Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

-I've attempted suicide twice, and contemplated multiple other times.

-I spend almost all my money on food, and normally don't have any left over for clothes/school supplies when I need them.

-I hate large crowds. Which sucks when you're co-president of a pretty well-known school club.

-I almost dropped out and ran away from home 2 years ago due to the stress school was putting on me.

-I've fantasized about all of my crushes. And some people I don't have a crush on.

-I have a bad temper. When I get passionate about something I will most likely begin to yell.

-Along with that, I break almost every headset I own because I take things on the internet too seriously sometimes.

-On the contrary, the internet is also what keeps me happy a lot of the time.

-I value my close friends more than I value most of my family.

-I'm very easily in love, and I always feel like the person I want to date will never like me.

-Along with that, I sometimes lie about the "real me" in order to make people like me.

Hurgh this was more personal than I imagined it would be

• Like 1

I'm a sucker for attention, but I won't ask for it/attempt to seek it. at least try not to.

I fall for girls too quickly.

I'm a drifter/loner, I've never really been "in" a group of friends, I'm always just "there" and it gets to me a lot.

Sorry for being a saddo

Oh also, I listen to Taylor Swift on a daily basis

i hate myself.

i hate how im asian

i hate how im ugly

i hate how the girl i like could like someone else other than me in a year or maybe even less

i hate depression tbh it sucks dick

-I've attempted suicide twice, and contemplated multiple other times.

-I spend almost all my money on food, and normally don't have any left over for clothes/school supplies when I need them.

-I hate large crowds. Which sucks when you're co-president of a pretty well-known school club.

-I almost dropped out and ran away from home 2 years ago due to the stress school was putting on me.

-I've fantasized about all of my crushes. And some people I don't have a crush on.

-I have a bad temper. When I get passionate about something I will most likely begin to yell.

-Along with that, I break almost every headset I own because I take things on the internet too seriously sometimes.

-On the contrary, the internet is also what keeps me happy a lot of the time.

-I value my close friends more than I value most of my family.

-I'm very easily in love, and I always feel like the person I want to date will never like me.

-Along with that, I sometimes lie about the "real me" in order to make people like me.

Hurgh this was more personal than I imagined it would be

lol I love how silverspeed liked this post despite its just a list of negatives

I regret making that vintage pyrovision set even though I advertise like I love it

lol I love how silverspeed liked this post despite its just a list of negatives

I didn't like it because I think anything there is good, I liked it because Aika was willing to confess to all of that.

• Like 1

I don't know tbh, like all that stuff I said I didn't mean it. I just didn't feel like myself when typing that stuff. I have very conflicting emotions. I didn't want to type it but when I did I just felt like I had to keep going. I know most (probably all) of you don't care or think I am joking around with this stuff, but I am really not. so yeah I am probably going to leave since most people here don't want me anyways, and I really HATE arguing its horrible for me it is like the worst feeling in the world for me.

Someone told me I should

I tried to kill myself when my mom died 

my meds dont work anymore, so my therapist is upping the dosage

i hide in these forums in between the dank memes

despite my ability to get the girl i wanted, im always worried that im not going to be good enough and one day it will all go away

i cut myself when I was in highschool, but I dont anymore

i feel like life shouldnt be this hard

please dont kill me

Someone told me I should

despite my ability to get the girl i wanted, im always worried that im not going to be good enough and one day it will all go away

please dont kill me

Get that girl

You'll regret it for a long time if you don't, and regret is a very powerful feeling

I secretly don't like logo

I probably spend 6-8 hours in front of a computer right when I get home from school and not end up doing my homework until I'm supposed to go to sleep

I pulled a fire alarm when I was young and the firemen gave me stickers

I really like this girl that's one year older than me

I can't tell the difference when a girl likes me or thinks I'm really nice (prob the latter anyways)

My mom has threatened to kick me out of the house many times

I feel so distant from my parents

sigh..

I secretly don't like logo

I probably spend 6-8 hours in front of a computer right when I get home from school and not end up doing my homework until I'm supposed to go to sleep

I pulled a fire alarm when I was young and the firemen gave me stickers

I really like this girl that's one year older than me

I can't tell the difference when a girl likes me or thinks I'm really nice (prob the latter anyways)

My mom has threatened to kick me out of the house many times

I feel so distant from my parents

sigh..

I can relate to most of these

Someone told me I should

please dont kill me

I can seriously relate to the part about getting the girl you want. I'm always worried about losing the relationships I'm in because I've never been able to keep a stable relationship

Yesterday i discovered what shark tits are...

Needless to say i had a nightmare, then for some reason after i woke up i thought about the shark tits and completely forgot about the nightmare i had.

I'm aware of this thing with anthropomorphic animals that are overly sexualized, and i had ideas that it would be a god damn moose or something, but a SHARK? of all the things, a shark?