The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

Posted · Hidden by OverduePixels, April 20, 2015 - Posts hidden to make the thread cleaner.
Hidden by OverduePixels, April 20, 2015 - Posts hidden to make the thread cleaner.

Heh heh! I thought Nigerian Prince was the alt of Valley or something. 

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by OverduePixels, April 20, 2015 - Posts hidden to make the thread cleaner.
Hidden by OverduePixels, April 20, 2015 - Posts hidden to make the thread cleaner.

keys were priced at 20 keys

FIX

"For the first time in the history of the economy, keys were priced at 20 keys."

I think you meant "keys were priced at 20 ref." :)

This looks really solid.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/statuses/user/623-yunglog/?status_id=191702- as good of a compliment as you can get

And the Box interview is a gem. Really nice work here. If you want assistance in moderation to get rid of some of the older comments, feel free to report. It would be nice to keep discussions current - mostly focused on topics in the current week.

Lovin this newletter 

Though my only complaint would be the format of the interviews themselves, as they are a huge chunk of text that is hard to read

Lovin this newletter 

Though my only complaint would be the format of the interviews themselves, as they are a huge chunk of text that is hard to read

So just the important things or like more of a important system

Not so important-

Important sorta-

ALERT IMPORTANT_

Hey, what happened to my post that was on the first page of the thread about buds being dead? Did it get deleted for some reason? :<

I'm actually looking for some help finding a new way to host the interviews. I'm still pending on the release of the toughsox interview, I want to make sure I have a new system before that time. The plain document isn't making you guys very happy, so I'd like to change it.

If one of you wonderful people can help me find a new method, I'd be very happy to implement it.

I'm actually looking for some help finding a new way to host the interviews. I'm still pending on the release of the toughsox interview, I want to make sure I have a new system before that time. The plain document isn't making you guys very happy, so I'd like to change it.

If one of you wonderful people can help me find a new method, I'd be very happy to implement it.

Skype.

Skype.

That's impossible, unless you mean call you on skype so you can tell me about it. Which I know is not your intention :P

New method to present the interview?

If thats what you mean, make a view only google docs, have a line in between question and answer, and make the questions bold

PSA!

I finally decided to put two hyperlinked words next to each other in the newsletter, the only way to tell when there will be multiple links in one spot is by the BREAK in the hyperlink between the two words. Keep that in mind when you're going through the newsletter, becase there will occasionally be two hyperlinked words with different links but right next to each other, and may even look like the same link. 

On another note, if anyone can help me figure out how to fix spoiler problems, I'd honestly be willing to pay them a few ref. PLEASE HELP!

On another note, if anyone can help me figure out how to fix spoiler problems, I'd honestly be willing to pay them a few ref. PLEASE HELP!

What is so hard?

text goes here

What is so hard?

text goes here

You obviously don't know what the problem is. Look at my thread in the great below, you'll see what I mean.

d0 traded two items with a scammer alt, and after speaking to toughsox, it was confirmed that he will receive a two week ban on outpost. A report has not yet been filed against him on FoG. UPDATE: Outpost followed through, no report on FoG as of yet.â– In yet another event in a ban-happy day, Rick James was banned on outpost for unapproved trading tactics. We still do not know exactly what happened, but this is the status he mentioned the trade in, and this is the item he traded for.

rip

I've been ignoring the newsletter until now since I'm on the forums every day and don't really need to be told what's going on here; but the detailed explanations and links provided are really helpful.

It's nice to look back on things I witnessed but didn't know the full backstory on and be able to join in on the gossip. Thanks, Angel.

I've been ignoring the newsletter until now since I'm on the forums every day and don't really need to be told what's going on here; but the detailed explanations and links provided are really helpful.

It's nice to look back on things I witnessed but didn't know the full backstory on and be able to join in on the gossip. Thanks, Angel.

I get no credit, rip

I get no credit, rip

Lol like you do anything :P

im kidding bby you can have all the credit you want, your name is even there!

I get no credit, rip

Lol like you do anything :P

im kidding bby you can have all the credit you want, your name is even there!

Someday I'll do something interesting enough to be featured here.

Someday.

Someday.

I've almost featured you before, for your frequent ban requests, but you do it so often maybe I'll write a small article about it one day but not today.

I've almost featured you before, for your frequent ban requests, but you do it so often maybe I'll write a small article about it one day but not today.

Oh, lol. I might be done with those for a while, I've just had a busy month so far :P

plus, this forum is 2addicting4me

Someday.

One day I'll make it on here as well.

Just gotta dream big and hope you can avoid being completely disappointed later when things don't turn out your way.

Archived