The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

Posted · Hidden by polar, August 13, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, August 13, 2015 - No reason given

I don't care, wubsies behaviour often was so hostile, ignorant and toxic. I know that at least one mod hated him, and it's entirely his own fault. I don't understand his frustration if he himself caused it with his own actions.

I respect what you're saying, but this is one of the things I wished for since I saw his first posts.

Also I hate the kind of weeaboo he is, and I probably would still if I watched anime myself. Other than him, I think most weeaboos here are fine.

So are you the one who created the alt right after the permaban that called Wubsies a faggot? Because that alt  basically said everything you're saying now.

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So are you the one who created the alt right after the permaban that called Wubsies a faggot? Because that alt  basically said everything you're saying now.

I didn't do that. I honestly hate the guy but I didn't even know that happened and I wouldnt do it myself.

Also I'd like to remind you that I'm known to not cause trouble, Ive been here longer than most people and am still sitting at 0 warning points.

Thanks.

You should also mention that the rules apply to Status Updates and Posts, because new members sometimes think that Status Updates doesn't have rules.

Also ask Fiskie to pin them somewhere really visible. Or make it so you can't post without agreeing to the rules first.

Statuses only stay in the "Recent Status Updates" list for so long before they are pushed off by other statuses. By the time you're ready to report a status, it's already likely you have to click on "View All Updates" to see it; a feature that is as unused and obscure as the blogs section of the forums. Not only that, there is no direct way to report a status. You have to go to the user's profile, report the user, then provide a link and/or picture of the status and prove it's rule-breaking.

Polar also admitted that he often times ignores the status updates, so there's that.

A lot of people don't like Wubsies - don't accuse TheDoktor of creating an alt unless you can prove it.

He was one of my best weeaboo friends tho ;(

But still he was sometimes a gaint attention whore.

Anyways, RIP wubsies.

• Administrators

Not only that, there is no direct way to report a status. You have to go to the user's profile, report the user, then provide a link and/or picture of the status and prove it's rule-breaking.

Why is this? I've seen mods say they don't read statuses and only moderate them mostly when they're reported, but then I see no report button. I guess it's just not easily built into the forum software or something? If it's possible to implement, a report button on status updates would be very useful.

Why is this? I've seen mods say they don't read statuses and only moderate them mostly when they're reported, but then I see no report button. I guess it's just not easily built into the forum software or something? If it's possible to implement, a report button on status updates would be very useful.

Blame IP.Board for having such a weird forum software.

It was literally 5 threads containing just ':^3'. I don't think anyone even cares.

I wasn't going to report on it anyway. It was gone quick enough that my thirty minute absence missed it entirely, and we don't need to be giving him any more attention.

Also, the valley forge was a fake. The real valley hasn't been online in over a month, he quit steam. There have been two valley impostor raids now.

You might want to reword the part about silverspeed's ban and clarify that it was on the trade.tf forums. For a few moments I thought he was banned from here and I was really confused.

I did not harass Lord Swag in any way, shape or form. That should be clarified.

I wasn't aware you had posted on that thread. I'll try to reword it, but give me some time as I'm going to have to reread the entire thing.

edit: You didn't post on that thread at all, and you weren't implicated in the "multiple users banned" from the trade.tf forums. Not sure what you mean buddy.

I wasn't aware you had posted on that thread. I'll try to reword it, but give me some time as I'm going to have to reread the entire thing.

edit: You didn't post on that thread at all, and you weren't implicated in the "multiple users banned" from the trade.tf forums. Not sure what you mean buddy.

Swag deleted a ton of posts yet chose to keep some of the ones made by banned users. His mind is an unusual one.

I have been banned from the trade.tf forums. That I can prove.

My comment was included in a screenshot uploaded by Ethan Hawke, but it appears to be no longer available on imgur. Suffice to say Swag deleted my very reasonable SFW comment and perma'd me. I don't care that much but I'm going to see what I can do about that. If only to demonstrate that he cannot get away with censorship.

Archived