The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

Bomber Rat's alt, LOL)))))) was permanently banned for a comment he made on Courtney's forum profile. CecilyLovesYou was banned for a day for antagonizing Courtney. Hazza was also banned for three days for spreading chat logs he had with Courtney.

Holy fuck nuggets Courtney. Back in business.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July 20 Yahiamice created a thread detailing his situation in retaliation to treatment he had recently received from other forum members due to a problem while being brokered for by Kuuko-San.

Any reason the linked thread needs to go to Courtney's comment of "you are correct" instead of the start of it?

Any reason the linked thread needs to go to Courtney's comment of "you are correct" instead of the start of it?

He probably copied the URL when that was the newest comment, so it copied that specific moment of the thread

I believe courtney linked me the thread in chat, and that was the URL her page had after posting a comment. I'll fix it.

Something bugs me here, it has come to my notice that you always post everything that has to do with you here. I'm pretty sure other people have made a brokerer service on bp.tf, and you didn't include them. Also, the Editorial from last week bugged me also a little. Shadow, he may has gone on vacation, so what? Is he forced to moderate over a website? So what of TF2 is at it's exciting times? He is on vacation and he has the rights to go on vacation. I don't want to bug anybody, but just wanted to point out.

Something bugs me here, it has come to my notice that you always post everything that has to do with you here. I'm pretty sure other people have made a brokerer service on bp.tf, and you didn't include them. Also, the Editorial from last week bugged me also a little. Shadow, he may has gone on vacation, so what? Is he forced to moderate over a website? So what of TF2 is at it's exciting times? He is on vacation and he has the rights to go on vacation. I don't want to bug anybody, but just wanted to point out.

I rarely post things about myself. In fact, the amount of newsworthy things involving me that I DON'T post overwhelms that which I do. It's very presumptuous of you to assume automatically that I use the newsletter as a giant plug. I was very hesitant to mention my brokering service (Hence this status), but after one person told me "Not to forget to" and another "It's your newsletter, do what you want", I considered the fact that I would include another user's brokering service on the newsletter. Rarely does anyone else start a brokering service, and even less often do I notice that someone does. But the beginning of a brokering service, especially one for an economy that no one else has started one for before is newsworthy.

The editorial you spoke of is merely pointing out the fact that scrap.tf does have mods who are regularly inactive, and the entire purpose of the editorial was to point that out.

But thank you for your concerns, they are duly noted.

I rarely post things about myself. In fact, the amount of newsworthy things involving me that I DON'T post overwhelms that which I do. It's very presumptuous of you to assume automatically that I use the newsletter as a giant plug. I was very hesitant to mention my brokering service (Hence this status), but after one person told me "Not to forget to" and another "It's your newsletter, do what you want", I considered the fact that I would include another user's brokering service on the newsletter. Rarely does anyone else start a brokering service, and even less often do I notice that someone does. But the beginning of a brokering service, especially one for an economy that no one else has started one for before is newsworthy.

The editorial you spoke of is merely pointing out the fact that scrap.tf does have mods who are regularly inactive, and the entire purpose of the editorial was to point that out.

But thank you for your concerns, they are duly noted.

Thanks for explaining it to me! I haven't been on for awhile. So, let me apoligize.

shameless plug, hardly seems relevant

It's the first of its kind, at least as far as I have seen. Not to mention that it's also legitimately useful, as coolrocks's response goes into detail to explain (and as a Brit, I can confirm that the exchange rate works in Angel's favour, making the trades worthwhile). If someone else had done something similar I can guarantee it'd be documented.

i suggested her to do that

am i bad or what?

same, i told him it's his newsletter.

λngelღмander started a CS:GO brokering service.

You did the same thing again after I corrected on the same day your link does not link to the start of the thread, but a random entry within it. Its not hard to delete the part of the URL related to a random post. You're supposed to be the editor ffs.

You did the same thing again after I corrected on the same day your link does not link to the start of the thread, but a random entry within it. Its not hard to delete the part of the URL related to a random post. You're supposed to be the editor ffs.

it's not that hard to just scroll past the post it snaps to...

Sorry baloo, I do a lot of copying and pasting links, sometimes I just don't notice what I do. I'll try to screen my links better from now on, though, thanks for the feedback

A note of upcoming events: Sunday begins the biggest tournament in E-sports history. The International begins sunday with a prizepool of over 17 million dollars

Geel lowkey rekt me in a status update.

I don't think Angelmander needs people's burns to fill up his newsletter, because trust me, we all got burned at least once or twice here.

Besides you aren't the main character in the news anyways, no offense.

Archived