What makes Donald Trump seem like he would be right for the presidency?

Chilled Soda

Well I'll put my two cents in because I've been itching to talk about this.

I lean towards trump because of how he sees America and the rest of the world. He knows we're laughing stocks, we're being beaten on a lot of fronts. He wants to build us back up economically, in education and military. He wants to aid our veterans, he wants to stop immigration because of how rampant and how socially acceptable it's become. Look at Germany, rape and crime have gone up significantly because of the immigrants. He knows it's wrong, the American people know it's wrong. He's opposed to gun control, he wants to replace obamacare, he supports our policemen and even though he supports traditional marriage, he doesn't really want to hinder LGBT issues. Plus he also wants to stop all the companies going overseas to avoid taxes

Trump wants to make us powerful again. He wants countries to respect us and not just use us. He detests the Iran deal Obama made. We shouldn't have done it. Why we would is fucking beyond me. Trump wants us to only intervene in matters that are in our favor and not waste time, men, and resources on shit that does not involve us.

Trump caters to the American that's tired of being laughed at. The hard-working American that doesn't want to see everything go to waste. To compare him to lets say Sanders who wants to cater to the "Give me what I want and give it to me now!" people and the SJW/PC people that have plagued our nation in recent years.

Now does he say some wack shit? Hell yeah. Sometimes it's hard to stand up for him when he goes on tirades. But I can look past it because I love what he wants to do. He wants to "Make America Great Again" and shit, I believe it.

YOU SIR ARE THE AMERICAN THAT THESE FORUMS NEED. TRUMP IS WHAT WE NEED. Not some guy who would make the "Sweden yes" comic a reality, and certainly not Shilary "we need more corporations in government" Clinton.

Besides, if Bernie gets elected, he's going to take probably another progressive with him. There's like what, 5 left? It would be better to keep them in the Congress, rather than them being out due to the presidency.

Disclaimer: I'm not supporting anyone up to this point, but I am following everything pretty closely.

Trump appeals to people because he's a hard-nosed, very straightforward businessman. He's very very good at being in the spotlight and staying there for extended periods of time (there's no such thing as bad publicity). People want to see someone in office these days who's actually going to put forward some sort of effort to doing the pushing, not getting pushed. In my personal opinion, he's spending too much time arguing on his competitions personal matters and not enough time focused on the issues. I'm sure we'll see a few good political ads come from him when he starts putting them out. 

It's funny though, because idk about you guys, but I have not met many real life Trump supporters who actually talk politics. But he somehow dominates every single poll uncontested. Some people (I think) are not comfortable supporting Trump actively. Unfortunately, I do think this election is going to come down to whoever is the best "meme" candidate. Trump, Clinton and "Feel the Bern" Sanders... 

P.S. Make a thread on why people support Sanders. I'd love to see who the Bernie Bros on the forums are.

answer = america

I hate this country can I pls leave and join you europeans

Remember you can't run around with a gun and shoot people xD and expect an invasion of immigrants in the Mediterranean coasts

Trump...He is like the old school racist and I can't tell if he is stupid or a great entrepreneur think most people like him because they feel because is a ceo of a massive corporation he is "legit" and knows what he is doing. His blunt attitude some people take it as him having nothing to hide and because has money he can't be bought out (though him making moves to better his own company comes into question). He also appeals to the older generation since he well... is from that time and his attitude/ideologies reflect that. I seriously wouldnt be surprised if he gets it, when online you see alot of people talking bad about him but 80% those users can't vote, the others who can vote probably wont actually vote since a large % of the younger generations dont fucken vote. 

I want to see trump literally burn all international relationships and the reactions of world leaders when he says something stupid at the UN :P

Now: Speaking as a non-american who does follow U.S. politics, I do feel I need to point this out: When you're considered a laughtin stock, you do know why, right? Because of 'merica - because of things that look silly to the rest of the world.
The problem though, is that Trump isn't helping. It used to be only the climate change deniers, creationists, anti-vaxxers ... Now, it's the people who believe a guy who says he's gonna build a wall & make Mexico pay for it. He doesn't know anything, but when he gets ellected he's gonna be so good, he'll make your head spin.

Well tbh America does have a large range of problems and they are far cry in every way possible if you're comparing America when it was actually considered the best country in the world (both economically and technologically) which was only half a century ago. Back then it was the undisputed front runner and it's only really been in the few decades when other countries can be "compared" to America, so the older generations see this as America being stagnant allowing others to "catch up". America being a laughing stock is only really within our generation where the internet has highlighted the many flaws in America (gun control, health care...etc).

