Confession time

Hatch Rawer Beryl

I used to smear shit on the wall as a child

I have a alternate personality 

I pee in a bottle when someone in my household is taking a shower that last longer that 30 minutes

I really did fall in love with Bone...

HOW THE HELL DO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET; YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ACTUALLY ARE

HOW THE HELL DO YOU FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET; YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEY ACTUALLY ARE

I have a Mutual love for *Mostly* everyone....Everyone....

When I was pretending to be a girl on steam for like 2 months, this one guy wanted to be my tf2 boyfriend, sent me pictures of himself, the whole nine yards. And he was serious.

When I was pretending to be a girl on steam for like 2 months, this one guy wanted to be my tf2 boyfriend, sent me pictures of himself, the whole nine yards. And he was serious.

Im doing that to 3 guys right now on Steam.

On Ps3 I tricked 2 guys for a whole year that I was a girl.

They raged so hard when I told them :^)

Im doing that to 3 guys right now on Steam.

On Ps3 I tricked 2 guys for a whole year that I was a girl.

They raged so hard when I told them :^)

That's fucked up but at least you taught them a lesson......

I really don't give a shit about much. Imagine all the things in the world. I don't give a shit about 95% of them.

Maybe it's closer to 96%. I dunno. I don't give a shit.

Hm... Some confessions from me.

1) I've full-on kissed my cousin. It wasn't bad.

2) I've fantasized about having relations with at least 80% of the people I meet IRL.

3) I've ONLY had Long-Distance relationships. I've never had any dating luck IRL.

4) That said, I've had about 5 or 6, one of which lasted for over a year.

5) I'm not proud to say but I've given and received naughty pictures before. From very close friends.

• Like 3

Hm... Some confessions from me.

1) I've full-on kissed my cousin. It wasn't bad.

2) I've fantasized about having relations with at least 80% of the people I meet IRL.

3) I've ONLY had Long-Distance relationships. I've never had any dating luck IRL.

4) That said, I've had about 5 or 6, one of which lasted for over a year.

5) I'm not proud to say but I've given and received naughty pictures before. From very close friends.

I tried to long-distance date you but you betrayed me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#Truth

I'm not an actual weeaboo like these guys in real life/outside the internet.

I'm actually a quiet, friendly High school kid. I don't talk about my interest with anime with others.

I just enjoy watching anime as a hobby. It's what I do during my freetime since I don't usually game on weekdays/school days.

It's boring to be plain and simple on the internet. So why not have a character on the internet?

Yes, I still have an obsession with Waifu, Mikasa Ackerman in reality.

• Like 5

I'm a measly 9th grader, despite how much more mature I am than half the forum.

I know how to edit video quite decently.

I have owned one unusual. I originally planned to buy a level 52 TF Dead Cone.

My current name of Dan Castellaneta is because I started watching a lot of Simpsons...

Have another confession from me: In real life, I am not as obsessed with Marth as you might think. I do have an Amiibo of him, but the only time I bring him up is when it is relevant, which is only when Smash, and Fire Emblem come up.

I've accidently put a guy in a coma. I've never had a girlfriend (btw not gay). I've been absolutely wasted once and almost had sex with a 23 Y/O girl so now at most I ever have to drink is 16 beers or a 660 ml bottle of vodka (not pure vodka ofc unless i'm feeling reckless :B1:) 

Have another confession from me: In real life, I am not as obsessed with Marth as you might think. I do have an Amiibo of him, but the only time I bring him up is when it is relevant, which is only when Smash, and Fire Emblem come up.

I think that's true of all of our online obsessions.

Hopefully.