What makes Donald Trump seem like he would be right for the presidency?

Chilled Soda

Also since I'm in a good mood, heres some more nice stats for everybody (also since when am I the only Republican on this freaking forum?)

https://twitter.com/Crowdpac/status/707762659601481728/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Trump has taken less campaign donations from Wall Street than ANY of the other candidates this election. Even compared to the Grassroot campaigner Bernie Sanders, who promises to go against Wall Street and the finance companies! What a great and ideal role model candidate! 

You Just Can't Stump the Trump!

Edit: Added picture if you can't access Twitter:

T4dZ1xU.jpg

No no no, that graph is tremendously wrong

As you know, Mr. Trump is self-financing his campaign, so we don't have any donors

-- Trump's national campaign manager

Trump has taken less campaign donations from Wall Street than ANY of the other candidates this election. Even compared to the Grassroot campaigner Bernie Sanders, who promises to go against Wall Street and the finance companies! What a great and ideal role model candidate! 

That's because he is self funded if anything he is probably one of the people making millions from Wall Street xD

Though it is a fact that he has spent much less than other candidates for his  campaign (y)

Wasn't that picture taken before This entire David Duke debacle?

Well, I guess you're right, it kind of was obvious all along. David Duke just confirms it.

That's because he is self funded if anything he is probably one of the people making millions from Wall Street xD

not "probably" - if you believe his personal financial disclosure report.

ATTENTION BERNIE SUPPORTERS:

Your organizations (that have not been disavowed by the Sanders campaign or even talked about negatively), have managed to both cancel a peaceful rally and managed to incite a riot in Chicago tonight. Policemen are currently being injured, property is being destroyed, Trump supporter, who are at least a thousand, have to fight their way out of THOUSANDS of Sander's Supporters who want them injured or worse for their views!

Progressive my ass. You just sealed the election for your against your own candidate. What the fuck, how can you even support this shit anymore?

inb4: "Well their radicals, we can't control radicals!" 

The people who organized this "protest" were Black Lives Matter, Sanders Supporters on the University grounds (including immigrant students), even teenagers who can't even vote this year! That's not fucking radicals, that's the baseline for your whole damn "movement", and look what happened! You guys have no one to blame, radicals or not. If this is the group that is supporting a "progressive movement" by hampering free speech and beating anyone who does not think the same way as them, then congratulations! You are emulating the fascists that you claim Trump to be.

ATTENTION BERNIE SUPPORTERS:

Your organizations (that have not been disavowed by the Sanders campaign or even talked about negatively), have managed to both cancel a peaceful rally and managed to incite a riot in Chicago tonight. Policemen are currently being injured, property is being destroyed, Trump supporter, who are at least a thousand, have to fight their way out of THOUSANDS of Sander's Supporters who want them injured or worse for their views!

Progressive my ass. You just sealed the election for your against your own candidate. What the fuck, how can you even support this shit anymore?

The people who organized this "protest" were Black Lives Matter, Sanders Supporters on the University grounds (including immigrant students), even teenagers who can't even vote this year! That's not fucking radicals, that's the baseline for your whole damn "movement", and look what happened! You guys have no one to blame, radicals or not. If this is the group that is supporting a "progressive movement" by hampering free speech and beating anyone who does not think the same way as them, then congratulations! You clearly are the fascists that you claim Trump to be.

Because these supporters obviously are the majority and therefore represent who Bernie and his supporters truly are

Trump has kicked out people in his rallies peacefully protesting, on racial grounds, or for no reason at all. He kicked out a group of Mexicans who were SUPPORTING him months ago. He's kicked out a muslim woman who was holding a sign and not making any commotion whatsoever. Is this what the first amendment looks like to you? This is free speech in your dictionary? How can you be so brainwashed you can't see what has been done by Trump in the past but target what is being done to trump supporters now. Please bold your words more. Afterall, loud and simple are the way retards talk.

Because these supporters obviously are the majority and therefore represent who Bernie and his supporters truly are

Trump has kicked out people in his rallies peacefully protesting, on racial grounds, or for no reason at all. He kicked out a group of Mexicans who were SUPPORTING him months ago. He's kicked out a muslim woman who was holding a sign and not making any commotion whatsoever. Is this what the first amendment looks like to you? This is free speech in your dictionary? How can you be so brainwashed you can't see what has been done by Trump in the past but target what is being done to trump supporters now. Please bold your words more. Afterall, loud and simple are the way retards talk.

Listen. 

