Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

Ok here I go...................

My family name has the word 'fap' in it something which i have never done........................

I play TF2 with blood turned off and sillygibs turned on.

i like sillygibs more than violence,sadly my laptop i mean my CRAPtop can't handle it so i had to turn the gibs [violence/silly] off >:C

My family name has the word 'fap' in it something which i have never done........................

>never fapped

jesus christ how old are you

on another note

-when i was at a friends house i had to take a shit and i ran out of toilet paper

i was forced to rip out pages from magazines they had and use those

Obvious 7yo confirmed (if not by the excess ellipses).

Anyway, here I go. I was selling a polar pullover (1.44) and a guy adds me. At first, he tries to pay me only one ref. I'm about to call it off when he then adds in a Sharp Dresser (2.66-3 ref). I do, and quickly find a 3 ref buyer. 3 refined made off of a 1.44 refined hat. /notasharkbecauseIsaidpureorhugeoverpay :^)

I play TF2 with gibs and ragdolls off because they lag me.

i like sillygibs more than violence,sadly my laptop i mean my CRAPtop can't handle it so i had to turn the gibs [violence/silly] off >:C

Do you guys run TF2 on toaster ovens or something?

Hold ol' ye are?

I haven't seen seenee's poster yet of the two-faced Medics because I'm too scared to see the result of constant avoidance from him.

(sorry)

Ok, I have a big confession that  I feel bad about.

Every time, And I mean EVERY time I go to church on Sundays, I eat the bread and drink the cup (Body and blood) before you are supposed to (Or drink most/some of it and same with the bread)

I'm a closet weeaboo and have been for a bit.

The first anime I watched from start to finish was a short one called "Magical Pokaan" that I found through an explicit flash that I found one night when browsing the internet a few years back.

I still sometimes rewatch the whole series because I liked it a lot personally.