What makes Donald Trump seem like he would be right for the presidency?

Chilled Soda

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, March 7, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, March 7, 2016 - No reason given

Easy.

1. He's a business man

2. He's a good leader

3. Good speaker

4. Against abortion

5. Against gay marriage

6. For stricter gun laws.

7. Hates illegal immigrants and muslims

8. Isn't a woman or a communist

9. Look at how he handled black lives matter compared to Bernie. Proves a lot.

4. Against abortion

ahahahahahahaha you want to see how fucked up pro-life is? Just look at Ireland.

ahahahahahahaha you want to see how fucked up pro-life is? Just look at Ireland.

I'm still against it personally. Only instances I see it being okay is when the victim is raped.

Is it odd that I am european but I still care for what's going on this thread and the political status of America?

nah im interested as well

pretty cool how many replies this thread has lol

nah im interested as well

pretty cool how many replies this thread has lol

Popular discussion irl, so go figure it'd be popular here. Besides, not a lot of trump supporters so it's interesting hearing both sides.

Is it odd that I am european but I still care for what's going on this thread and the political status of America?

Tbh you should care, we live in a global economy where everything is intertwined. Any major change to the "big players" will also severly effect you, is America goes to shit expect it to drag everyone down with it.

A part of my wants Bernie to be nominated. I don't know who would win, but the scene of Trump dominating that old man on stage is just too beautiful. 

I find this so incredibly ironic and funny

If you watched ERB's video of Barack Obama vs Mitt Romney, Lincoln told Mitt he's a pancake, he's flip floppity. It's a country not a monopoly.

A part of my wants Bernie to be nominated. I don't know who would win, but the scene of Trump dominating that old man on stage is just too beautiful.

Trump is an old man himself...

And do you really wish to determine your nation's policies for the next 4 years based on what would look cool on stage?

• Like 1

Tbh you should care, we live in a global economy where everything is intertwined. Any major change to the "big players" will also severly effect you, is America goes to shit expect it to drag everyone down with it.

Yeah, I do care, I want world peace between all of us, and if Trump wins the elections, none of that will exist. I really do not want to see America fall to it's doom.

Yeah, I do care, I want world peace between all of us, and if Trump wins the elections, none of that will exist. I really do not want to see America fall to it's doom.

Why are so many of you scared the world is going to end the second Donald is president?

Why are so many of you scared the world is going to end the second Donald is president?

Because he's an insane shitkicker. 

The knowledge that, when Hitler was getting elected, everyone was like "yeah, sure, he talks a lot, but you know, it's not like he'll actually do it."

And stop comparing Trump to Hitler.  It makes you look ignorant on the subject.  It's old and it feels it happens every election.

BushHitlerShitAsshole.jpg

And stop comparing Trump to Hitler.  It makes you look ignorant on the subject.  It's old and it feels it happens every election.

Yes, we should totally care what the person with a half-assed name says.

A lot of people have been making the comparison, and with decent points to back it up too. Hell, even the president of Mexico compared to Hitler and Mussolini.

No. What I'm doing is pointing out that if a politician promisses something - there's a chance they actually are going to do it. Even when their proposals are so horrible you think "I mean, he says so, but he's not reallly going to ... "

No, I'm not comparing Trump with Hitler. Trump advocates war crimes against civilians and crimes against humanity against POW's, police raides and deny of due process against those he doesn't consider true americans, likes to incites religious hatred, and doesn't have problems being associated with white supremasists.

Hitler did all that, but also commited genocide. Trump hasn't proposed that yet.

What terrifies me is how little I would be surprised if someone pointed out that that last sentence was wrong.

No, I'm not comparing Trump with Hitler. Trump advocates war crimes against civilians and crimes against humanity against POW's, police raides and deny of due process against those he doesn't consider true americans, likes to incites religious hatred, and doesn't have problems being associated with white supremasists.

lol. What are you talking about?

lol. What are you talking about?

See ... in case you don't know, "LOL" means Laughing out loud. I'm not quite sure what exactly do you think is funny about "doesn't have problems being associated with white supremasists."

As for what I'm talking about, post #190,  5:50-6:30 touches that interview. In case you don't speak politic - let me translate Donalds answer:

"No, of course not ... but I can't say that ! I know I should say 'yes - I want nothing to do with them'. "

I mean, come on - The second time he asked that question ... that's just pitiful. The K.K.K., Donald, you MIGHT have heard of them. You're running for President, for pete's sake!

When hyperqube gets so triggered and nearly blows a mental gasket at the word "lol"

89834_donald-trump-laughing.jpg

Anyway, Trump won Michigan, Mississippi, and Hawaii! Winners take all baby, or at least a significant portion of it! High Energy!

Now it's time to see if the Rubot and Eternal War Kaisch will actually be able to hold on to their state's votes. They won't, if you google a recent poll.