Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I'm super emotional, even though I don't show it a lot. I also fall for any girl I'm dating way too easily

• Like 1

I'm super emotional, even though I don't show it a lot. I also fall for any girl I'm dating way too easily

^^ This is me as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I compare every male to a certain ex-boyfriend of mine without even realizing i'm doing it.

I have a small obsession with people pampering my feet.

I have extreme panic attacks about once a month due to stress i put on myself. Going offline most of yesterday was due to another one of those attacks. It hurts physically, and i have trouble breathing when i get going into one.

I have an online girlfriend located in Holland

I have participated in ERP with one other person

I prefer hentai over real "fake sex"

I have began to watch anime

Furries freak me out

Bronies freak me out

I don't have a problem with either

I have three alter-egos (loving, racist and salty)

I'm hugely sadistic

I prefer vodka over beer, while legally not allowed to drink either

I don't browse dank memes, 4chan, or reddit. The only site I've "browsed" anything on is the Imgur front page

I've never played Final Fantasy, a full pokemon game, or any other game that are known to be great games

I have watched 2 seasons of MLP 3 years back

• Like 2

I hate to confess this but...

i'm not really all of your guy's senpai

;-;

I started crying writing this wtf 

I'm somewhat confused as to why I am disliked on the forums as a mod. I have only been enforcing rules that already existed. The only case of a rule that I ever influenced a change about has been public backpacks in the trading section being mandatory.

Oh and a clarification that you should spam overly excessive in the great below even though that already was the case. I just clarified it.

Oh well

• Like 1

I'm somewhat confused as to why I am disliked on the forums as a mod. I have only been enforcing rules that already existed. The only case of a rule that I ever influenced a change about has been public backpacks in the trading section being mandatory.

Oh and a clarification that you should spam overly excessive in the great below even though that already was the case. I just clarified it.

Oh wel

I think its because you're enforcing it too hard

I finally explained that I was making real money in TF2 to my parents while I am at college and how it paid for most of my basic expenses during college (gas, groceries, etc.). They don't mind me playing video games as much anymore. 

I may be transgender.

I don't say for certain because I don't know, it's something I think about it on occasion and it kindof makes myself happy to think of myself as a female but other times I don't have  strong opinion one way or the other.

• Like 1

I got a D in one of my AP classes and I feel like i'm fucked about getting into college as it is so competitive now these days

I feel insecure about my popularity and how bad I am at tf2 so I just shitpost here and hope people will help me. Please help me (hides under sheets)

I feel insecure about my popularity and how bad I am at tf2 so I just shitpost here and hope people will help me. Please help me (hides under sheets)

Lmao, don't dare to judge yourself as an individual based on a game. Who gives a damn? You play TF2 to have fun, not to get good.

I am really bad at shaving. Like really bad. I cut myself over half of the times. Partially probably because I don't use shaving cream as that shit is too damn expensive

• Like 3

I once sharked a F2P off his description tag by giving him a vintage sandvich,claiming it's an "unusual sandvich"

• Like 2

When I was into item trading I got super lucky with trade.tf premium when it wasn't a thing, and some kid wanted some items totalling up to 4 ref for his Conga, which was worth 14 ref at the moment. I shamelessly did the trade

After this, I stocked up on Congas through lucky deals because they sold very well, and sold them for dirt cheap. Eventually the price dropped because everyone started mimicking me

I once went on a normal trade server to do my thing and sell items I got for super cheap for kinda cheap. There was this kid who wanted me to buy his weapons for .05 scrap each, so 1 scrap for each. I paid him like 3 ref for 45 unique weapons because he couldn't read well, and he had inadvertently put a strange phlog which was 3 ref at that time and I pretended I didn't see it

Then I bought his genuine distinguished rogue for really cheap and sold it for like a ref profit

I still feel bad

I remove people I play with the next day because I don't want to bother with their bullshit. There's this kid I haven't removed yet, and just because I told him I accept him as a person he thinks I'm his best friend and has been whoring his birthday out for me, I'm going to remove him and tell him to go fuck himself on his birthday. (he's really been harassing me about it)

I have a large stock of pure, but I hate spending it, because I like feeling safe with a lot of pure.

Some dude wanted to become my online boyfriend, I waited till he went to sleep and removed him and blocked him and his friends. (I'm not gay and even then, I have no interest in these things lol)

I main Heavy in TF2 and I enjoy it

I enjoy people showing interest in me, but not because of the attention; I just like seeing them trying to get me.

I really dislike most people I ever interacted with. I also laugh at those people who have a Steam boyfriend because I know how it goes; they RP together a bit, then they get infatuated and then they think they're in love. Infatuation can last for over a year according to contemporary psychology, but they typically fall apart before that. I also believe they're just too weak to be alone. I make people I speak with believe I'm courteous and a nice guy overall, but I really don't give a damn about them.

I think Soldier, Scout and Demoman are fundamentally easier than Heavy

All anime except for studio ghibli is stupid

I prefer console to pc gaming, and use a gamepad in almost every game

I can't grow facial hair

I hate smash with a burning passion

I watched an episode of MLP just to see the cockatrice and struggled to get that far

I spent 90% of high school being intimidated by parents and friends of how competitive it was to get into a decent college only to find out it wasn't that hard

I eat chicken

Oh well

I think its because you give warning points for everything and enforce extreme tolitarian nazi germany rule

I can't grow facial hair

fucking genes, i know what it feels like

i also shaved my eyebrows in the military just for fucking fun

I...I... dislike nearly every comment i see on the main bp.tf page ;-; I'm sorry even if its helpful. I just can't stop myself.