Terrorism has no religion.

Buy my mixtape fam

What world do some of you people live in? "While our streets burn" really? How many times do you think syrians have been bombed and killed in the last year, compared to the french? That it's done by governments instead of terrorist groups makes the west worse, not better. People aren't shrugging their shoulders, they're praying for those who were killed. Shame you don't have their compassion. And the millions fleeing the middle east, to get away from the very people you'd have them fight, because they are just as terrorized as the people of paris were last night? Your response is the same as if you told the average person fleeing the attacks in paris that they should stay and fight, take down the terrorists themselves. It's ridiculous. You don't expect that of the average french person, it's perfectly reasonable for them to run and leave their police and army to deal with it, so why is it any different for civilian refugees? They are terrorized by isis and demonized by you. It's exactly what isis wants. To say that these attacks are motivated by religion is, once again, lacking the nuance that is so frequently lacking on these forums... they are motivated by politics and bloodshed, religion is just the excuse, the backbone, the thing that they cling to.

http://qz.com/550104/muslims-around-the-world-condemn-terrorism-after-the-paris-attacks/

Right, because Western strikes on Assad's forces/military bases do so much more damage than his sorties on rebel areas full of civilians. This attack won't stop French air strikes, it will intensify them. Meanwhile the Kurds are actually doing something to combat ISIS. Those in Syria don't have a police or army to run to, but neighbouring states instead (why flee to Europe instead of a neighbouring country, some of the middle eastern nations seem to be fairly moderate - european foreign aid could easily be diverted from countries that don't deserve it such as Mugabe's Zimbabwe). If Assad can't deal with it, then who can? Russia? The west (who you're demonising)? Or perhaps you'd simply have the bloodshed continue indefinitely, like an endless Stalingrad.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

islam is not a religion of peace, it is  religion of supremacy, deceit, and submission through violence

read the fucking koran before blindly defending people who would like to see you dead

we must know our enemies or we will be destroyed

islam is not a religion of peace, it is  religion of supremacy, deceit, and submission through violence

read the fucking koran before blindly defending people who would like to see you dead

E D G Y

as I was born into a muslim family , I can say, we muslims have done some terrible shit.

Instead of saying "oooo all islams arent terrorists!" I'll just say, sorry for what some muslims have done.

I can see why most people are scared and angry with muslims from what they see in the media. But the thing is, most civilised open minded people will accept people instead of being a edgy prick saying " WE MUST KNOW OUR ENEMES OR WE WILL BE DESTROYED" because thats not going to happen in a long time. IS will get roasted soon.

snip

im muslim and im very right wing believing stuff such as anti illegal immigration and kinda anti refugee.

I also think the burka is a fucking stupid idea so am i still muslim or will i go outside with my "gang" and assualt people for not wearing a veil over their head?

Actually, I'm not blindy defending them. My dad is pure Persian, and is Muslim. He's told me about the *Qur'an (honestly if you can't even spell it, you really shouldn't act like you know about it), and it does not tell Muslims to be suprecmists, liers, or whatever the hell else you think it contains. If you actually did research or knew jack shit about it, you'd know that in the Quran, Muhammed is told directly by God to respect those of other faiths, and to not force them to compel to Islam. The problem that you don't see is that a select few (the Islamic terrorists) seem to forget about it, and get caught up that Islam is a supreme religion. The majority of Muslims do not think this. 

And when you say "we must know our enemies..." Bro, you okay? Islam is not our enemy. The select few who abuse it and use violence to promote it are our enemies-not Islam itself. 

If you actually did research or knew jack shit about it, you'd know that in the Quran, Muhammed is told directly by God to respect those of other faiths, and to not force them to compel to Islam. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

Then why did these events occur?

Didn't Obama admitted to training IS forces? Americans are training IS to steal oil, which got out of hand fast. Plus, not everbody in the IS are muslims. There's jews and other religions as well.

islam is not a religion of peace, it is religion of supremacy, deceit, and submission through violence

Have you read the *Qur'an yourself?

Didn't Obama admitted to training IS forces? Americans are training IS to steal oil, which got out of hand fast. Plus, not everbody in the IS are muslims. There's jews and other religions as well.

Jews in the Islamic State of the Iraq and the Levant, that opposes zionism and Israel. I think we've found something more mind blowing than crack.

