Terrorism has no religion.

Buy my mixtape fam

well, I do would like to note the see in "the majority of terrorist organisations we see today" part.

what we see is shaped by the media. there's very little mention of seperatist terrorism, etc ...

I think the problem is that we're facing a 'new' kind of warfare: because of global mobility, a country is no longer able to attack another country thousands of miles away, and stay safe. In a sense, we are all neighbouring countries.

yes, a new kind of warfare, and you welcome your invaders with open arms as they slowly strip their respective hosts of liberty

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, a new kind of warfare, and you welcome your invaders with open arms as they slowly strip their respective hosts of liberty

sure, mate .... sure ... have a lollipop

have_a_lollipop_by_blueskirt.png

• Administrators

We're not mind-readers, unlike you. We go on what people say and do, not what they might possibly be thinking.

• Administrators

Except that their claimed belief is whatever they decide they believe, not your personal interpretation of the quran.

• Administrators

I mean, I have muslim friends who don't follow extremely common aspects of islam, like hair coverings. That doesn't make them not muslims. Might make them bad muslims but that's not really for you to judge, it would be for their god to judge.

Just like it's not for you to judge if self-identified christians are following christianity properly or not. That's between them and god.

Except that their claimed belief is whatever they decide they believe, not your personal interpretation of the quran.

yes, but they claim to believe the koran and the words of muhammad are to be followed

so i read these words

then i observe their actions

in conclusion, they follow what they claim to follow

christians claim that the bible and words of christ are to be followed

so i read these words

then i observe their actions

in conclusion, they do not follow what they claim to follow

• Administrators

or, just as you interpreted the words you read in one way, other people interpret things in different ways.

so youre saying that muslims who claim to follow islam are not following islam?

my intrepetation of islam shows me that most people who claim to follow islam are following islam

youre not making any sense

are you also saying that most christians obey the words of christ?

• Administrators

so youre saying that muslims who claim to follow islam are not following islam?

my intrepetation of islam shows me that most people who claim to follow islam are following islam

youre not making any sense

i am saying that everyone has their own interpretation? just like you have a whole thread dedicated to christians picking and choosing what they want from the bible, people of every religion do the same thing. you don't know what they're choosing to follow unless you can read their minds.

idk how many times i can explain this to you. you're the one making no sense, and your attitudes across this thread and the christianity one are completely contradictory.

whether or not each person's interpretation is correct is not for me to judge, or for you to judge. there's no reason your interpretation is any more likely to be correct than theirs. it's between each person and their god.

yes it does.

how? my intrepetation of islam coincides with the majority of observable deeds and lifestyles of claiments to the religion

• Administrators

how? my intrepetation of islam coincides with the majority of observable deeds and lifestyles of claiments to the religion

no it doesn't. your entire argument is that it doesn't, that moderate muslims (the majority) are simply pretending to be moderate and hiding their true beliefs.

unbiased observation would tell you that most muslims don't follow what you think the quran commands. and you know that. that's why you keep saying they're lying.

no it doesn't. your entire argument is that it doesn't, that moderate muslims (the majority) are simply pretending to be moderate and hiding their true beliefs.

why would you assume that they are not following this tenant when they claim to be of the religion that holds it

i dont know what you would call moderate, supporting sharia law and destruction of western culture is not moderate

• Administrators

why would you assume that they are not following this tenant when they claim to be of the religion that holds it

i dont know what you would call moderate, supporting sharia law and destruction of western culture is not moderate

dude please stop making me repeat myself. they follow islam, but they interpret it differently to the way that you do. they are following islam, but they don't agree with what you think islam is.

most muslims do not support the widespread application of sharia lore or the destruction of western culture (what even is "western culture" lol?)

if you havent read the koran and studied islam how can you observe muslims who claim to follow the koran and islam and say that my intrepetation is different than theirs

they say they follow islam, and i agree

• Administrators

But they don't follow what you're saying islam is so... ? What?

I'm not reading the entire quran and bible just to tell some dude on a msg board that he's full of shit. You'd just tell me I'm lying anyway. My point doesn't require me to have read the quran because it has nothing to do with whether or not your interpretation of it is correct. My point is that most muslims don't want or do the things you say they want and do, therefore they are obviously interpreting things differently to the way you are (just like christians do, hence your other thread.) Your argument is "they do want these things, they're just lying" and once again YOU DON'T KNOW THAT BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ MINDS.

Pllllllllease try to read and comprehend the words I am typing.

a disciple of deceit will seek to deceive

why is this so unbelievable to you

islam is a supremacist religion, deceit is a powerful tool encouraged by islam

• Administrators

This is obviously a waste of time, you're not even reading anything I write. Good luck finding someone else to suck into your nonsense, I'm out.

"extremist taqiyya"

i really dont think you understand this doctrine of deception

I really don't think you understand you won't be able to BS your way out of it.

Stop splitting hairs and answer the question.

Where is the secondairy message? where is the same guy - calling to report extremism - saying to all the muslims who seen his message "you guys, you know I'm just kidding right?" Where does a mulsim viewer see the difference between extremist taqiyya and a muslim actually preaching moderate islam?

Why isn't anyone - even muslims apostates or AlQueda/ISIS infiltrants - unable to simply point to that secondairy message, and say "see, here's proof the apologists are lying" ?

Archived