I don't know how you can even think that just because it's Trump, its a fucking different cause. A man cannot kick out people who are a distraction, or a active disruption at a event? I mean shit, by that logic, people who run up on stage during concerts don't deserve to be kicked off the stage and slapping the mircophone, in fact they should be praised for their actions!

How can yo be so brainwashed to think that because Trump kicked out a group of Mexicans who protested his rally, that beating your fellow man is okay? How can you justify having thousands of innocents being threatened with their lives in a city even comes CLOSE to a woman who was Muslim came to the event with a sign protesting his speeches against middle eastern immigrants (MUSLIM IS NOT A RACE, ITS A RELIGION. COME ON MAN ITS 2015+X) being kicked out of a event? Is that what the first amendment means to you, beating the "stupid" out of a somebody until they think your way, because you think that they are wrong?  That's not how the Constitution works at all! 

And heres some "retard" bold so you can read it better. IT JUST DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. We had protests and lawsuits about this type of stuff. Absolutely NONE of the courts that are going to be seeing these guys involved in this in trial, later in the year, are going to see this as a first amendment thing, they'll see it as a criminal action!

Here's my process on the election:

Sanders is my favorite. he won't get anything done, but if nothing else he could be a figurehead like the Queen

Trump is a racist business man who wants to run the country like a company and fail it like several other of his name-branded shit storms

Hillary is a liar who tries to be "hip and with it", but she's getting the nomination because "hurr durr I'm a woman"

Rubio and Cruz are just shitheads and I don't agree with them (basic liberal v. conservative views) but if i were to choose it would be Cruz

Kasich isn't going anywhere but I liked his moderate personality

So I can deal with the president of Hillary or Cruz. Just please not Trump. Please God not Trump

Listen. 

I don't know how you can even think that just because it's Trump, its a fucking different cause. A man cannot kick out people who are a distraction, or a active disruption at a event? I mean shit, by that logic, people who run up on stage during concerts don't deserve to be kicked off the stage and slapping the mircophone, in fact they should be praised for their actions!

How can yo be so brainwashed to think that because Trump kicked out a group of Mexicans who protested his rally, that beating your fellow man is okay? How can you justify having thousands of innocents being threatened with their lives in a city even comes CLOSE to a woman who was Muslim came to the event with a sign protesting his speeches against middle eastern immigrants (MUSLIM IS NOT A RACE, ITS A RELIGION. COME ON MAN ITS 2015+X) being kicked out of a event? Is that what the first amendment means to you, beating the "stupid" out of a somebody until they think your way?  THATS NOT HOW THIS WORKS, MAN, and I'll put in "retard" bold so you can read it better. 

TENK MUN I HUR U LUD ND CLER CUZ I DUM SOSHILIST 

I thought I told you the Muslim and mexicans weren't being disruptive. And i didn't justify the supporters in chicago in any way, so how bout you stop putting words in my mouth

This is exactly the kind of thing you needed to attack Bernie and his supporters. Thing is, everything trump does is an attack on himself and the fact people like you can't see it shows we're losing our national IQ test

BUT AMERICA WE LIKE LOUD THINGS AND WE ARENT AFRAID TO SPEAK OUR MIND

giphy.gif

TENK MUN I HUR U LUD ND CLER CUZ I DUM SOSHILIST 

I thought I told you the Muslim and mexicans weren't being disruptive. And i didn't justify the supporters in chicago in any way, so how bout you stop putting words in my mouth

This is exactly the kind of thing you needed to attack Bernie and his supporters. Thing is, everything trump does is an attack on himself and the fact people like you can't see it shows we're losing our national IQ test

BUT AMERICA WE LIKE LOUD THINGS AND WE ARENT AFRAID TO SPEAK OUR MIND

giphy.gif

I'm beginning to think he's just intentionally posting troll trash to antagonize Bernie supporters for his own amusement. 

Keeping the gif because it's a good gif. Old Spice Man best prez 3k20

giphy.gif

Now, lets chat. Civilly this time. 

I thought I told you the Muslim and mexicans weren't being disruptive.

You did, but they were being disruptive. I don't know if the definition of protest has changed in the last few years, but in my experience protest can be anything, verbal or silent. When a women who believes in Islam comes to a Trump rally with a shirt that is clearly meant to reference something Trump has said, AND includes a Star Of David with the word "Islam" in the yellow center rather than "Jude", like a person who was in Jewish Ghetto during the occupation of the Nazis in WWII, it's a protest. When a group of Mexican protesters come and have picket signs, they are still protesting. They may not be "disrupting" vocally, but its the actions that are still "being disruptive" in terms of the events.

