The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does raid mean?

I'm wondering.

When a person comes on here, spams a bunch of threads in random places, makes status updates, basically a one man riot.

Does that Courtney dude's hissy fit deserve a mention? I thought the situation was kind of funny

Does that Courtney dude's hissy fit deserve a mention? I thought the situation was kind of funny

I missed it, if you could explain it in enough detail I would consider adding it, I try not go get into the trivial and petty squabbles of the forumers, but I would be willing to hear.

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, May 25, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, May 25, 2015 - No reason given

May 21 Allegations of an apparent scam emerged, as Water Salesman accused Prof. Sugarcube of having neglected an agreement over game given worth six keys.

The concept of "no one cares" still applies, he's been banned for acting childish in response to this, many times

He can shitstorm all he wants but i'm not responding to it.

But if anyone needs clarification on what happened i'm happy to provide. Angel i'm sure knows and all.

He accuses me of making an agreement for something I never agreed to, sigh

I just want his attempts at ruining reputation to ease because at this point he's just backlogging.

Remember folks, think logically

He accuses me of making an agreement for something I never agreed to, sigh

Lying's not okay.

ALSO, "acting childish." I can't help but laugh at that. When you were still cooperating (you even tried to pay me back with a copy of chivalry medieval warfare), I asked if you could pay back with an awp graphite, you say "I'd rather you burn." I asked you to pay me back with the keys you had at the time, "You're not taking my fucking keys you prick (or something like that.)"

Lying's not okay.

I'm only edging on a flame war you're trying to spark by responding to this

but i never agreed to giving you 6 keys, and i never wanted that game anyway. I could reiterate a story for everyone here for their judging but acting childish about it won't result in anything

how do you think d0 and Wayne went down?

but acting childish 

19789999.jpg

how do you think d0 and Wayne went down?

one got marked for bullshit and one got scot free in a bullshit way

Take this flame war off the forums, I don't want the newsletter getting spammed. I like you both, but keep your disagreement away from the news, this is a place for discussing current events, not arguing with each other.

Take this flame war off the forums, I don't want the newsletter getting spammed. I like you both, but keep your disagreement away from the news, this is a place for discussing current events, not arguing with each other.

I'd be glad to if he hadn't blocked me everywhere

Well... I was banned from the main site for non-existent item buy orders.

How?

the normal non-craftable clan pride, genuine pain train, and strange strangifier listings. Got banned for a week.

Is venom literally trying to get banned? I don't even have another explanation, he should know his boundaries by now. 

Is venom literally trying to get banned? I don't even have another explanation, he should know his boundaries by now. 

Seems as if, he'll be greatly missed by some. Others, not so much.

For May 30th, Monkey was accepted as a SteamRep moderator, bit administrator. The two have different roles and duties, especially in regards to SteamRep. Second, Monkey is more known for his role as a TF2-T administrator rather than being some random broker.

For May 30th, Monkey was accepted as a SteamRep moderator, bit administrator. The two have different roles and duties, especially in regards to SteamRep. Second, Monkey is more known for his role as a TF2-T administrator rather than being some random broker.

I typoed there, meant to say moderator. I know the difference :P

Thanks, I miss things sometimes.

I thought I'd drop by and say a big congratulations for this being the most liked thread on the forums. It truly is a testament to the hard work and quality you've put in to such a useful resource. Good job to everyone involved so far!

I thought I'd drop by and say a big congratulations for this being the most liked thread on the forums. It truly is a testament to the hard work and quality you've put in to such a useful resource. Good job to everyone involved so far!

Dammit, you beat me to it. :c

June 2 Panda ranger, the user mentioned in yesterday's article, appealed his ban on backpack.tf, and a report on FoG is pending acceptance based on the result of that appeal.

What? Where did you get this information from?

Archived