Terrorism has no religion.

Buy my mixtape fam

that is not irrelevant to the topic of this thread, you are diverting

if you do not actually want to discuss the topic, why would you even post at all here?

you are saying i am trolling when i am not

i am discussing religious issues on a religion forum and you dont like my stance so you attack my integtrity rather than showing me where my stance is wrong

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

that is not irrelevant to the topic of this thread, you are diverting

As I have already said - whether your interpretation of the quran is accurate or not is NOT THE POINT. The point is that you have no idea if most muslims are lying about their beliefs, bad adherents, cherry picking, or accurate in their alternate interpretation.

It doesn't matter if you're right about what you think islam is or not, because that isn't the point here. The point is whether most muslims agree with you. They don't. And once again, YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE LYING UNLESS YOU CAN READ MINDS.

Mother of god.

This is not a diversion. Learn to read.

i cannot read their minds but i have read the koran and people who claim to follow the words of muhammad can be observed following the words of muhammad

i put forth a bunch of scripture backing this up, yet all you come back with is "o well youre stupid"

if i were wrong about my intrepetation of islam then show me where

• Administrators

if i were wrong about my intrepetation of islam then show me where

How is it possible to so consistently and so willfully miss the fucking point?

How is it possible to so consistently and so willfully miss the fucking point?

you are trying to attack my integrity rather than discuss the topic of this thread

im asking for you to refute one single thing i have said of islam (using the words of muhammad, the basis of islam)

• Administrators

I am not arguing with your interpretation of Islam because whether you're correct or someone else is doesn't matter, this isn't about what Islam truly should be based on doctrine, this is about what most muslims practice and you have shown zero evidence that they practice or believe what you think they do.

I'm done with this, dude.

"islam is a religion of peace"

i show you where it is not a religion of peace

you, instead of refuting my argument using the religion itself as evidence, question my integrity then storm off

i think i may have gotten through to you

there are plenty of ex muslim testimonies covering this issue if thats what you mean you want to see by "...im only joking..."

Then, why do you not give them? So, again, where's your proof?

we're talking over a billion  of people here.

• extremist & moderates are allowed to lie
  • extremists do lie if they say they are moderates
  • this does not mean that the moderates are lying - or that there isn't such a thing as moderates

Were are all messages of all the muslims that preach moderation to the muslim community, that their words should not be taken seriously?

i posted a few videos with people addressing that exact issue

there are ex muslims who will reveal that the conversation in their islamic circles is much different than the one given to non muslims

theres thousands upon thousands of testimony, i posted a couple

lying and deception to protect and propagate islam is part of islam

people who claim to be moderate muslims are lying to you, their loyalty does not lie with the west or our culture as the very nature of islam is opposed to our values

there are ex muslims who will reveal that the conversation in their islamic circles is much different than the one given to non muslims

Except that does not adress the issue: allow me to repeat myself:

Were are all messages of all the muslims that preach moderation to the muslim community, that their words should not be taken seriously?

What you seem to be adressing is When a muslim tells westeners X, and tells his bretheren the opposite

What you should be adressing is When a muslim tells his bretheren X, and then tells them the opposite

with the internet nowaday, and mulsims using social media to spread their message of moderation/peace/... to other muslims.

... where's the muslim shadow internet? where's the message that says "I know I told you to be moderate, but I was lying"

did you not watch any of the videos i posted? ex muslims address exactly that

"moderate muslims" have one conversation for the public and one for fellow muslims

taqiya is a tenant of islam and people who follow islam practice it for the propagation and protection of the religion

it is taught through example and reading of the koran and hadiths, it is part of the religion

youre not gonna find an imam publicly proclaiming not to listen to him when he says islam is a religion of peace, that is not how deception works

islam is a religion of peace, if the opponents of islam are all dead or subjugated

it is wrong to kill an innocent, enemies of islam and allah are not innocent

Archived