Imagine the forums was not bad at replies and imagine this box is filled in with the qoute from Python. on 11 March 2016 8:37pm, saying that, not in bold obviously:

"And i didn't justify the supporters in chicago in any way, so how bout you stop putting words in my mouth"

You did. In fact you said, and this is you saying this, not me filling words in your mouth: 

How can you be so brainwashed you can't see what has been done by Trump in the past but target what is being done to trump supporters now. 

I'm sorry that removing protesters from a rally clearly is related to fights breaking out in a stadium full of innocent and a nearly parking garage. Clearly, this targets the people who actively picketed Bernie speeches, who are kicked out from his speeches! Truly, if anyone has a right to retaliate against something they do not like, they do!

Thing is, everything trump does is an attack on himself 

Everything Trump does is a attack on himself. I see, can you explain to me what this means? Wanting to negotiate peace with Israel and Palestine is an attack on himself? His determination to solve the illegal immigration problem the United States has been dealing with is a attack on himself? His ideas that he thinks that America needs to be protected and must have a say on who comes into the country is a attack on himself?

I need a explanation here, because clearly, I don't know any better. It's voters like me that lower the IQ of the tests after all! I mean it's not like we've gained millions of immigrants who have come to the country, Mexico or otherwise, over the years and failed the tests, thus reducing the scores due to lack of comprehension of the materia or other factors! It's clearly the voters who voted for Dubya Bush, Obama, and soon to be Trump!

In conclusion, I don't think your right. 

I'm beginning to think he's just intentionally posting troll trash to antagonize Bernie supporters for his own amusement. 

I'm beginning to think you intentionally came on this thread to post a antagonization of a Trump Supporter for saying Trump things on a Trump thread.

I heard something today in class that's relevant to the conversation. "Some people aren't worth debating with." It seems like a lot of the people on both sides are here to spit poison so why not go bash a punching bag instead?

Just chill out and don't forget to vote for Vermin Supreme.

What was it Trump said when his supporters beat up a homeless guy? Oh yeah, his supporters are just very pationate. 

... so, Utsoob, I think the main question is now, Do you feel that a presidential candidtate can just act indiferently, even try to wash away, violence commited by his supporters?

Or is it OK if Trump does it, but not if Bernie does it?

& inb4: Bernie will probbably condemn the violence.

What was it Trump said when his supporters beat up a homeless guy? Oh yeah, his supporters are just very pationate. 

... so, Utsoob, I think the main question is now, Do you feel that a presidential candidtate can just act indiferently, even try to wash away, violence commited by his supporters?

Or is it OK if Trump does it, but not if Bernie does it?

First off: Holy fuck that was back in August of last year http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/20/politics/donald-trump-immigration-boston-beating/

Second off: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/634765744673267712?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw He did not respond like that, in fact he condemned the two for their actions against the homeless man.

A presidential candidate candidate to disassociate himself from violence, as it has nothing to what his platform does/believes in. Where the line gets drawn is where people are coming in with Bernie signs, chanting Bernie's name, and beating/harassing a bunch of police officers and civilians when self describing as Bernie supporters while doing so.

It would be bad if both candidates did it. The fact that Bernie's camp was the one to finally throw the first punches was absolutely appalling. If Trump's boys did the riot, it would get the same reaction from me.

Kasich isn't going anywhere but I liked his moderate personality

If you like his policies vote for him. Of course he's not going anywhere if people count him out already. Then we're going to have the other shitty candidates.

As for the Trump Protest, I heard somewhere that the protesters were chanting for Bernie. If this is the case this makes Bernie supporters no better than Trump supporters. This adds a thuggish image onto their already awful image of being totally uneducated on the issues.

Idk if anyone actually watched the GOP debate the other night, but it was actually peaceful and they actually discussed topics. It was more organized than the dem debate. So after all this, you cant go out and say one party is more violent than the other if theyre both acting the same, just at different points in the nomination. 

You did, but they were being disruptive. I don't know if the definition of protest has changed in the last few years, but in my experience protest can be anything, verbal or silent. When a women who believes in Islam comes to a Trump rally with a shirt that is clearly meant to reference something Trump has said, AND includes a Star Of David with the word "Islam" in the yellow center rather than "Jude", like a person who was in Jewish Ghetto during the occupation of the Nazis in WWII, it's a protest. When a group of Mexican protesters come and have picket signs, they are still protesting. They may not be "disrupting" vocally, but its the actions that are still "being disruptive" in terms of the events.

