Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I have severe rage issues and I could very easily whip someones ass if i got mad enough, I've been suspended from school in the past because I pushed a kid and he slid on his head for 5 feet.

• Like 1

I always think the worst, Specially when it comes to relationships.

If all the signs point to yes, they love me when we are in relationship I don't beilive and I think they don't so I get depressed a lot.

Never had alcohol/cigarettes, never will.

I've never had a girlfriend.

Grammatical errors bug the heck outta me. (Namely pluralizing with apostrophes)

I have failed 3 classes in high school :c

Never had alcohol/cigarettes, never will.

I've never had a girlfriend.

Grammatical errors bug the heck outta me. (Namely pluralizing with apostrophes)

I have failed 3 classes in high school :c

Don't try cigarettes. No point really. What were your 3 classes?

Don't try cigarettes. No point really. What were your 3 classes?

I never even want to lol. Anyway, they were IB Bio, IB ELA 11, and Intro to Computer Science. I hardly paid attention in the CS class :/ otherwise I would have passed it.

• 2 weeks later...

I've played without any mods (except for my hitsound and muted domination/best friend sounds, they ruin the flow of the game for me), and I love TF2 more now.

I do make a shitload of models for myself and I don't even use them for any of my SFM pictures.

I am lazy to make SFM videos recently.

I suck at trading.

I hate to hate.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/28394-confession-time/?p=316470

Round 2

I cry myself to sleep maybe once a week. I cant sleep well because of my meds, I'm tired all the time. Sometimes hurting myself seems like a pretty good idea, but have never done it. I used to text no one now everyone I talk to I met on a website specifically made to find people to talk to because you're lonely. I have athletes foot that I haven't treated in years. Most I do to take care of myself is take a shower and brush myself once a day. Nothing else really. I play videogames to escape and maybe find someone to talk to. When someone compliments me or makes any attempt to talk to me on the forums it makes my whole day. My friends mom is really hot, and once I went upstairs when I was at his house to get a drink, and his mom was changing her entire outfit right in the kitchen. Haven't told him

Girl stuff:

Im the worst with the opposite gender.

1st grade doesn't count lol, so I'll skip that

8th grade, go out with some girl over text. Breaks up with me after like 2 weeks. Later becomes a total slut, so crisis avoided I guess. Actually made her a bet that I could get a girlfriend by the end of the year for $20. Being a horrible person, I try to woo the most depressed and insecure girl I could find. Success. Got my $20. The first girlfriend said I could have the $20 if I spent it on insecure girl. Finds out new girlfriend cuts and stuff. I'm too young for this shit. Try to help her the best my 13 year old self could. Go to some church thing with her and some friends. I'm atheist so I didn't know what the hell was going on. Made out with her in a fucking dresser they kept the church instruments in. She eats my face off for 30 whole minutes in this filthy fucking dresser. Some church lady finds us. Holy shit. Had to run out of this fuck with this stiffy. A week passes, and she breaks up with me over the phone while I'm mowing the lawn. Oh well, never actually spent the $20 on her so win for me I guess. The summer goes on, meet this chick from Alaska, ayy. She leaves and school starts again. Church girl basically begs me to take her back. She says she broke up with me because "she was going to commit suicide and didn't want me as her boyfriend when she did it". I took it hook, line, and sinker. Go out again. She cheats on me like 2 weeks later. lol bye. Now I don't talk to her at all and she's in like 3 of my classes, it's horrible. Oh I talk to this other girl, really into her. Go to my friends party, no drinks woo, and chill with her the whole time. I'm feeling alpha as fuck. The thing is, I hate dancing. It's the worse. Slow song comes on. All the other girls know shes into me and me her, but I don't want to dance. The girls literally drag me to the floor to dance with her. I won't say what I did, but let's just say I'm not the most experienced dancer. Entire room laughs at me. Run back home. Don't ever talk to her later except this one time when we decided to talk again and I told her someone in my family had cancer, then she proceed to tell me at least its not my dad, no sympathy or nothin. Yea bye. One girl I had a crush on turns out was lesbian too. rip me

TL;DR

I'm a sad, sad boy who has no friends, used to get girls but always messed up, and I hate myself. A lot.

• Like 3

-snip-

At least you're better than a guy who is scared of girls.

I'm only good at anime girls. T_T

EDIT: Just to make it clear, I'm not gay.

At least you're better than a guy who is scared of girls.

I'm only good at anime girls. T_T

Now I am. My experiences have sucked.

I'm honestly scared to even have sex with anyone now, because they might call me a rapist if they regret it. (MRA stories have scarred me man)

Not sure if this is a bad thing

I asked out a girl, got rejected, and I thought that was that. Y' know, get rejected, get teased about it for a while, it dies down, and then it's done.

It wasn't that.

3 or 4 (can't remember) weeks later, she says she wants some help with the Maths homework, and asks me to come with her into our form room (dunno what that is for Americans, it's basically the room we register in as a form group, hence the name). So, I oblige (keep in mind I do still fancy this girl), and we go in, no equipment or books out anywhere. So I think 'huh, weird, maybe she's just gonna explain it first or something'.

lolno

Let's be blunt.

She lifts up my shirt, kisses my chest, and then...uhh...

lifts up hers

At this point, I'm having a bit of a crisis inside.

I still really fancy her, and obviously want this to continue, but it's just so awkward at this point, so I do the manly thing. 

I put my shirt down.

I put hers down.

And walk out.

Best/worst school day ever.

EDIT: Realised I should include her reaction.

I walked out, and she ran after me, and asked why I walked away.

I said, in essence, 'Now that was getting awkward' thanks shpee

Then she screamed at me for walking away, and I continued to walk away.

God it's fun being a dickhead.

• Like 2

I shower naked.

"Kyou Fujibayashi is my waifu. She'll dropkick you if you talk shit about my girl."

I don't know if that is supposed to be a weaboo~ish statement.

I sure hope so.

I've traded directly with scammers 5+ times before the TC.

yet I got hunted down for four trades, and most of them weren't scammers.