The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You forgot to put "It was Blaze Day today!" under April 20th...

4/20 is an informal holiday and I refuse to acknowledge and therefore support such a silly concept.

seriously? Debra got Bomber Perm'd on OP?

I looked at the account of the alt, and the past aliases were trader names more than they were troll names that bomber might have used. I deduced that it was either Debra's account, or it really was bombers. That's why I made no certain claim. I have to ask him about it to learn the truth. Since I know that one of Bomber's alts got marked as debra's alt, I believe debra may have done it on purpose.

I looked at the account of the alt, and the past aliases were trader names more than they were troll names that bomber might have used. I deduced that it was either Debra's account, or it really was bombers. That's why I made no certain claim. I have to ask him about it to learn the truth. Since I know that one of Bomber's alts got marked as debra's alt, I believe debra may have done it on purpose.

I want to get marked so I can focus on real life. Also, I share like 3 accounts with Debra (or at least me and him have access too)

April 25 Wayne, d0's apparent partner in the Sweetstakes game, reported him on Steamrep for fraud, as apparently an agreement was made to give each other their items back if one of them lost to the other. Is this the last nail in d0's coffin? With a scammer trade, a reputation fraud charge, and now this, will Steamrep finally mark d0?

an agreement was made to give each other their items back if one of them lost to the other. Is this the last nail in d0's coffin?

d0's coffin

Dammit Angel, I don't have the energy for these puns right now.

April 25 Wayne, d0's apparent partner in the Sweetstakes game, reported him on Steamrep for fraud, as apparently an agreement was made to give each other their items back if one of them lost to the other. Is this the last nail in d0's coffin? With a scammer trade, a reputation fraud charge, and now this, will Steamrep finally mark d0?

an agreement was made to give each other their items back if one of them lost to the other. Is this the last nail in d0's coffin?

d0's coffin

Dammit Angel, I don't have the energy for these puns right now.

what pun

As has become typical for him, TheVenomWithin was banned for another three days for the Wayne and d0 thread he made in the Great Below

(Earlier Today...)

#DownWithVenom

:^)

i dun want another ban plzz

rip

Burning Flames Antlers unboxed today.

Someone told me but I didn't think it prudent to put it in, I was by no means starving for news, and most people dont care about unboxes here. I do unboxes when news is tight.

-snip-

Linking the actual status may be helpful. It seems d0 was voicing a temporary bit of frustration rather than an ultimatum to never use backpack.tf/lotto again. He replied to his own status with "for today" meaning it was most likely a passing statement.

I would not really consider this news.

Since d0 is a forum member and that was quite an impressive loss, I will include it in today's news.

Jacobmeister earned an all expenses paid two week Outpost vacation, for trading with scammers.

I'm heading off to Raratonga. I'll come back to OP with a nice tan ;)

SLANDER

they asked me to post this sooooo...

May 1 The steam community market suffered from a bad glitch that threw market prices into the millions in USD when the Rupee to US Dollar conversion became askew

it's rupiah not rupees according to the scm announcement

Yeah,every ban request is newsworthy

Because people need to keep up if their favorite/hated bp.tfers are banned.

Because people need to keep up if their favorite/hated bp.tfers are banned.

Does this mean that if I request a ban, then I'll get on the newsletter? c:

Or does nobody like/hate me and I'm just neutral to everyone?

Archived