The Mexicans he kicked out were there to support him. Not being disruptive, and I said that. Now you're putting words into my mouth saying they were protesting

You were saying how Bernie supporters were not allowing the right to free speech at the Chicago rally. I brought up a Muslim woman who was practicing her right and she was kicked out of a Trump rally

Actually, I was wrong, she wasn't holding a sign. She was just standing there http://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/01/09/rose-hamid-woman-asked-to-leave-trump-event-lemon-intv-ctn.cnn

She was kicked out for wearing her culture's attire. That is not right. I don't want a president who enforces the lack of free speech and freedom of religion.

In short, none of these people were being disruptive in any way. They were kicked out on racial/cultural grounds

Everything Trump does is a attack on himself. I see, can you explain to me what this means? Wanting to negotiate peace with Israel and Palestine is an attack on himself? His determination to solve the illegal immigration problem the United States has been dealing with is a attack on himself? His ideas that he thinks that America needs to be protected and must have a say on who comes into the country is a attack on himself?

I need a explanation here, because clearly, I don't know any better. It's voters like me that lower the IQ of the tests after all! I mean it's not like we've gained millions of immigrants who have come to the country, Mexico or otherwise, over the years and failed the tests, thus reducing the scores due to lack of comprehension of the materia or other factors! It's clearly the voters who voted for Dubya Bush, Obama, and soon to be Trump!

Empty promises. Have you seen the way he sees and talks about Muslims and Mexicans? Most Mexicans to him are "murders and rapists". He connected immigrants to crime, something done back in the Industrial revolution in the 1840s-1900s. This just simply isn't true, but since supporters of him can't google statistics. Here's an article if you'd care to read it

The KKK and their leader endorses him. When asked about it he said he "doesn't know the guy"

There are many more things I could show how Trump says the most profoundly stupid things, but that would take way too much time. Just look at posts on his Twitter that he hasn't deleted, or check Youtube

Should be simple enough for ya. if not, let me know if you need links to anything else

Thank you for understanding my lower IQ sentiment

• Like 3

If you like his policies vote for him. Of course he's not going anywhere if people count him out already. Then we're going to have the other shitty candidates.

If I was 18 maybe I would

First off: Holy fuck that was back in August of last year http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/20/politics/donald-trump-immigration-boston-beating/

... because THAT makes it all alright ...

Second off: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/634765744673267712?ref_src=twsrc^tfw He did not respond like that, in fact he condemned the two for their actions against the homeless man.

... and how much time have you given Bernie to distance himself from this behavior?

... yeah, that's what I thought.

His determination to solve the illegal immigration problem the United States has been dealing with is a attack on himself?

I need a explanation here, because clearly, I don't know any better. It's voters like me that lower the IQ of the tests after all!

you mean, "I'm gonna build a wall, and let mexico pay for it"?

... yeah, pretty much.

or do you mean his jack booted thug brigade rounding up all people who they think are illigal, and not allowing them due process

... yeah, pretty much.

Words.txt

Donald Trump disavowed the attacks within the DAY it was posted on the website. Bernie still hasn't even talked about the event in the slightest, and the only thing that his campaign/his twitter has said in the last few hours was this:

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/708489117064015872?lang=en  

Not a message of "I disavow this action done by what may have been my supporters", but a message that seems to encourage the fight against Donald Trump. This non disvowal may have lead to the event for the recent event that happened at today's rally, where someone jumped the barrier and tried to jump on Trump's stage and got detained by the Secret Service detail:

To put this in perspective, Hillary's response to the event's that happened last night was a disavowment of the actions, as seen here:

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/708526634459078656

Also where are you getting this jack-booted thug thing from? Are you referring to the Border Patrol, and the security stationed at the border crossings? A thing that was made to make sure that no one comes into the country illegally, and prevents illegal items like weapons, chemical compounds and narcotics from entering as well? All countries have them. You come in illegally, or have illicit contraband, your detained, your questioned, and sent back. Your country may have different tolerances for those things, but here in America we like to make sure that people and items are not coming in here illegally.

....yeah, pretty much.

Watching Trump's rally in MO live right now, so far he's been distracted for over 30+ minutes by protesters. After around half an hour, he told police to start arresting people, and that later on he'll file whatever charges necessary because these people are "ruining their own lives". I haven't heard one single thing come out of his mouth besides him slandering the protesters, calling them no lives, saying they have no voice, saying Bernie said them, and mocking Bernie like he's a 12 year old girl. 

politics in 2016 alright 

http://archive.is/odkJr

Unbelievable. Instead of disavowing the actions, Bernie calls on Trump to "stop provoking violence" and that "In America people have a right to attend a political rally without fear of physical harm"

I'm sorry, but last time I checked, the Bernie boys were throwing around more punches and threatening more physical harm than Trump supporters at the rally.