The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

Unless you're absolutely required to buy these game points or whatever they are you're still just buying GTA V for $30.

There doesn't seem to be a workaround, which is bs.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless you're absolutely required to buy these game points or whatever they are you're still just buying GTA V for $30.

No, youre REQUIRED to buy the points as well. So theyre basically trying to look by good guys by putting it on sale, but really youre paying full price with some free microtransaction points.

No, youre REQUIRED to buy the points as well. So theyre basically trying to look by good guys by putting it on sale, but really youre paying full price with some free microtransaction points.

Really? So without paying an extra fee you can't play the game at all or is it only features like online that get restricted?

Either way that's a poor way to do things but I'd like to know how exactly it works.

Really? So without paying an extra fee you can't play the game at all or is it only features like online that get restricted?

Either way that's a poor way to do things but I'd like to know how exactly it works.

You can't play the game unless you purchase the game with the extra in game items. 

Imagine that you're buying GTA at full price, but it's one of those "Buy it now and get this and this and this in game" deals.

It's just some extra ingame money.

An addition to make might be that with the addition of trading card banking it appears that emote banking was removed at scrap.tf

An addition to make might be that with the addition of trading card banking it appears that emote banking was removed at scrap.tf

Emote banking removed? I'll take a look!

Edit: I looked on the scrap.tf mainsite, and I couldn't see it. I'll ask geel when he removed it/why it disappeared and when, when I have the chance. Thanks for the tip harry

In addition, auctions are also removed, and there's talk that trading card banking will also be removed

Where did you hear about this?

When did this all happen?

Edit: I looked on the scrap.tf mainsite, and I couldn't see it. I'll ask geel when he removed it/why it disappeared and when, when I have the chance. Thanks for the tip harry

It was most likely removed due to abuse. Got an example myself right here.

kb60F7t.png

It was probably done by the masses. I think the emote bots are turned off at the moment.

Their prices were really really off. I bought this for 2 scrap from the bot awhile ago (they were buying for 1 scrap, don't worry)

FnsnFNc.png

Okay, thanks for all the info guys. I'll edit the newsletter when I next have access to a computer.

Wait hold the fuck up.

The cursed TC isn't cursed anymore? You mean I can buy it now?

Yeah, pretty much. I can't see all the details, because they've been hidden by the trade mods at FoG, so I really have little idea what happened. But I can only speculate that he was given leniency seeing that he doesn't understand the cursed TC, otherwise, why would he not be marked?

But I can only speculate that he was given leniency seeing that he doesn't understand the cursed TC

That's total bullshit. He should be marked like everyone else that traded for it.

That's total bullshit. He should be marked like everyone else that traded for it.

If you think that's bad, a user who already got a caution for trading with scammers, bought the TC from darkwarrior, who swapped it with mordor. He got away completely scratchless, for no reason. I'm pretty sure pp7 knew he would get marked, but he did it for the profit. Then he didn't get marked at all. It makes you wonder.

If you think that's bad, a user who already got a caution for trading with scammers, bought the TC from darkwarrior, who swapped it with mordor. He got away completely scratchless, for no reason. I'm pretty sure pp7 knew he would get marked, but he did it for the profit. Then he didn't get marked at all. It makes you wonder.

I hope this is SteamRep we are talking about. AFAIK Debra was quick to report on FoG.

I leave my hopes and dreams on FoG

It looks like RockIntoMordor got scammed? The TC seems to be in the possession of a scammer alt as of now.

He still owns the cursed TC?

Archived