The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

What? Where did you get this information from?

I found the information from an FoG report.

I wanted to learn more about the case, so I read a comment by one of the FoG mods on his report.

I'll remove it if you don't want it here, I didn't think it was a secret. Sorry!

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got banned for two weeks for lighting a flame war on a key suggestion, if it's news to anyone.

I'll remove it if you don't want it here, I didn't think it was a secret. Sorry!

Nothing secret here. He just hasn't filed a formal appeal yet. I didn't realize that FoG was waiting on us. Thanks for the link.

Who was the braindead guy who suggested that EVERYTHING of actual revelance must be in the G.D?

Why not just make a extra discussion board?

Who was the braindead guy who suggested that EVERYTHING of actual revelance must be in the G.D?

Why not just make a extra discussion board?

An extra discussion board, as in a new subforum for things like the newsletter? I can't really think of a reason to have an entire subforum for a few threads, unless I don't understand your question.

You know you can suggest a forum  feature in the forum suggestions threads? It's pinned in Rules or whatever that subforum is called.

An extra discussion board, as in a new subforum for things like the newsletter? I can't really think of a reason to have an entire subforum for a few threads, unless I don't understand your question.

You know you can suggest a forum  feature in the forum suggestions threads? It's pinned in Rules or whatever that subforum is called.

No, I mean for sports and music. We can scrap the TV subforum tbh, But seriously,  WHY in the GD?

No, I mean for sports and music. We can scrap the TV subforum tbh, But seriously,  WHY in the GD?

Well, don't ask me. I just report on the things that happen. It was definitely polar who did the rearranging, I don't personally like change, but I don't think it's bad.

I do dislike the fact that it is at the top of general discussions when you enter,  I think there could be simply a subforum with posts disallowed WITH all of these categories inside. This is something you can do with the forum software, and I'd support that.

It could be called "Unrelated Discussions" and simply be a forum that could not be posted in, but contained all of the new subforums. Either way, this is something that you should suggest formally if you want change.

Don't hate me for plugging my theme in the newsletter, I think this is something I'd report on even if I hadn't made it myself. not only that, but it is neat and people should be able to see it either way. That thread will fade and die, but there will always be people who hate the brightness.

Don't hate me for plugging my theme in the newsletter, I think this is something I'd report on even if I hadn't made it myself. not only that, but it is neat and people should be able to see it either way. That thread will fade and die, but there will always be people who hate the brightness.

If people get annoyed at you for posting genuinely useful content, they probably shouldn't be reading a newsletter. :P

"A forumer" made a new theme huh?  :P

i'm guessing getting banned on tf2op on june 6th isn't major but eh

i'm guessing getting banned on tf2op on june 6th isn't major but eh

1 day ban for spamming is vital information.

Also its not like it should come as a surprise to you:

6rcmyz.png

(Source)

Even in his report on partners, Forte finds a way to look like a cross breed between d0 and Venom in terms of being a ass when in appeals.

Also OMFG USAFMIKE I LOVED HIS GMOD STUFF

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, June 11, 2015 - Spam
Hidden by cleverpun, June 11, 2015 - Spam

RIP Everyone, your contributions will go down in forum history.

Reddit turns against itself today, with the removal of various subs.

What happened now? I didn't hear anything about reddit.

The burning TC story I had, the fact that the guy got marked I never posted. But I think everyone who reads this knows that the guy would have been marked anyway

ok thanks for your time!

I would like to note that GTA V is not reaaaaly on sale for 30$. It comes with micro transaction in game points that are worth approx. 28$. So youre really paying full price but getting some free micro transaction shite

I would like to note that GTA V is not reaaaaly on sale for 30$. It comes with micro transaction in game points that are worth approx. 28$. So youre really paying full price but getting some free micro transaction shite

Unless you're absolutely required to buy these game points or whatever they are you're still just buying GTA V for $30.

Archived