I now get this error

11:51:12 - debug: steam: connecting to 209.197.29.197:27017

11:51:12 - info: Settings saved to settings.json

11:51:12 - debug: steam: connected

11:51:13 - debug: steam: encrypt request

module.js:356

Module._extensions[extension](this, filename);

^

Error: The specified module could not be found.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\backpack.tf Automa

tic\node_modules\steam\node_modules\ursa\bin\ursaNative.node

at Module.load (module.js:356:32)

at Function.Module._load (module.js:312:12)

at Module.require (module.js:364:17)

at require (module.js:380:17)

at Object.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fo

rtress 2\backpack.tf Automatic\node_modules\steam\node_modules\ursa\lib\ursa.js:

18:18)

at Module._compile (module.js:456:26)

at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:474:10)

at Module.load (module.js:356:32)

at Function.Module._load (module.js:312:12)

at Module.require (module.js:364:17)

Press any key to continue . . .

^^

I get a specific error when I start the bot, what does it mean? Error: The specified module could not be found. Something about ursaNative.bin

If you are running Windows, you probably didn't follow the steps above. Make sure you have installed OpenSSL. Install the full version, not the light. (Look for Win64 OpenSSL v1.0.1i) You might also need the Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables package from the same page, it will let you know if you need it when you try to install OpenSSL.

I already have them installed, still having the problem.

Then you didn't install it properly. Make sure you allow the files to go in your system directory

Then you didn't install it properly. Make sure you allow the files to go in your system directory

Reinstalled them in order, restarted my computer, and nothing changed.

Not sure if this is an error or not, but I though I'd post it...

21:47:42 - debug: offers: 0 pending, 0 new received.
21:48:42 - debug: offers: 0 pending, 0 new received.
21:49:38 - info: steam: 1 trade offer pending.
21:49:39 - info: [217143312] Checking offer from 76561198093444532...
21:49:41 - info: [217143312] Asked: 0.22 refined (Scrap Metal x2, Your Eternal Reward). Offered: 0.33 refined.
21:49:41 - info: [217143312] Skipping: This offer does not match any backpack.tf listing.
21:49:43 - debug: offers: 1 pending, 0 new received.
21:49:53 - info: steam: 0 trade offers pending.
21:50:42 - debug: Heartbeat sent to backpack.tf
21:50:43 - debug: offers: 0 pending, 0 new received.

As far as the value of metal goes, this would have been a valid trade. I would have gained one scrap which is what I asked for. Item wise, this isn't what was asked for; so maybe that's what caused it to fail?

I don't know if this has happened before or not, but I thought people should know...

As far as the value of metal goes, this would have been a valid trade. I would have gained one scrap which is what I asked for. Item wise, this isn't what was asked for; so maybe that's what caused it to fail?

I don't know if this has happened before or not, but I thought people should know...

The bot only accepts trade offers with the asking price to prevent the user being called a scammer.

Just wondering, in your log, it says "Asked: 0.22 refined (Scrap Metal x2, Your Eternal Reward)". Since the Scrap Metal would be 0.22 together, does that mean that you were listing the YER for free? Given how you're listing your weapons for .11 each though, apparently not, so I'm just curious.

Edit: Probably what Collectors GovCon said

0bsidianFire; Pretty sure this is just a case of somone offering on the wrong YER, you have 3 in your BP atm and only 2 are for sale.

0.0.20 was released about an hour ago.

Improved logic when logging in, 403 no longer appears
Fixed an issue where steamid would get blank during heartbeat, causing heartbeat getting sent while not logged in
Updated 'steam-tradeoffers' to latest release

Version 0.0.19. Steam just went down and the script does not seem to handle it well, trying way too hard/often to reconnect:

