The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure you've been seeing this, and I don't know if you consider this newsworthy enough, but the Dolphin thing is really hitting hard since the raffle and it might count. 

Posted · Hidden by polar, August 7, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, August 7, 2015 - No reason given

THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE UNDERTAKER TOLD JOOOOOOOHN CEEEEENAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks Mrs. Toughsox, and no it wasn't too late, you caught me just in time.

And I guess I can report on the dolphin meme.

How come sometimes you link users forum profile to their name, and sometimes you don't?

I've got nothing against it either way, just something I've noticed and wondered if there's a reason why

How come sometimes you link users forum profile to their name, and sometimes you don't?

I've got nothing against it either way, just something I've noticed and wondered if there's a reason why

Actually there is a reason why. I don't hyperlink the names of people who I have mentioned recently, because it becomes redundant. Certain members are constantly in the newsletter, or very well known by the forums, so I won't hyperlink them. I haven't ever hyperlinked my own name, because that's always next to the OP anyway.

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, August 8, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, August 8, 2015 - No reason given

Add to the news that he's a nigger. I just found out

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, August 8, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, August 8, 2015 - No reason given

puddingkip i'm talking about

Lmf started yet another raffle today, this time for an australium scattergun. He also requested that he be permanently banned from the forums when the raffle ended.

Ooooooo me me me I want to be part of the bp.tf newsletter team.

*Lmf requested a permanent ban.

Silly Tomato

â– Polar posted a new unusual pricing rule

pricing rule is for non-unusual items, might want to change this

Awwww, I feel bad for Chicken. I give him credit for attempting that possible unusual crafting glitch. Nerves of steel indeed.

Awwww, I feel bad for Chicken. I give him credit for attempting that possible unusual crafting glitch. Nerves of steel indeed.

LMAO. "Secret Menu." That's been around there forever and the whole purpose of it was so that people would NOT accidentally craft unusuals together.

LMAO. "Secret Menu." That's been around there forever and the whole purpose of it was so that people would NOT accidentally craft unusuals together.

He did it for publicity...

Pretty sure he did it solely for views/attention

Toughsox and Ascent were promoted to appeal admins on outpost, as well as sirploko being promoted to user reports.

SirPloko have been on User reports for ages now. But, he was promoted as an Admin.  Just wanted to clarify that.  B)

Archived