What makes Donald Trump seem like he would be right for the presidency?

Chilled Soda

This is so funny. How can people consider Bernie a presidential material if he cant even handle two women?

... dunno. I've heard this absolutly insane theory there would be some people out there who, ya know, like the policies he proposes.

nuts, right?

answer = america

I hate this country can I pls leave and join you europeans

Come on over, looks like you guys need help at the moment if you vote for that tard lol

HEY BP.TF VOTERS: TRUMPS PREDICTED TO WIN MORE DELEGATES THAN TED CANADIAN CRUZ, NARCO RUBOTO AND JOHN "THE ETERNAL WAR" KAISCH TONIGHT. MITT ROMMEY CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP.

BERNIE IS STILL LOSING TO A WOAMN WHO HOLDS ON TO NATIONAL SECRETS AS SECURELY AS HER HUSBAND.

But, It's not too late to join the winning team! You wanna know the secret to joining the team that is MAGA?

https://www.usa.gov/register-to-vote REGISTERING TO FRIGGIN VOTE.

REMEMBER KIDS: This is only two ways you actually get to influence the election, due to the electoral college and the national conventions. Why not make your voice/vote be heard the loudest, and vote to help nominate the true anti establishment candidate?

... dunno. I've heard this absolutly insane theory there would be some people out there who, ya know, like the policies he proposes.

nuts, right?

The thing is with how Bernie handled the situation it came off as weak and that he is a push over, the average American won't give 2 shits about politicians nor read on their policies other than the headlines on the newspaper article when they walk by a news stand they will probably brush off Bernie. They probably wont be voting but it effects his reputation and it will effect his votes, Trump is trying to sell himself as a strong leader who will bring America to greatness again I'm surprised he didnt dump more on Bernie for being "weak" :S

yes ... pathetic ... totally uncalled for. Of all the presidential candidates in both races, Trump himself is the LEAST likely to make fun of a persons heritige. REALLY. He's done NOTHING to deserve getting trolled.

yes ... pathetic ... totally uncalled for. Of all the presidential candidates in both races, Trump himself is the LEAST likely to make fun of a persons heritige. REALLY. He's done NOTHING to deserve getting trolled.

Doesn't matter who, it's still a hypocritical thing to do by SJWs.. Though I don't think that they have ever sought logic. 

Doesn't matter who, it's still a hypocritical thing to do by SJWs.. Though I don't think that they have ever sought logic. 

oh, but do you KNOW it was done by SJWs? Or are you just assuming it's someone being hypocricital?

... perhaps it was done by someone exactly like you - who doesn't like hypocricital people.

Someone who reasoned: "well, If Trump can diss it out, he should be able to take it as well"

Someone who reasoned: "well, If Trump can diss it out, he should be able to take it as well"

General rule of dissing tbh. Im sure he's seen worse than loser.com

• Like 1

So does that mean that I can diss you now?  As you have dissed him? Eye for an eye?

So does that mean that I can diss you now?  As you have dissed him? Eye for an eye?

Sure. I don't see why not.

In fact, if you need inspiration - the most I've dissed him was post #43:

Yeah, why wouldn't he vote for Trump instead?

Donald "I will build a great, and I will make Mexico pay for it" Trump.

Donald "They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people" Trump.

Donald "He's not a war hero. I like people who didn't get captured" Trump - who, btw, didn't go and fight in vietnam.

Donald "Even if waterboarding doesn't work, they diserve it" Trump - 'cause, well, some human rights are not so much a right, as it is a priviledge

Donald "What's your favorite passage from your favorite book is a gotcha question !!" Trump

Donald "Megyn Kelly must be on her period if she thinks she can ask me why my tweets aren't presidential" Trump

Donald "Did I just accidently tweet statistics made up by neo-nazies" Trump

... I can't imagine.

... if you can call 'point out some of his well known, very questional remarks/behavior, which he has not opted to retract; as reason why a person wouldn't be inclined to vote for him' dissing.

You set up this post so weirdly I really don't know what you expect me to do. To comment on each of his quotes? Way too much work.

And btw I didn't really mean "you" as you. But what ever.

You set up this post so weirdly I really don't know what you expect me to do

I'm not sure what you think I should be expecting from you - other then perhaps whatever you were planning to do when you asked

So does that mean that I can diss you now? As you have dissed him?

I mean, that doesn't sound like a rethorical question to me. Did you not expect a "sure, this is how I dissed him, so go right ahead" reply?

Or were you trying to argue that everyone threats others worse then that they want to be treated themselves?

Is it odd that I am european but I still care for what's going on this thread and the political status of America?

HEY BERNIE SUPPORTERS: BERNIE HIMSELF SAID ON NATIONAL TV DURING THE DEBATE THAT "IF YOUR WHITE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT POVERTY IS."

That's verbatim what he said.

That is a fucking bullshit statement. The majority of the poor in America are white. Not black, not Hispanic, not Asian, WHITE.

And a source for hyperqueball http://i.imgur.com/MROjXkk.png

At least Donald at least knows what he's talking about when it comes to racial barriers. Some more literal than others. MAGA

HEY BERNIE SUPPORTERS: BERNIE HIMSELF SAID ON NATIONAL TV DURING THE DEBATE THAT "IF YOUR WHITE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT POVERTY IS."

That's verbatim what he said.

That is a fucking bullshit statement. The majority of the poor in America are white. Not black, not Hispanic, not Asian, WHITE.

And a source for hyperqueball http://i.imgur.com/MROjXkk.png

At least Donald at least knows what he's talking about when it comes to racial barriers. Some more literal than others. MAGA

Yeah racial barriers, just like the huge wall he is going to build to separate america from mexico.

I can even provide the context as well if you want.

I can do more: the 2 minute clip containing the sentence.

The context is institutional racism. Within the context, he wasn't saying that there are no white people who are poor - he was saying that it's harder to be black & poor, then white & poor.

But, did indeed fraise it poorly? Sure. I think we can all agree it could have been fraised better.yes, he did.

I can do more: the 2 minute clip containing the sentence.

The context is institutional racism. Within the context, he wasn't saying that there are no white people who are poor - he was saying that it's harder to be black & poor, then white & poor.

But, did indeed fraise it poorly? Sure. I think we can all agree it could have been fraised better.yes, he did.

I think the intent behind what he said is more important than the exact sentence. Did he say something a bit dumb? Yup. Do I think that despite this his years in the Senate and the message of his campaign reflect his stance on poverty and racial inequality better than a single sentence? Yes.