America being a laughing stock is only really within our generation where the internet has highlighted the many flaws in America (gun control, health care...etc).

well, recently I noticed on the tags of cloths: they were like

Europe: M // U.S.: S

Europe: L // U.S.: M

Europe: XL // U.S.: L

Europe: XXL // U.S.: XL

*handwave* the U.S. doesn't have a problem with obesity *handwave*

Remember you can't run around with a gun and shoot people xD

The people of Kalamazoo, Michigan would disagree with you on that one.

And if you're black so would the police 

ZRACpn0.png

well, recently I noticed on the tags of cloths: they were like

Europe: M // U.S.: S

Europe: L // U.S.: M

Europe: XL // U.S.: L

Europe: XXL // U.S.: XL

*handwave* the U.S. doesn't have a problem with obesity *handwave*

And Asia sizes would be xxs , xs , s, m 

Well I am Canadian but it seems like if you are a republican voter the top two candidates are either Donald Trump or Ted Cruz. Both of which are terrible people. Its basically deciding if you wanted to be shot or poisioned

Well I am Canadian but it seems like if you are a republican voter the top two candidates are either Donald Trump or Ted Cruz. Both of which are terrible people. Its basically deciding if you wanted to be shot or poisioned

*slient chant for Rubio if Sanders doesn't win*

*slient chant for Rubio if Sanders doesn't win*

"And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing. And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing.And let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing."

U srs mate?

• Like 2

U srs mate?

Yeah, why wouldn't he vote for Trump instead?

Donald "I will build a great, and I will make Mexico pay for it" Trump.

Donald "They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people" Trump. 

Donald "He's not a war hero. I like people who didn't get captured" Trump - who, btw, didn't go and fight in vietnam.

Donald "Even if waterboarding doesn't work, they diserve it" Trump - 'cause, well, some human rights are not so much a right, as it is a priviledge

Donald "What's your favorite passage from your favorite book is a gotcha question !!" Trump

Donald "Megyn Kelly must be on her period if she thinks she can ask me why my tweets aren't presidential" Trump

Donald "Did I just accidently tweet statistics made up by neo-nazies" Trump

... I can't imagine.

I read an interesting article a while ago about a structural engineer or something talking about how Trump's "Wall" would be next to impossible for us to build. Some good points, wish I could find it again.

AND HE JUST WON NEVADA! SANDERS SUPPORTERS CRYING

Crying? Are you nuts? For Bernie supporters, that's Awesome news! Because if it ends up Sanders vs Trump, according to polling:

FOX News: Sanders +15 (Margin of error 3.0) --> sanders wins

Quinnipiac: Sanders +6 (Margin of error 2.7) --> sanders wins

USA Today/Suffolk: Trump +1 (Margin of error 3.0) --> a tie

PPP: Sanders +4 (Margin of error 2.7) --> sanders wins

• Like 1

Crying? Are you nuts? For Bernie supporters, that's Awesome news! Because if it ends up Sanders vs Trump, according to polling:

FOX News: Sanders +15 (Margin of error 3.0) --> sanders wins

Quinnipiac: Sanders +6 (Margin of error 2.7) --> sanders wins

USA Today/Suffolk: Trump +1 (Margin of error 3.0) --> a tie

PPP: Sanders +4 (Margin of error 2.7) --> sanders wins

WHATEVER. 

ANYWAY SINCE NO ONCE GOING TO TALK ABOUT I WILL

IN NEVADA HE GOT 46% OF THE LATINO VOTE. THAT IS HUUUUUUUUGE. Compared to Sanders, this guy is actually getting the minority vote, and instead of Sanders supporters acting like they should be educated,like a fucking animal, the Trump supporters seem to be loving this! This is a high energy storm!

IN NEVADA HE GOT 46% OF THE LATINO VOTE. THAT IS HUUUUUUUUGE

Why? Why does it matter 45% of REPUBLICAN Latino prefer Trump OVER OTHER REPUBLICANS?

When faced against Sanders, for his sake, he should get close to 100% of the Republican Latino votes.

(giggles, Size 8 is so silly)

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, February 25, 2016 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, February 25, 2016 - No reason given

'Serious discussions go in here.'

Yeah, totally serious.