The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, August 26, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, August 26, 2015 - No reason given

So not having your taste in jokes is breaking rules? This must be a terrible place then lmao

Mods, would Hazza have been banned if Courtney was not a girl? This shit happens all the time, but when it's directed towards Courtney someone gets banned?

I have absolutely nothing against Courtney as I know nothing of her, nor am I trying to take sides here. But do you really believe an ironic insult warrants a ban when they happen all the time every day in the status updates?

If you do, it implies favoritism and differentiation.

If you don't, the only logical as to why Hazza got banned was as to not instigate drama. Don't you think there are better ways to stop flame wars than banning someone for a harmless joke?

notice how Hazza is the only person banned for "making jokes". It's because he doesn't joke, he is among the several that do nothing but attempt to antagonize me. As shown by more than one of his bans. So of course he's going to get punished when he knowingly attempts to flame me.

EDIT: and of course the moderators aren't biased in my favour, if they were, i wouldn't have been banned.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to begin reporting spam posts here, the newsletter thread isn't here so you guys can argue about courtney, it's here so you can inform me of new events and ask questions about the things that have already happened. Please, take the courtney discussion to a more appropriate place, like the great below, or at least make it it's own thread. I just want to keep it clean...

and of course the moderators aren't biased in my favour, if they were, i wouldn't have been banned.

And that's exactly why you got unbanned, right?

EDIT: Sorry angel-kun. Didn't see your toast. I'll stop.

I don't think the backpack seller is newsworthy unless he actually turns out to be a scammer

Would you like to run the newsletter?

I don't think the backpack seller is newsworthy unless he actually turns out to be a scammer

Thanks for the suggestion, but I do think it's newsworthy. A couple of our members almost traded with him, and it turned into a little production trying to figure out why the ban was there and whether or not he was safe. Besides, we don't have the blessing of choice, unless some other things happened today that I don't know about. 

You're welcome to add me on steam if you would like to get in touch more easily with me next time.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I do think it's newsworthy. A couple of our members almost traded with him, and it turned into a little production trying to figure out why the ban was there and whether or not he was safe. Besides, we don't have the blessing of choice, unless some other things happened today that I don't know about. 

You're welcome to add me on steam if you would like to get in touch more easily with me next time.

You still havent put i55 in there what so ever, the single handedly biggest TF2 competitive tournament there is.

ayeeee i'd like to apply for editorial writer

ayeeee i'd like to apply for editorial writer

Absolutely, add me and we can talk about it. I'll give you a description about the job, and you can start tonight. I need one for yesterday.

You still havent put i55 in there what so ever, the single handedly biggest TF2 competitive tournament there is.

I know absolutely nothing about it, no one approached me about it and it continues to slip my mind. If anyone would like to give me a rundown, I'd put it in. Sorry!

Absolutely, add me and we can talk about it. I'll give you a description about the job, and you can start tonight. I need one for yesterday.

I know absolutely nothing about it, no one approached me about it and it continues to slip my mind. If anyone would like to give me a rundown, I'd put it in. Sorry!

https://steamcommunity.com/app/440/discussions/0/528398719808494513/

that should give you everything

rafiozol got temp banned on outpost for putting a viewbot on his trade

he got banned on the 25th I expires on the 1st

Angel could you please put your name somewhere in the credits like I feel like you deserve it

My name is in the OP, I take the biggest trophy either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived