Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

sometimes... when i'm alone at home...

i like to cover my self in vaseline and roll around in my back yard pretending to be a slug

sometimes... when i'm alone at home...

i like to cover my self in vaseline and roll around in my back yard pretending to be a slug

huehue

old joke

I like this girl, and idk if she likes me back it's killing me

talk to her you fuck

smoke some dank ku$h or something

didn't you say that in some place she was staying close to you

well don't be a fuck

although don't take me for granted, i don't think i have liked or loved anyone in a romantic way

Sometimes (right now) I post a valuable fabricator among shit ones and wait for the lowballs (I just got one for a ref ---> my glitched prof fabricator)

Also sometimes I pretend to be dumb and see how low people's lowballs are going to be xD

• 2 weeks later...

I posted a selfie in the selfie thread that isnt even me

Im acting like a 13 year old facebook girl because idk

I triggered pomp by inviting him to a pony group and i dont feel bad about it and if i could i would do it again

Im actually still salty

I'm not that into anime. And if I watch it's usually action. Except for my guilty pleasure that is K-on!. I don't care if it costs one of my man card, it's so darn cute.

I'm 17 and didn't have my first kiss yet

yes i feel bad about that

Not a huge deal. My first kiss (not counting k5) was after I graduated high school and you see where I'm at now

I take a large portion of insults to heart, most notably insults about my weight, appearance, and attractiveness. It makes me feel so down and ugly.

I feel so unwanted here 90% of the time, and it gets to me. But i cling on to the 10% that actually like me and i have a false hope that maybe some day people will accept me.

• Like 1

I'm 17 and didn't have my first kiss yet

yes i feel bad about that

No need to feel bad about it...

... I'm 24.

Another confession: I'm using Tinder now but I don't dare to say anything to my matches  :unsure: .

• Like 3

Not a huge deal. My first kiss (not counting k5) was after I graduated high school and you see where I'm at now

that's why he's worried  B)  B)  B)

• 2 weeks later...

I was sober for almost a month now.

Then I watched football again and remembered why I drink

Applicable once again, it was only a week or two now though. Well the crappy game and the fact that my birthday is in ~3.5 hours and I didn't feel like starting it sober

The only serious relationship I've had was a joke that involved me spending a lot of money and being unsatisfied, she was amazing I just wasn't enough

The only person I loved, I can't be with. I was disgusted with people at an early age, that may well possibly be the only occasion at which I have loved someone/have been with someone

Love's a shitty thing

I haven't been in a relationship yet, mostly just because I'm not entirely interested in having one. I'm not asexual, just uninterested.

I like Nicki Minaj's music, please don't kill me. (Not all of it ofc)

Will post more eventually