Terrorism has no religion.

Buy my mixtape fam

indeed. And as you refer to is a Koran, not Quran, I doubt you speak (or at least are able to read) arabic, and have read it.

then what are you? What doctorine do you describe to, that puts divine punishment onto if you shall not lie?

i have not read it in arabic but i have studied islam and read english and french translations

i dont understand the second line of your post

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have not read it in arabic but i have studied islam and read english and french translations

if you don't even understand what a doctrine is, I doubt you have studied Islam in its entirety like some of the people here have. You can't even spell it in English correctly. 

if you don't even understand what a doctrine is, I doubt you have studied Islam in its entirety like some of the people here have. You can't even spell it in English correctly. 

koran is a correct english spelling, regardless this has no relation to my understanding of islam

please explain what you mean by "what a doctrine is"

Odd ... how then are you not aware that islam makes the important distinction between the Quran and a translation?

One is (supposidely) the litteral word of God, to be interpreted by you, the reader; while the other is an interpretation of someone else.

You attack the thurstworthyness of muslims in that it's OK in the eyes of Allah to lie to infidels.

Cool and all, but who says you're telling the truth? Which God do you pray to that say it isn't OK to lie?

koran is a correct english spelling, regardless this has no relation to my understanding of islam

I would beg the differ. Just like someone with decent experience in Japanese wouldn't write 'sakurachan'.

It might be technically correct, but as almost all literature on the subject writes it differently (sakura-chan, or Quran (or Qur'an)), it displays how familiar you are with said literature.

please explain what you mean by "what a doctrine is"

doctorine: a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a Church, political party, or other group

in a nutshell, a broad term for 'religion' (but also applicable for atheism, agnosticism, etc ... and (thoguh this is not rellevant here) things like Marxism,...)

If you realize it or not, Westerner also do the same thing force people to believe in their ideology. Rejecting their ideology will be label as savage. Its still happening today. Whoever don't believe in democracy and have oil in their land will be bombed. The aftermath is the country become a bloody mess.

Oh look, western media argument... doesn't get boring to use, does it?

Western media have been known to make full propaganda and fake news.

In the past they said Hitler have one testicle, Napoleon is short. The latest fake news got caught is French no go zone. This make me wonder how many fake news they make to support their propaganda today

hypercube,

language is not so mystical that the teachings of muhammad cannot be understood when translated from arabic into another language

the point i was trying to make by addressing lying is that deceit is a tool that muslims use to spread their virus of a religion, as commanded by muhammad

my trustworthiness has nothing to do with this fact

koran is a correct romanized spelling of the book, fucking google it or ask your fucking imam

and i know the definition of the word "doctrine", i did not understand what he was trying to say with his statement

hypercube,

language is not so mystical that the teachings of muhammad cannot be understood when translated from arabic into another language

the point i was trying to make by addressing lying is that deceit is a tool that muslims use to spread their virus of a religion, as commanded by muhammad

my trustworthiness has nothing to do with this fact

koran is a correct romanized spelling of the book, fucking google it or ask your fucking imam

and i know the definition of the word "doctrine", i did not understand what he was trying to say with his statement

Meh, Some language have trouble to translate to other language and vice versa. During the translation, The real meaning of it lost. Also don't forget. Science lie too.

Meh, Some language have trouble to translate to other language and vice versa. During the translation, The real meaning of it lost. Also don't forget. Science lie too.

so youre saying that muhammad did not command that the followers of islam and allah destroy and subjugate all unbelievers?

youre just spewing rhetoric you heard from politically left media which has no basis in reality but rather an avenue for a very dark agenda

so youre saying that muhammad did not command that the followers of islam and allah destroy and subjugate all unbelievers?

youre just spewing rhetoric you heard from politically left media which has no basis in reality but rather an avenue for a very dark agenda

I can say the same thing to democracy too. Right ?

If you realize it or not, Westerner also do the same thing force people to believe in their ideology. Rejecting their ideology will be label as savage. Its still happening today. Whoever don't believe in democracy and have oil in their land will be bombed. The aftermath is the country become a bloody mess.

I don't think the Saudi's are getting bombed by Christians. 