E D G Y

as I was born into a muslim family , I can say, we muslims have done some terrible shit.

Instead of saying "oooo all islams arent terrorists!" I'll just say, sorry for what some muslims have done.

I can see why most people are scared and angry with muslims from what they see in the media. But the thing is, most civilised open minded people will accept people instead of being a edgy prick saying " WE MUST KNOW OUR ENEMES OR WE WILL BE DESTROYED" because thats not going to happen in a long time. IS will get roasted soon.

"im a muslim"

muhammad taught to use all avenues to overcome the enemies of islam

this includes deceit

There is no "hardcore" christians. Yes, some believe gay marriage is not good, but that does not mean they will stone and or kill a Homosexual couple. What it means is that they dislike the though of marriage between same genders because that's a holy act that should/ can result in childbirth.

Oh look, western media argument... doesn't get boring to use, does it?

Well ... there IS an interesting correlation between the western media not reporting much on Kony & the LRA these days and your claim that there are no "hardcore" christians.

It begs the question: when you say that there are no "hardcore" christians ... have you done research about it? or did you reason 'well ... I haven't heard of / don't remember hardcoe christians' ...

They are terrorized by isis and demonized by you. It's exactly what isis wants.

Pretty much, this.

youll cry tyranny at bullshit yet when actual tyranny is tearing at your doorsteps you defend it at all fucking costs

you will be the death of us all, millennial

this includes deceit

youll cry tyranny at bullshit yet when actual tyranny is tearing at your doorsteps you defend it at all fucking costs

Lou, if I may ask, what is your religion? because

For atheism: Do note that atheists are 'allowed' to use deceit as well. (by nature of not having to a body of law fobidding it)

For christianity: According to the teachings of Jesus Christ we should love our enemies and turn our other cheek. Punshiment falls upon God to deliver, not us.

i have read the koran

As you keep refering to it as "koran", I highly doubt that. Are you aware that

The inherent sacredness of the Quran has historically created an unusual problem for many Muslims. Since the end of the seventh century CE, when its verses were collected into a single, authoritative canon, the Quran has remained fixed in Arabic, the language in which it was originally revealed. It was believed that translating the Quran into any other language would violate the divine nature of the text. Translations were done, of course. But to this day, non-Arabic versions of the Quran are considered interpretations of the Quran. Unless the original Arabic verses are embedded on the page, it cannot technically be called a Quran.

And that it is the right for every muslim to interpret the Quran for themselves? (this is not something only confirmed by self-testemony of mulsims, but by historians)

By it's very nature - when 2 passages contradict each other (for example if there's a paage that says everythings allowed, but there's also a passage pointing out that good muslims don't lie) - it's YOUR interpretation that says the first trumps the second.

... pretty much exactly just like "modern" christians use the old testament to justify thier hatred.

"The Quran (/kÉ”rˈɑËn/ kor-AHN; Arabic: القرآن al-qurʼÄn, literally meaning "the recitation"; also romanized Qur'an or Koran) is the central religious text of Islam"

its an arabic word

good muslims dont lie, but good muslims also dont kill or a myriad of other things

unless it is aiding in the destruction of unbelievers, then anything goes, the end justifies the means, this is what muhammad taught

why do the politically left cry for womens rights, lgtbt rights and the like but then turn around and defend islam? wonky bizarro world

i am not atheist

atheists are not taught that atheism will dominate the world and that they need to do their part to destroy theists

i am not christian

christianity is slave doctrine

christians also are not taught that they need to destroy unbelievers, they are taught that they need to convert them

"The Quran (/kÉ”rˈɑËn/ kor-AHN; Arabic: القرآن al-qurʼÄn, literally meaning "the recitation"; also romanized Qur'an or Koran) is the central religious text of Islam"

its an arabic word

indeed. And as you refer to is a Koran, not Quran, I doubt you speak (or at least are able to read) arabic, and have read it.

i am not atheist

i am not christian

then what are you? What doctorine do you describe to, that puts divine punishment onto if you shall not lie?

The terrorism is not at all mas that a set of irrational beings who guide by a quite powerful "GOD", in this case Allah and they justify his actions by means of his "love" towards this god, saying that do it as a form of adoration. Probably delay the extinction of this belief and of all his followers, but it is not possible, already there are many countries in opposition to them. 

terrorism-has-no-religion.jpg

Archived