The Backpack.tf Newsletter

λngelღмander

Banned forums member Rick James sharked a Burning Flames Killer Exclusive for an unpriced unusual and ~80 worth of keys. (unsure of keys i just guessed)

who had the KE and when? i must have missed this (not sure how)

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who had the KE and when? i must have missed this (not sure how)

afiak it was in a private bp for a while, also it was 200 keys not 80 rofl XD

afiak it was in a private bp for a while, also it was 200 keys not 80 rofl XD

oh that burning KE. yeah i remember that one, was unboxed around january time or something. such a shame.....

Angel cake did nothing wrong. We've had worse.

Also my man retro did a podcast

I think the podcast in general is news enough. and you forgot charity

Penek is considered a good source for reports now.

I guess we can see homeboy doing sharker/ scammer reports, or d0 doing trade community leadership soon, right?

Oh wait. Those things happened. And it fell apart so fast it was like a house of cards met a jet turbine.

Welp, accidentally thought he was Strife a few months ago and bought some of his Aussies, was forced to buy some more stuffs from him as he took the first purchase as advantage and when I just couldn't handle the guilt of buying those things, Angel encouraged me to remove and block him. I thought everything was OK after that as I did one final purchase as a goodbye to him. Yet, after few more weeks, Penek still kept harassing me and tried his best to turn me into his slave again. After many fails, this is obiviously his final move. Well, I guess I deserve this though. On the bright side, I guess I can still appeal after 1 month to get the Tag reduced to Caution.

Ptff, being a clean trader since I started 2 years ago, make a mistake once and yet it's the worst mistake that could happen, how lucky I am.

Welp, accidentally thought he was Strife a few months ago and bought some of his Aussies, was forced to buy some more stuffs from him as he took the first purchase as advantage and when I just couldn't handle the guilt of buying those things, Angel encouraged me to remove and block him. I thought everything was OK after that as I did one final purchase as a goodbye to him. Yet, after few more weeks, Penek still kept harassing me and tried his best to turn me into his slave again. After many fails, this is obiviously his final move. Well, I guess I deserve this though. On the bright side, I guess I can still appeal after 1 month to get the Tag reduced to Caution.

Ptff, being a clean trader since I started 2 years ago, make a mistake once and yet it's the worst mistake that could happen, how lucky I am.

Tbh if you went to FoG or SR personally earlier, you could've not had this happen. One mistake they'll allow you, but you fell into his trap.

Tbh if you went to FoG or SR personally earlier, you could've not had this happen. One mistake they'll allow you, but you fell into his trap.

That was in my mind when I was about to do the 2nd purchase with him but there was a surprise turn of event happened that Angel saw me doing this with him, understood the situation and helped me out, arranged a purchase as a last goodbye to him and kept everything as a secret forever. I thought everything was over so I didn't really take screenshoots as proofs (I even thought there was some humanity behind Penek and I thought he was kind of people who kept their promise). Obiviously, I was wrong. Just let what happened go as I had already learned this lesson, no need to put salt into my injures anymore.

Ptff, if I had kept buying his stuffs, this wouldn't have happened anyway but yep, I regret nothing.

That was in my mind when I was about to do the 2nd purchase with him but there was a surprise turn of event happened that Angel saw me doing this with him, understood the situation and helped me out, arranged a purchase as a last goodbye to him and kept everything as a secret forever. I thought everything was over so I didn't really take screenshoots as proofs (I even thought there was some humanity behind Penek and I thought he was kind of people who kept their promise). Obiviously, I was wrong. Just let what happened go as I had already learned this lesson, no need to put salt into my injures anymore.

Ptff, if I had kept buying his stuffs, this wouldn't have happened anyway but yep, I regret nothing.

Just have a talk with FoG next month, I'm sure they'll accept the appeal. *hug*

Are we just gonna ignore this fact? Yeah ok, that's ok by yeah nothat's fine by me

Requested perm & raided the forums a couple of times.

forgot about that lol

Archived