Neither are other people getting bombed "in name of the Christian God".

I don't think the Saudi's are getting bombed by Christians. 

Neither are other people getting bombed "in name of the Christian God".

Of course, But I know a lot of people get bombed in the name of democracy. I wonder how much innocent people die so far in the name of democracy.

Western media have been known to make full propaganda and fake news.

In the past they said Hitler have one testicle

Hitler has only got one ball

Goering has two but rather small

Himmler is rather similar

And poor old Goebbels has no balls at all

I'm sorry, but yes it is. Even for "normal" historical scripture, this is a problem.

And this problem grows (1) by fact that the Arabic the Quran is written in, is a very rich language

And even MORE (2) by the fact people search for meaning

As illustration of (1), two translations (start of 9:5) might give

slay the pagan Meccian soldiers wherever you find them

slay the idolaters wherever ye find them

The first can be seen as historical note, while the second can be seen as justification to kill the worshippers of the cross (a.k.a. christians)

As illustration of (2), I can refer to the movie you posted: The interpretation of "The Children of Isreal" ... which the moviemaker interprete as Jews, but might mean all Abrahamic religions.

An other example in this movie is the very liberial interpretationg of 'and' : jumping from "those who wage war and do misschief in the land " to "the vague crime of misschief". To which he even attributes things like ... adultery ... or opposing Sharia ( factoid, 66% of Lebanese Muslims oppose sharia). Last I checked, that would be "or", not "and" ...

And, what's your answer? Which God do you pray to that say it isn't OK to lie?

and you take your understanding of islam from the english

from nitpicked scripture

read the fucking book, study islam, talk to some imams

i never said anything about it being ok or not to lie

the point is that muslim are commanded by muhammad to destroy unbelievers

deceit is a tool they are commanded to use to contribute to global domination of islam

muslims in western countries have their perceived god given duty to present islam in a way that we will allow it into our countries

islam is a supremacist all or nothing religion, i dont understand why you are so dense on this

and you take your understanding of islam from the english

from nitpicked scripture

What has my understanding of islam have to do with that? That was simply illustrating the importance of original vs translated language - something that SHOULD have been obvious from the start, ESPECIALLY if you studied islam, as you claim you have.

read the fucking book

I can't. I don't speak arabic.

i never said anything about it being ok or not to lie

Did you not say

muhammad taught to use all avenues to overcome the enemies of islam

this includes deceit

This begs the question, if you've looked into a mirror lately. Because I wonder what doctrine you follow that goes

"Bomb my enemies? sure; Shoot them? Check; Stab them? OK; Deceive them? ARE YOU MAD!"

And you not answering that, even though asked multiple times, begs the question, why ...

islam is a supremacist all or nothing religion, i dont understand why you are so dense on this

You think I don't understand? I completely understand: You blame the lead pipe.

Islam is a tool for the ISIS to justify their actions

Christianity is a tool for Kony to justify his actions

Atheism was the tool for Stalin to justify his actions

You have any clue how many muslims ISIS has killed? They don't care about Islam, Muhammed or Allah - they care about their own little doctorine and want to build an empire.

Instead of the lead pipe - you should be blaming colonel Mustard.

It's not me who's dense - it's you.

talk to some imams

Except, of course, when they tell me something you disagree with ... then they are liars, right?

Jordan Orders Imams to Preach 'Peaceful Islam'

Lies !!!

World Congress of Imams and Rabbis for Peace?

Stop with the lies !!!

Islamic State bombs Nigerian mosque where imam preached peaceful coexistence?

And that's why you need to read your e-mails. They obviously missed the memo that said he was lying.

if you actually researched the religion and you value liberty and equality you would not defend this barbarianism

the politically left in the west will not rest until our own culture and people are destroyed

and no, i said nothing of whether it was right or wrong to lie. what the point was (why are you so fucking dense?) is that muslims will tell you they are moderate, and peaceful and remain so until their numbers are great enough, all the while fully supporting and praying for the servants of allah to destroy unbelievers by violence, this is deceit, they want you dead

they have done it throughout history yet you politically correct shits turn a blind eye

and dont talk to imams without researching the religion and reading the fucking book because they will lie to you but if you actually researched the religion you will see right through the whole farce

what the point was (why are you so fucking dense?) is that muslims will tell you they are moderate, and peaceful and remain so until their numbers are great enough,

And, again, what doctorine do you follow that forbids you from doing that?

