Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

1) Still a virgin

2) Every girl I like I get friend zoned with

3) When I was a kid I stole a pack of gum because my mom wouldn't let me buy it :[ (Still haunts me to this day)

4) I've sharked countless kids off of very  low tier goodies as a beginning trader.

5) I've never done my homework by myself. (Whether it may be outside help or internet "research")

6) I've thought about being gay before.

7) I've considered suicide before.

8) I never owned a phone till I became 15.

I judge people off of their profile picture. 

I secretly wish I was a Anthro-Animal.

I am Bisexual.

I would never date a Non-White/Asian Man/Woman.

When I was like in elementary/middle school, I use to be a massive Pokemon TCG trader and kinda "sharked" people. I remember two trades at the time. I gave a Reverse Holo Wartortle for a Holographic Charizard and a Uncommon Pinsir for a Raichu Lvl.X. They're were probably some worse trades I did, but I can't remember it. Yeah, I was a dick back then and I kind of regret it </3

Adding onto the previous one I did, I also have Aspergers, but figured I wouldn't bother telling the forums because I thought there would be too many "Autism lol" jokes.

• Like 2

Adding onto the previous one I did, I also have Aspergers, but figured I wouldn't bother telling the forums because I thought there would be too many "Autism lol" jokes.

Austism

I am often pointlessly and incredibly rude to other drum users form reason

I have pretty bad social anxiety, might even be mildly autistic

Only girl I dated (and we're still dating for 3 years) was through an online relationship. I could never go up to a girl at my high school or college to ask her out.

Only girl I dated (and we're still dating for 3 years) was through an online relationship. I could never go up to a girl at my high school or college to ask her out.

I tried Online relation ships but people seem to hate me. ;-;