What makes Donald Trump seem like he would be right for the presidency?

Chilled Soda

wait ...

... OK, I guess? I'm not gonna downplay Trump did something easy?

Re-read my comment and focusing on a single sentence read the whole thing.

Making alot of money if you have a large capital from the start is easy when you compare it to those starting out with nothing but in no way is it easy in the sense that anyone can do it which is what you seem to be implying.

leadership to be able to organise the whole company. 

Managing people is by far the hardest part in any business venture. 

Edit: which is why I have so much respect for politicians, despite what they have done. It's their whole job to work with people. 

Many people can't even maintain good relations with their peers and families, imagine managing a whole state or nation. 

THIS JUST IN: ROMMEY BE MAD

THIS ALSO JUST IN: TRUMP RECEIVED 20k MORE VOTERS THAN ROMMEY DID IN HIS HOME STATE.

Convinent, no?

Making alot of money if you have a large capital from the start is easy when you compare it to those starting out with nothing but in no way is it easy in the sense that anyone can do it which is what you seem to be implying.

Oh it's not like "putting out the trash"- easy. Between 1988 & 2015, the Dow Jones rises 718%. If it were "putting out the trash", Donald Trumps net worth wouldn't have risen only 300%. (and for the record - he's not the only one. In a (horribly simplified) sense, for every person over 718, there's one under 781)

But this is all in reference to the comment in post 117

Trump is not dumb. He is incredibly smart (intellectually, and more so, emotionally). Nobody makes billions of dollars without smart and rational decisions.

Now, I don't know about you ... but if the banks of my buddies give an average of 718%, and my bank only gives 300% ... I'm inclined not so much inclined to call my banker "incredibly smart", and more inclined to give 'm a mouthful ... but again, I don't know about you.

Between 1988 & 2015, the Dow Jones rises 718%. If it were "putting out the trash", Donald Trumps net worth wouldn't have risen only 300%. 

His net worth only increased by 300% between those years?

Oh it's not like "putting out the trash"- easy. Between 1988 & 2015, the Dow Jones rises 718%. If it were "putting out the trash", Donald Trumps net worth wouldn't have risen only 300%. (and for the record - he's not the only one. In a (horribly simplified) sense, for every person over 718, there's one under 781)

But this is all in reference to the comment in post 117

Trump is not dumb. He is incredibly smart (intellectually, and more so, emotionally). Nobody makes billions of dollars without smart and rational decisions.

Now, I don't know about you ... but if the banks of my buddies give an average of 718%, and my bank only gives 300% ... I'm inclined not so much inclined to call my banker "incredibly smart", and more inclined to give 'm a mouthful ... but again, I don't know about you.

Where on earth are you getting these percentages from? Are they taking into account any other factors? What bank is giving anything at 718%? What? 

Re-read my comment and focusing on a single sentence read the whole thing.

Im glad I'm not the only one getting frustrated with Hyperqube's inability to process replies. 

I also agree that it's easier to get started when you have a lot of capital to start with. But keep in mind losing a million dollars is also just as easy when you're out investing and taking risks. Another thing is that net worth also isn't equal to his income. His 2014 income was more along the lines of 123 Million. He claims they were almost 3 times higher. So until we see some sort of tax returns or something, we can't say for sure that he's worth billions. 

Where on earth are you getting these percentages from? Are they taking into account any other factors?

sources: businessInsider.com, forbes, ...

I'm presuming the these peeps know what they are talking about when they make the comparison.

What bank is giving anything at 718%? What?

Im glad I'm not the only one getting frustrated with Hyperqube's inability to process replies.

But keep in mind losing a million dollars is also just as easy

sigh ... you're getting frustrated? I'm the one having to deal with your replies.

Like where does 718% come from: The first line you quoted, was "Between 1988 & 2015, the Dow Jones rises 718%"

... So, where does 718% come from? well funkle, you see, did you know that between 1988 & 2015, the Dow Jones rises 718%. I'm sorry that me, not mentioning that before, frustrates you.

Or the fact that you can lose money. Yes, indeed, that's how a stock works. I'm aware of that, thank you. but when everything is added up, they got to a + 718%.

If in '88, you gave $100 to the stock market and spread it around, you'd now have $718.

Yes, at one point that $100 might have been $90, or it could have dropped from $600 to $550 ... but no matter how much it dropped, with will have risen significantly more.

but the $718, is the "easy" way. it's basically without selling or bying; while a savvy/smart/... person would follow the market & buy good shares; "sell high, buy low" and all that stuff.

His net worth only increased by 300% between those years?

Apparently. Though, as I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, allow me to point out:

Bill Gates (7000%)

The Koch Brothers (4000%)

Warren Buffet (3000%)

Where do you think the saying "the rich are getting richer, the poor are getting poorer" comes from?

