Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I once told some guy a girl liked him, and he liked her. But she didn't and it turned ugly when he asked her out.

Why would you do that? That sounds like such a dick move

• Like 1

I don't read the terms and conditions when I press accept.

Same here buddy, same here...

I had to watch a did you know gaming to get the "Familiar fez" reference

Sometimes, when I don't want to go to school, I mix oxycodone and rum so i'm so wasted I can't go to school.

I call bullshit. Being wasted is not a reason not to go to school (I can know). And if you wanted to skip classes, why can't you just call in "sick" ? Besides, aren't you 14?

I call bullshit. Being wasted is not a reason not to go to school (I can know). And if you wanted to skip classes, why can't you just call in "sick" ? Besides, aren't you 14?

mm yes, you can grind the tablets into powder form, then put it in some rum and chug that, you get extremely dizzy. And no im 17 its not like im drinking like a madman.

mm yes, you can grind the tablets into powder form, then put it in some rum and chug that, you get extremely dizzy. And no im 17 its not like im drinking like a madman.

but what's the point of doing it? Your parents obviously could care less, it just sounds like you're doing this then saying 'I'm not going to school!' when you could just be like 'I'm not going to school!' and avoid the whole thing entirely

but what's the point of doing it? Your parents obviously could care less, it just sounds like you're doing this then saying 'I'm not going to school!' when you could just be like 'I'm not going to school!' and avoid the whole thing entirely

Apparently when you want to avoid school, the yelling of a mother is far worse than usage of powdered drugs with alcohol.

my more common and safer alternative is just staying in the shower for an hour and a half just long enough that my mom just leaves cus she's fed up. The pills dont always work so ye

Sometimes, when I don't want to go to school, I mix oxycodone and rum so i'm so wasted I can't go to school.

Lol school is fun. Much more fun than working.

I have a degree in teaching, and now I'm studying for another degree.

Wjhy do I feel im on trial fir doing stupid shit to get out of school?

Because as stupid as school may seem now, in hindsight you always wish you'd actually paid some attention and attended a few classes

• Like 3

Because as stupid as school may seem now, in hindsight you always wish you'd actually paid some attention and attended a few classes

st0p gu1lt1ng m3, i know :(

I am a master lolicon. Also while reading this topic from the start, I found @qusk 's avatar of crying Shiro, that hurts me T^T

• Like 1

:lol: