Terrorism has no religion.

Buy my mixtape fam

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both camps work together for the end goal of global islamic supremacy

So, then where is the secondairy message? When they say that their end goal isn't global islamic supremacy, where's the message that says "hey guy's, I'm only joking. taqiyya; you know"

You can try to make claims all you want. But it's not gonna work. I want PROOF.

You did the research didn't you? well, time to fess up.

islamic supremacy is commanded by muhammad as a multi generational multi step process

there are plenty of ex muslim testimonies covering this issue if thats what you mean you want to see by "...im only joking..."

• Administrators

And my ex-muslim family who think you're a paranoid loon? Why is their opinion worth less than the ex-muslims who agree with you?

• Administrators

They grew up. They were mostly raised muslim and as adults realised that belief in god is illogical.

And my ex-muslim family who think you're a paranoid loon? Why is their opinion worth less than the ex-muslims who agree with you?

My Muslim dad would probably think he's a loon. So would the Muslims who live in my community. 

So, then where is the secondairy message? When they say that their end goal isn't global islamic supremacy, where's the message that says "hey guy's, I'm only joking. taqiyya; you know"

You can try to make claims all you want. But it's not gonna work. I want PROOF.

You did the research didn't you? well, time to fess up.

He won't. I've called him out twice on his credibility in this thread and he's ignored me. Classic

• Administrators

Why do the trolls on here always link youtube videos when they can't explain their point of view? I don't have the time or inclination to sit and watch a youtube video about this stuff, it's a poor method of discussion.

We asked for proof on your point of view.

Instead you posted a 2 hour long debate between two random other people I frankly don't care about. 

i have explained shit in plain english but that is not enough for you, i figured you actually wanted to see what im saying in depth, i could write a 100 page paper on islam, but im not going to do that for this forum when the information it would contain is freely available elsewhere

did you watch the other video i posted?

• Administrators

Random people stating things on youtube isn't proof of anything dude. You are asserting that all muslims feel the way you think they do. You can't prove that, and it's a ridiculous thing to say, so there's really no purpose to any of your posts. Youtubers don't add anything.

Lou, you seem to think that you have sufficient proof backing yourself up that Muslims are either attempting to destroy Western Civlization themselves, or are cheering it on. Please tell me where you found this, as I'm highly interested.

I, unlike you, actually read the Qur'an, and know how its spelled. You seem to think you know and can interpret everything that God propheted towards Muhammad, but as you spout on more and more garbage, you make yourself look even more clueless. Muhammad's goal was not to spread hate and violence and Islam through war. He went to war for different reasons, for reasons I already explained in this thread. Of course, you probably just watched a biased, trashy Youtube video on it, so you probably think that's how it works. 

Regardless, you seem to have no knowledge about how Islam works at all. I've lived in Iran for several months,, interacted with the people, and they're all moderate people who practice their religion at home, but don't give a damn about me or whatever I practice as a religion. 

Please, back yourself up with experience and facts before trying to throw your ignorant conclusions around .

I'll just put this here again so you can read it, and hopefully let it sink in.

As Tiny said, posting videos from Youtube give you no backup whatsoever. Clearly you don't understand the Qur'an, especially considering how diligently ignorant you are. 

"diligently ignorant"

says the guy who is completely ignoring the words of the koran that i have posted in these videos

if the koran and the words of muhammad are not enough to show you what islam is made of then why is muhammad and the koran central to islam?

show me something that refutes the things i have put forth, supported by the words of muhammad and the koran?

if the things i put forth are false then this should be super easy for you

• Administrators

As I have already said - whether your interpretation of the quran is accurate or not is NOT THE POINT. The point is that you have no idea if most muslims are lying about their beliefs, bad adherents, cherry picking, or accurate in their alternate interpretation.

It doesn't matter if you're right about what you think islam is or not, because that isn't the point here. The point is whether most muslims agree with you. They don't. And once again, YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE LYING UNLESS YOU CAN READ MINDS.

Mother of god.

"diligently ignorant"

says the guy who is completely ignoring the words of the koran that i have posted in these videos

if the koran and the words of muhammad are not enough to show you what islam is made of then why is muhammad and the koran central to islam?

show me something that refutes the things i have put forth, supported by the words of muhammad and the koran?

if the things i put forth are false then this should be super easy for you

No, you aren't posting the words of the Qur'an. You haven't put forth a shred of proof at all. The only thing you're doing in this thread is giving yourself little bullshit arguments from a random Youtube video. This thread would be dead by now, except you seem keen on the fact that you're super knowledgeable in this subject, so you need to prove yourself.

The problem is, you've probably never looked at the Qur'an in your life. You can keep being a biased, uneducated slime who insults religions based on pure opinion and biased news and uneducated coverage on the subject, or you could wake up and listen to people who actually have read the Qur'an and understand how the fuck Islam works. You have no idea how Muslims thinks about their religion-instead you take the opinion of one or two and generalize it. Man, you're ignorant.

I'm not even going to visit this thread anymore. It used to be a nice discussion on terrorism in general, now you've just tainted it with 6 pages of crap about Islam. 

• Administrators

I find it interesting that the thread he makes calling all christians blasphemous liars gets called spam/trolling/baiting and moved to the great below, but it's fine and dandy for him to spout bullshit about all muslims wanting to take over and destroy the west endlessly.

they are not random videos

they address verses of the words of muhammad, taqiya and the things that make up the fabric of islam

i have read the koran, and i have shown you the verses in the koran that support the things i am saying

you respond by saying "o well youre stupid"

I find it interesting that the thread he makes calling all christians blasphemous liars gets called spam/trolling/baiting and moved to the great below, but it's fine and dandy for him to spout bullshit about all muslims wanting to take over and destroy the west endlessly.

then refute the things i said, supported by the words of muhammad?

why is that impossible?

• Administrators

DID YOU EVEN READ MY LAST POST?

Can you not understand the english language or? I literally explained to you why I don't need to "refute" your interpretation of islam.

DID YOU EVEN READ MY LAST POST?

Can you not understand the english language or? I literally explained to you why I don't need to "refute" your interpretation of islam.

if what i say of islam is not tru why can you not back up that claim with the words of muhammad?

you tell me what im saying is bullshit yet you divert to attack another thread on a different subject

if what im saying of islam is bullshit, point to the words of muhammad that prove it

• Administrators

I AM NOT ARGUING ABOUT WHETHER IT IS TRUE OR NOT, THAT IS IRRELEVANT INFORMATION. I LITERALLY JUST EXPLAINED THIS A FEW POSTS UP.

Please actually read my posts. You are either willfully trolling or spectacularly stupid.

Archived