick move sure that is his image, he can be a dick and still "look good" for the average American. Any other candidate (most notably Bernie) have the image effected when you compare the rest, which is rather than the "caring leader who is willing to listen" it comes off as weak and a push over especially with America's reputation as the strongest in the world, the average person sees it something along the lines of "if he can't even stop a few dozen people from being an asshole how can he lead us?"

Can a man give a even more based reply? Derpeh, I don't even care that you aren't supporting Trump, but this is good.

Though to add on to it when Bernie got interrupted by those 4 BLM protesters, he canceled the rally in Seattle, and the people on only spoke for like 10 minutes. That doesn't make him a strong leader, if anything it makes him seem like a major pushover who can't stand up when things get heated.

@Derpeh, you seem to be missing the point: I'm quite aware it makes him look strong. That Trump is being a hypocrit is quite obvious. But Trump wasn't the one comming here, complaining about violence at rallies. Utsoob was.

@Utsoob, you seemed to have forgotten to answer my question:

How can you complain about violence at rallies and still support Trump - who apparently advocate violence against fellow americans?

@Derpeh, you seem to be missing the point: I'm quite aware it makes him look strong. That Trump is being a hypocrit is quite obvious. But Trump wasn't the one comming here, complaining about violence at rallies. Utsoob was.

@Utsoob, you seemed to have forgotten to answer my question:

How can you complain about violence at rallies and still support Trump - who apparently advocate violence against fellow americans?

@hyperqube (HEY PYTHON I GOT MY BOLD AND CAPS BACK)

you've seen to have forgotten my answer, and I'm not going to repeat it to you.

I've answered this question before to others before, Hyperqube, most notably to Python. You know this, and I know this. You're being like Ted Cruz now, asking questions that got answered literal minutes before.

I'll gladly tell you where a guy like you can get a brand new Polaroid Instant Photo camera if you want, it will help you remember stuff like this. As they say, "Take a picture, it will last longer!"

I've answered this question before to others before, Hyperqube, most notably to Python. You know this, and I know this. You're being like Ted Cruz now, asking questions that got answered literal minutes before.

Then could you point me to the post you refer to, or repeat your answer?

People really blaming Trump for the riots? Damn. To blame were some low life Bernie supporting scums. I don't see Trump supporters everywhere going around vandalizing others property, causing violence or aggressively silencing people of different opinions.  

• Like 2

I don't see Trump supporters everywhere going around vandalizing others property, causing violence or aggressively silencing people of different opinions.

Well, you know what they say ... it's not violence if it's against a homeless person :D

People really blaming Trump for the riots? Damn. To blame were some low life Bernie supporting scums. I don't see Trump supporters everywhere going around vandalizing others property, causing violence or aggressively silencing people of different opinions.  

Trump supporters didnt injure 2 cops and send 3 to the hospital (idk if those were the final numbers). Bernie supporters just dont want to admit that the left can stoop as low as the right sometimes. End of story. Keep in mind how they responded too. Bernie tried making Trump the bad guy and he's out pointing fingers, and Trump said he doesnt encourage this kind of behavior. 

Well, you know what they say ... it's not violence if it's against a homeless person :D

You Bernie supporters need a new response to this. Homeless person argument is beating a dead horse now. 

You Bernie supporters need a new response to this. Homeless person argument is beating a dead horse now.

Appologies.

Well, you know what they say ... it's not violence if it's against a homeless person it's already been pointed out multiple times

The thing is - I'm still not even sure if NewWizard was being sarcastic or not.

But as you seem to assume he isn't ... you can't really say that everybody knows about the violence trump supporters cause, when someone is claiming Trump supporters aren't causing violence.

If it were beating a dead horse ... the person would be well awere of it.

Appologies.

Well, you know what they say ... it's not violence if it's against a homeless person it's already been pointed out multiple times

The thing is - I'm still not even sure if NewWizard was being sarcastic or not.

But as you seem to assume he isn't ... you can't really say that everybody knows about the violence trump supporters cause, when someone is claiming Trump supporters aren't causing violence.

If it were beating a dead horse ... the person would be well awere of it.

This guy is just obsessed with one incident where a homeless person got beaten. I don't know if that's ignorance that times moved on or if he just is close minded.

Meanwhile you have people getting beaten because they have trump signs, vandalism of property, and people just being dickish all in the name of a old white guy who probably will die after a year in office. But it's okay, I mean Donald Trump kicked out a protester! He's got it coming

"trump said mean things i dont like he's LITERALLY HITLER"

You know I could compare the democratic rise of Hitler and the political polarisation between left and right in 1930's Germany to the current political scene in America but I'm sure the internet has already done that a thousand times before.

I actually watched the Trump rally livestream on youtube and it confirmed my previous statement that he's retarded. Sanders has his own stupid ideas but Trump is takes retardation to a whole new level.

• Like 1