Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

i still miss my ex girlfriend after a year

i keep listening to music that reminds me of her and our time together its unhealthy but i don't have much to do

im scared to go into a file in my computer that has pictures of us during my birthday 

Eh, I'm probably bicurious. I've never had an actual attraction to a guy or even found one cute, but I wouldn't really be against it.

I have trouble peeing in a urinal. Literally.

If I try, and I don't often, it takes about a minute of standing there before it starts

Sitting on a toilet is just so much more comfortable, and if you feel a #2 coming on halfway through, well you have that taken care of

Staying at home for College is really bothering me. 

Most of my friends are moving out across the US, and here I am stuck in North Texas. Same scenery, same household, same routine. It really makes me feel bland and a little depressed deep down knowing that my friends are out partying it up at universities across the US, and I'm stuck at home working endless hours and trading virtual hats. 

I'm not actually a green-haired tigershark with big tits.

Also I committed hit and run once, two weeks after I got my drivers license.

I have a terrible tendency to switch from being completely goofy to dead serious at the drop of a hat although my sillier side shows much more frequently.

Back when I was new and these forums were a lot smaller than they are today I wanted to be friends with some of the regulars here. Because I was afraid they wouldn't accept a friend request from a random nub like me I decided to buy their items so I had an excuse for adding them. I didn't even need those items, but because they kind of knew me most didn't remove me and I just became friends with some of the cool kids here and thought I was being really smart about it...

Back when I was new and these forums were a lot smaller than they are today I wanted to be friends with some of the regulars here. Because I was afraid they wouldn't accept a friend request from a random nub like me I decided to buy their items so I had an excuse for adding them. I didn't even need those items, but because they kind of knew me most didn't remove me and I just became friends with some of the cool kids here and thought I was being really smart about it...

That's actually a pretty good id..

I MEAN.... Yes... Trading is gud. 

That's actually a pretty good id..

I MEAN.... Yes... Trading is gud.

Yeah but you can't do it nowadays as everybody will get mad at you for not using trade offers or automatic or any of the other fancy new stuff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...