The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

It looks like RockIntoMordor got scammed? The TC seems to be in the possession of a scammer alt as of now.

I'm not fully aware of the situation but if I'm not mistaken he traded it with a scammer but didn't get marked for it. The clean TC got ruined and the doomed TC got cleaned. He did fuck himself over though as the clean one was worth a lot more than the dirty one

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not fully aware of the situation but if I'm not mistaken he traded it with a scammer but didn't get marked for it. The clean TC got ruined and the doomed TC got cleaned. He did fuck himself over though as the clean one was worth a lot more than the dirty one

The clean TC isn't ruined, fog decided to ignore pp7 trading with the scammer, claiming it wasn't a obvious alt (with just a burning TC in their backpack).

Regarding the poll, if the newsletter is to recognize holidays, it should recognize holidays from all countries and continents considering our community is not entirely American.

Regarding the poll, if the newsletter is to recognize holidays, it should recognize holidays from all countries and continents considering our community is not entirely American.

That would be the goal, I would be doing all religious holidays (jewish, muslim, hindu, etc) as well as national holidays for other countries. 

If you need help with Australian holidays, I don't mind tipping in some info sometimes if you need some help.

I'm not sure how many other Australian's are on here other than myself and Boom

That would be the goal, I would be doing all religious holidays (jewish, muslim, hindu, etc) as well as national holidays for other countries.

If you and your, uh, Staff can handle the extra work, then go for it. However, I'd prefer to see the newsletter focusing on events related to TF2, CS:GO, Dota 2, etc. instead of listing every holiday and event imaginable.

If you and your, uh, Staff can handle the extra work, then go for it. However, I'd prefer to see the newsletter focusing on events related to TF2, CS:GO, Dota 2, etc. instead of listing every holiday and event imaginable.

Yeah, that's where most of the naysayers votes come from. I am considering scrapping the idea, there's a reason I didn't just start doing it. This wouldn't be something my staff did, just my personal endeavor.

edit: I'm going to go with whichever options get the most votes. If more than 50% of the people want this by the time it gets around 20-30 votes, then I'll do whatever set of options was more popular.

Poll closed, idea scrapped. Thanks for voting guys, I'm glad I asked before simply doing it.

I thought it was mortar.

ehh, I don't blame ya. It's a common mistake and I myself made it at first :P.

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, July 6, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, July 6, 2015 - No reason given

news: i turned gay

What is trade.tf doing to address the Lord Swag situation?

Lord swag is trade.tf's owner. It's like asking what the peasants are doing about their malignant king. So nothing, really. Lord swag is a competent owner, but he does need to work on his people skills. At least the site functions, right?

July 5th- I made a Pro KS C9 KE, and Sold it for A GE Pyromancer + Phosphorous Waxy. Add it if you want, lol. <3

July 5th- I made a Pro KS C9 KE, and Sold it for A GE Pyromancer + Phosphorous Waxy. Add it if you want, lol. <3

Hehe, I post only the broad scoped events here on the newsletter. Stuff like updates, member bans, god tier unboxes, etc. :D

Hehe, I post only the broad scoped events here on the newsletter. Stuff like updates, member bans, god tier unboxes, etc. :D

Thats okay, I was just bringing it to your attention :3

Thats okay, I was just bringing it to your attention :3

Pls don't bragg

Archived