Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I have too many people in school who think they're "close" to me and can call me their "best friend" when in reality I despise them and are constantly making excuses to avoid plans/outings with them and I often feel like a douche because of this. 

I have depression and social anxiety; take meds, see a therapist, all that. I gave up masturbation (a positive decision, I assure you) for a good 4 months, then relapsed and have continued to do so more than ever due to my weak will and determination. I play twitch streams while I play games so I can hear someone talk to me. I lock myself in the bathroom to avoid social interaction every day. I avoid most social interaction due to fear of being seen as needy or rejected. I wish not for my life, but fear death more. I want weed and alcohol but my refusal to interact means I can't find anyone to sell me some. And all the "I get no pussy 4eva alone :c" stuff.

I have depression and social anxiety; take meds, see a therapist, all that. I gave up masturbation (a positive decision, I assure you) for a good 4 months, then relapsed and have continued to do so more than ever due to my weak will and determination. I play twitch streams while I play games so I can hear someone talk to me. I lock myself in the bathroom to avoid social interaction every day. I avoid most social interaction due to fear of being seen as needy or rejected. I wish not for my life, but fear death more. I want weed and alcohol but my refusal to interact means I can't find anyone to sell me some. And all the "I get no pussy 4eva alone :c" stuff.

You've got problems

• Like 2

I sort of feel bad for you mate, wish i had a great advice or something.

You got me into this whole nofap stuff, and it is working out for me so far, thank you.

Also, don't worry, it is a matter of time. Some day this bad stuff will go away, hope you get better.

<3

Honestly, if you need someone to talk to, message me and get my info, I would be happy to help you through anything you're having problems with.

I'm a loner myself, but not because of depression or anxiety. I've gone through counseling and I've had a panic attack before.

- I've done LSD not once but three times. One being during my senior prom.

- I have stolen a game from a Target when I was 9. It was the classic Legend of Zelda port for the GBA xD

- My first kiss was a drunk kiss :/

- I've had social anxiety for about six years now. Have made major improvements combating this not too long ago but the feeling is still there.

- My last girlfriend is probably the person I've hated the most in my entire life. I know I should feel bad for ignoring her 95% of the time, but I just don't. No regrets.

- Seen my friend's mom tits. Everybody was drunk and she didn't hesitate. heh 

• Like 1

I've loved a girl for 6 years but never got the guts to tell her. The 2 times i almost talked to her about it, something happened just before the right moment.

She was a very close friend, but i wouldn't call it friendzone, because first of all i never told her, and we treated each other equally as great friends.

However, i've gave up when i saw her with an old friend of mine, they were kissing each other.

Oh, that was painful.

But now i feel better, i feel free. I can go to a party and try to conversate with other girls, and i have more motivation to do so.

I've loved a girl for 6 years but never got the guts to tell her. The 2 times i almost talked to her about it, something happened just before the right moment.

She was a very close friend, but i wouldn't call it friendzone, because first of all i never told her, and we treated each other equally as great friends.

However, i've gave up when i saw her with an old friend of mine, they were kissing each other.

Oh, that was painful.

But now i feel better, i feel free. I can go to a party and try to conversate with other girls, and i have more motivation to do so.

I can very closely relate to that one, my best guy friend dated my crush (who was also my best female friend)

I reported several double posts in here but not my own because I don't want reports on me 

I spend too much time searching for old, buried threads

But this really should be merged with the confessions thread

I think im a Bi

I use to be.

Oh I have a confession again.

I dated 3 girls at once one time.

I did it for 4 months but I felt to bad for doing it because I really only loved one of them, Why I went out with all was because they all liked me. So meh, I broke up with 2 of em and dated the one I liked.

I still feel so bad till this day for doing it and I would never do it to my GF that I have right now, or ever again

When people ask me how to make profit I just tell them to copy Puddingtons trades and buy slightly higher and sell slightly lower

• Like 2