01:09:13 - debug: offers: 0 pending, 0 new received.
01:10:14 - debug: offers: 0 pending, 0 new received.
01:11:15 - debug: offers: 0 pending, 0 new received.
01:11:57 - debug: steam: socket error: Error: read ECONNRESET
01:11:57 - debug: steam: socket closed with an error
01:11:57 - debug: steam: unexpected disconnection
01:11:57 - debug: steam: waiting 1 secs
01:11:58 - debug: steam: connecting to 146.66.152.10:27019
01:11:59 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:11:59 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:11:59 - debug: steam: connecting to 208.78.164.13:27017
01:12:00 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:00 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:00 - debug: steam: connecting to 146.66.152.11:27018
01:12:01 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:01 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:01 - debug: steam: connecting to 81.171.115.34:27018
01:12:02 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:02 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:02 - debug: steam: connecting to 208.64.200.201:27019
01:12:03 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:03 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:03 - debug: steam: connecting to 208.64.200.203:27019
01:12:04 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:04 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:04 - debug: steam: connecting to 81.171.115.37:27019
01:12:05 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:05 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:05 - debug: steam: connecting to 208.64.200.201:27019
01:12:06 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:06 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:06 - debug: steam: connecting to 81.171.115.34:27018
01:12:07 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:07 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:07 - debug: steam: connecting to 208.78.164.12:27019
01:12:08 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:08 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:08 - debug: steam: connecting to 146.66.156.10:27018
01:12:09 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:09 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:09 - debug: steam: connecting to 208.78.164.11:27017
01:12:10 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:10 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:10 - debug: steam: connecting to 146.66.152.14:27018
01:12:11 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:11 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:11 - debug: steam: connecting to 208.78.164.10:27017
01:12:11 - error: Invalid backpack.tf token for this account detected. Please update the token below.
: backpack.tf token:  01:12:12 - debug: steam: socket timed out
01:12:12 - debug: steam: socket closed
01:12:12 - debug: steam: connecting to 208.78.164.9:27019

Btw, I've always wanted to ask, what's happening with the data which are being sent to the bp.tf servers by the bot? Do you store it forever or just update stats counter and discard it?

I upgraded to v0.0.20 and I got this.

6g8jrVE.jpg?1

It worked fine for a few hours, but after this it won't accept anything until I restart the program.

I got this 3 times in 24 hours. Going back to v0.0.19 for the time being. Now I get a different error with v0.0.19. I'll try redoing v20.

I need help.

I'm trying to get the Trading bot on my Raspberry Pi with raspbian working. When I start the bot with node bot it says that a module is missing, but If I install the module, it gets an error in the process. How can I fix that?

When I do npm install, this comes:

pi@raspberrypi ~/backpack.tf-automatic $ npm install

> [email protected] install /home/pi/backpack.tf-automatic/node_modules/steam/node_modules/ursa
> node-gyp configure build && node install.js

make: Entering directory `/home/pi/backpack.tf-automatic/node_modules/steam/node_modules/ursa/build'
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/ursaNative/src/ursaNative.o
In file included from ../src/ursaNative.cc:3:0:
../src/ursaNative.h:6:0: warning: "BUILDING_NODE_EXTENSION" redefined [enabled by default]
<command-line>:0:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/ursaNative/src/asprintf.o
  SOLINK_MODULE(target) Release/obj.target/ursaNative.node
  SOLINK_MODULE(target) Release/obj.target/ursaNative.node: Finished
  COPY Release/ursaNative.node
make: Leaving directory `/home/pi/backpack.tf-automatic/node_modules/steam/node_modules/ursa/build'
\
> [email protected] install /home/pi/backpack.tf-automatic/node_modules/steam/node_modules/ref
> node-gyp rebuild

make: Entering directory `/home/pi/backpack.tf-automatic/node_modules/steam/node_modules/ref/build'
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/binding/src/binding.o
  SOLINK_MODULE(target) Release/obj.target/binding.node
  SOLINK_MODULE(target) Release/obj.target/binding.node: Finished
  COPY Release/binding.node
make: Leaving directory `/home/pi/backpack.tf-automatic/node_modules/steam/node_modules/ref/build'
/
> [email protected] install /home/pi/backpack.tf-automatic/node_modules/steam/node_modules/protobuf
> node-gyp rebuild

