• Last Reply
Posted · Hidden by Mr. Bucket, September 27, 2015 - requested to be removed
Hidden by Mr. Bucket, September 27, 2015 - requested to be removed

Venom

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Eggbot... You didn't post anything? Did you mean to post something?

Eggbot... You didn't post anything? Did you mean to post something?

Venom

V e n o m

:D

Let's see if the thing actually still does this.

Also, why ? Why not Angel, Woifi, Debra....

EDIT : Oh wow it actually works.

Because "Venom" is a trigger word

I never requested perma

I'm pretty sure I remember you getting a ban for spam or something similar, then making an alt and requesting a permanent ban on it. If that isn't the case, I can exit it.

I'm pretty sure I remember you getting a ban for spam or something similar, then making an alt and requesting a permanent ban on it. If that isn't the case, I can exit it.

O-T requested perma after i got banned

I got a 2 week for telling someone to use the classifieds for fixed prices

I dont have an alt and i didnt request perma

I want to be a reporter,don't turn me down I need this job ;3

What can you report on that I wouldnt otherwise find out about? After a few months I honed my attention skills, and I no longer in need of multiple eyes on the forums at once. To be honest, I doubt there is anything you could do...

What can you report on that I wouldnt otherwise find out about? After a few months I honed my attention skills, and I no longer in need of multiple eyes on the forums at once. To be honest, I doubt there is anything you could do...

but two heads is better then one!If something slips then I could catch it and tell you.Im always on anyway ;p

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, you got to be kidding me...

If i well trusted user gets a scam report they get marked directly,

while there are still FUCKING REPORTS WHICH ARE 3 YEARS OLD & NO MOD REPLIED.

You got to be fucking kidding me

EDIT :

Even reports with great proof aren't even getting reviewed, 2000+ reports and the SR mods & admins do nothing about it.

They only mark people with great rep & stuff but other people don't get even reviewed

EDIT :

Even reports with great proof aren't even getting reviewed, 2000+ reports and the SR mods & admins do nothing about it.

They only mark people with great rep & stuff but other people don't get even reviewed

The answer to your problem is FOG. The problem is, your average joe TF2 trader doesnt know about FOG

EDIT :

More people should know about a well trusted trader going on a scaming spree than a nonamer scamming

The answer to your problem is FOG. The problem is, your average joe TF2 trader doesnt know about FOG

the answer to that problem is those affiliate communities should handle steamrep's backlog

or just shut down steamrep because they are useless

the answer to that problem is those affiliate communities should handle steamrep's backlog

or just shut down steamrep because they are useless

Useless? How dare you! If it wasn't for SteamRep, d0 would still be running around scamming people out of thousands of dollars' worth of Unusuals! I'm glad that around three of their moderators focussed all of their efforts on a case that pales in comparison to other open reports!

More people should know about a well trusted trader going on a scaming spree than a nonamer scamming

Yeah i understand, but still if a person goes on a scamming spree and it takes 3 years to mark him isn't that as bad as that Neutron going full nuts?

I'm sure that that person will probably have scammed alot more than Neutron did.

Useless? How dare you! If it wasn't for SteamRep, d0 would still be running around scamming people out of thousands of dollars' worth of Unusuals! I'm glad that around three of their moderators focussed all of their efforts on a case that pales in comparison to other open reports!

Oh my god are you kidding me

Yeah i understand, but still if a person goes on a scamming spree and it takes 3 years to mark him isn't that as bad as that Neutron going full nuts?

I'm sure that that person will probably have scammed alot more than Neutron did.

Oh my god are you kidding me

you have to be able to tell his /s in his comment right?

Please tell me you do

Archived