Secondly, there's great irony in your words, seeing that ISIS (you know, the guys we've got problems with) mostly is terrorizing Syria & Iraq ... muslim countries ...

they have done it throughout history yet you politically correct shits turn a blind eye

Not politically correct. Historically aware. Aware the problem isn't doctorine, it almost never is. The problem is extremism.

The problem isn't christianity, it's Kony

The problem isn't islam, it's ISIS.

and dont talk to imams without researching the religion and reading the fucking book

oh, well then ...

According to Ram Puniyani, Islam does not condone violence but, like other religions, does believe in self-defence.

According to Mark Juergensmeyer, Islam is ambiguous about violence. Like all religions, Islam occasionally allows for force while stressing that the main spiritual goal is one of nonviolence and peace.

According to Ralph W. Hood, one should not mistake Islam as inherently violent.

... remind me again ... what are your credentials?

(why are you so fucking dense?)

again, it's you who's dense mate

Christianity as a prime example. We were the bad guys, really bad guys for long enough, but we evolved to a very liberal state. We don't want to conquer other countries anymore in the name of some silly god, and we don't want to kill others for their beliefs either-

us Christians don't blow up people or shoot them on open street just because they pray to a different god...

Give me a break...

http://archive.adl.org/learn/ext_us/kkk/crime.html?LEARN_Cat=Extremism

http://www.civilrights.org/publications/hatecrimes/borders.html

There are too many examples to list of "you" Christians who have committed acts just as despicable as you are denouncing here - and I'm not talking about examples from back in the day of colonialism. Let's not even go there. I'm talking about hate crimes committed every day.

With globalization comes the clashing of cultures and ideals, and there is a small percent of the population (not limited to any one race or religion) that manifests this clash in a physically violent / destructive way. Even as society gets more integrated and accepting over time, there will always be a small percentage of the population genetically predisposed to committing these kinds of acts. As a society we just need to be better about identifying triggers and traits that may help identify these individuals so they can get the medical attention they need for their mental illness.

• Administrators

Right, because Western strikes on Assad's forces/military bases do so much more damage than his sorties on rebel areas full of civilians. This attack won't stop French air strikes, it will intensify them. Meanwhile the Kurds are actually doing something to combat ISIS. Those in Syria don't have a police or army to run to, but neighbouring states instead (why flee to Europe instead of a neighbouring country, some of the middle eastern nations seem to be fairly moderate - european foreign aid could easily be diverted from countries that don't deserve it such as Mugabe's Zimbabwe). If Assad can't deal with it, then who can? Russia? The west (who you're demonising)? Or perhaps you'd simply have the bloodshed continue indefinitely, like an endless Stalingrad.

a ) Nice job editing long after I read your one-line reply.

b ) What are you even responding to here? I understand your post and there are some things I agree with and some I don't but... none of it has anything to do with what I said or what this thread is about? Am I missing something?

research the fucking religion before coming to conclusions you dense fuck

what doctrine i follow has no bearing on the issue here

islam is not a religion of peace, islam is a religion of submission or destruction

one day if you get your head out of your ass and quit parroting left wing facebook posts you will see that islam has no place in western culture

The KKK is not the problem of christians but of some freemasons and satanists.

The second article has nothing to do with christianity. White people =/= christians.

You are saying exactly what I'm trying to say. ISIL, Al Qaeda, or whatever group you want to come up with is not a problem of Islam itself just like you can't say that the KKK or other white supremacy group is a problem with Christianity.

People who say all Muslims are bad are mistaken, there is a difference between Muslims and Islamic radicals. Muslims worship Islam, a monotheistic religion and respect other religioms opinions. However, Islamic radicals (i.e ISIS, ISIL, Al Queda) believe other religions do not respect Islamic ideals and think the only way to solve this is to make Islam the only religion.

Archived