We actually live in an age where "His net worth only increased by 300%", 'only' isn't used in a sarcastic way.

• Like 1

"WILL YOU JUST CITE A SOURCE AND USE A CURRENT LINK TO BACK IT UP."

THATS WHAT HE'S TELLING YOU HYPERQUBE. HONESTLY.

Had to break out the bold for this one.

Anyone watch the debate?

Wow ... bold, size 8, and all caps. If you don't watch out, you'll end up breaking the internet.

A link? Hmm ...

How about this. Or for those who laisy to read articles, here's the graph: (sorry about the size)

trump-vs-other-billionaires.png

Cant wait for Trump to go against Hillary. No one has really challenged and attacked Hillary yet. 

Omfg I can imagine his first attack being something along the lines of: You want a woman running this nation? really Merica? Really?

and then trigger all the feminazis

Omfg I can imagine his first attack being something along the lines of: You want a woman running this nation? really Merica? Really?

I bet this will happen. You watch.

sources: businessInsider.com, forbes, ...

I'm presuming the these peeps know what they are talking about when they make the comparison.

sigh ... you're getting frustrated? I'm the one having to deal with your replies.

Like where does 718% come from: The first line you quoted, was "Between 1988 & 2015, the Dow Jones rises 718%"

... So, where does 718% come from? well funkle, you see, did you know that between 1988 & 2015, the Dow Jones rises 718%. I'm sorry that me, not mentioning that before, frustrates you.

Or the fact that you can lose money. Yes, indeed, that's how a stock works. I'm aware of that, thank you. but when everything is added up, they got to a + 718%.

If in '88, you gave $100 to the stock market and spread it around, you'd now have $718.

Yes, at one point that $100 might have been $90, or it could have dropped from $600 to $550 ... but no matter how much it dropped, with will have risen significantly more.

I was asking for sources, not a repeat of what you just said. I see that you linked one now so now I see where these numbers came from so at least there's that. By the way, the S&P500 isn't just the stock market, it's the largest 500 companies being traded. If you put money into the stock market in general chances are you wouldnt have 718% growth throughout those years. I understand for the most part how a stock market works, so you don't need to spell it out for me, thanks though. 

Cant wait for Trump to go against Hillary. No one has really challenged and attacked Hillary yet. 

Based on polls, Trump is the weakest candidate to go up head to head with any of the democrats. So I seriously hope it's someone other than Trump.

This recent debate was just awful again. Fox News dry humped Trump the entire time. Cruz tried making Donald count to 10 to calm him down. Apparently there was a small penis joke I missed at the start. The worst was when they asked everyone if they would support Trump as the nominee and of course they all had to answer yes because they agree to support the nominee from the start. Now there are articles on how even the candidates support Trump even though theyve been bashing on him. Honeslty don't know what they expected.

What I wouldn't to give to see the democratic nominee, in the first debate, go:

Anouncer: Bernie/Hillary, your opening statement

Bernie/Hillary: America, a vote for me, is a vote to keep this misagonisict, racist, clown out of the office.

*drops mic*

*exits stage*

(leaves everyone behind perplexed)

(not gonna happen, of course, but it would be AWESOME)

I was asking for sources, not a repeat of what you just said. I see that you linked one now so now I see where these numbers came from so at least there's that. By the way, the S&P500 isn't just the stock market, it's the largest 500 companies being traded. If you put money into the stock market in general chances are you wouldnt have 718% growth throughout those years. I understand for the most part how a stock market works, so you don't need to spell it out for me, thanks though.

appologies if I came of as rude, btw.

(on the S&P thing, I'm also aware of that (my country has something symelar), but for people who don't know what the S&P is, "stock market", while not entirely correct, is more understandable)

(also, another small correction on my part: I just spotted that's that's 300% & 718% increase. - meaning 0 = the same, while 100% is double. Thus S&P500 went x8, while Donald went x4)

appologies if I came of as rude, btw.

It's all good. Im here to argue politics and economics. My friend and I have very similar arguments on like a daily basis it seems so I'm use to it lol.

Btw, these reports came out this morning. Unemployment is up to about 10% while creating 242000 jobs in the US. Economic confidence is still decreasing though. 

CctaOI1UUAA-aps.jpg

Daily reminder that Trump has released his health plan policies on his Website. Includes some elements from Sanders plan.

BUT ALSO DAILY REMINDER FOR YOU CLOWNS TO VOTE TOMMORROW. IF YOUR NOT REGISTERED TO VOTE, FUCKING REGISTER.

Here you go.

You can just pinpoint the moment where he loses the only thing that could've possibly helped him get over the fact that he'll never get the latino vote.