make: Entering directory `/home/pi/backpack.tf-automatic/node_modules/steam/node_modules/protobuf/build'
protobuf/protobuf_full_do_not_use.target.mk:146: warning: overriding commands for target `Release/protobuf_full_do_not_use.a'
protobuf/protobuf_full_do_not_use.host.mk:142: warning: ignoring old commands for target `Release/protobuf_full_do_not_use.a'
protobuf/protobuf_lite.target.mk:140: warning: overriding commands for target `Release/protobuf_lite.a'
protobuf/protobuf_lite.host.mk:136: warning: ignoring old commands for target `Release/protobuf_lite.a'
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/stubs/strutil.o
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/stubs/substitute.o
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/stubs/structurally_valid.o
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.o
In file included from /usr/include/c++/4.6/ext/hash_map:61:0,
                 from ../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/stubs/hash.h:43,
                 from ../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:35:
/usr/include/c++/4.6/backward/backward_warning.h:33:2: warning: #warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header which may be removed without further notice at a future date. Please use a non-deprecated interface with equivalent functionality instead. For a listing of replacement headers and interfaces, consult the file backward_warning.h. To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated. [-Wcpp]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In function ‘std::string google::protobuf::{anonymous}::ToCamelCase(const string&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:134:34: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In destructor ‘google::protobuf::DescriptorPool::Tables::~Tables()’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:492:41: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘void google::protobuf::DescriptorPool::Tables::Rollback()’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:516:54: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:519:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:522:57: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:536:70: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘void google::protobuf::DescriptorPool::FindAllExtensions(const google::protobuf::Descriptor*, std::vector<const google::protobuf::FieldDescriptor*>*) const’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:989:40: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In function ‘bool google::protobuf::{anonymous}::RetrieveOptions(const google::protobuf::Message&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char> >*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:1498:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In function ‘bool google::protobuf::{anonymous}::FormatLineOptions(int, const google::protobuf::Message&, std::string*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:1534:42: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘google::protobuf::{anonymous}::Symbol google::protobuf::DescriptorBuilder::LookupSymbolNoPlaceholder(const string&, const string&, google::protobuf::DescriptorBuilder::ResolveMode)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:2361:31: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘void google::protobuf::DescriptorBuilder::ValidateSymbolName(const string&, const string&, const google::protobuf::Message&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:2607:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘bool google::protobuf::DescriptorBuilder::ValidateQualifiedName(const string&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:2623:33: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘const google::protobuf::FileDescriptor* google::protobuf::DescriptorBuilder::BuildFile(const google::protobuf::FileDescriptorProto&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:2728:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:2731:47: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.pb.o
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.o
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc: In destructor ‘virtual google::protobuf::EncodedDescriptorDatabase::~EncodedDescriptorDatabase()’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:303:45: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc: In member function ‘virtual bool google::protobuf::DescriptorPoolDatabase::FindAllExtensionNumbers(const string&, std::vector<int>*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:441:39: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc: In member function ‘virtual bool google::protobuf::MergedDescriptorDatabase::FindFileByName(const string&, google::protobuf::FileDescriptorProto*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:464:37: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc: In member function ‘virtual bool google::protobuf::MergedDescriptorDatabase::FindFileContainingSymbol(const string&, google::protobuf::FileDescriptorProto*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:475:37: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc: In member function ‘virtual bool google::protobuf::MergedDescriptorDatabase::FindFileContainingExtension(const string&, int, google::protobuf::FileDescriptorProto*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:498:37: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc: In member function ‘virtual bool google::protobuf::MergedDescriptorDatabase::FindAllExtensionNumbers(const string&, std::vector<int>*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:525:37: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc: In member function ‘bool google::protobuf::SimpleDescriptorDatabase::DescriptorIndex<Value>::ValidateSymbolName(const string&) [with Value = const google::protobuf::FileDescriptorProto*, std::string = std::basic_string<char>]’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:93:3:   instantiated from ‘bool google::protobuf::SimpleDescriptorDatabase::DescriptorIndex<Value>::AddSymbol(const string&, Value) [with Value = const google::protobuf::FileDescriptorProto*, std::string = std::basic_string<char>]’
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:68:5:   instantiated from ‘bool google::protobuf::SimpleDescriptorDatabase::DescriptorIndex<Value>::AddFile(const google::protobuf::FileDescriptorProto&, Value) [with Value = const google::protobuf::FileDescriptorProto*]’
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:264:36:   instantiated from here
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:237:16: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc: In member function ‘bool google::protobuf::SimpleDescriptorDatabase::DescriptorIndex<Value>::ValidateSymbolName(const string&) [with Value = std::pair<const void*, int>, std::string = std::basic_string<char>]’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:93:3:   instantiated from ‘bool google::protobuf::SimpleDescriptorDatabase::DescriptorIndex<Value>::AddSymbol(const string&, Value) [with Value = std::pair<const void*, int>, std::string = std::basic_string<char>]’
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:68:5:   instantiated from ‘bool google::protobuf::SimpleDescriptorDatabase::DescriptorIndex<Value>::AddFile(const google::protobuf::FileDescriptorProto&, Value) [with Value = std::pair<const void*, int>]’
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:312:73:   instantiated from here
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor_database.cc:237:16: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/dynamic_message.o
                 from ../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/dynamic_message.cc:66:
/usr/include/c++/4.6/backward/backward_warning.h:33:2: warning: #warning This file includes at least one deprecated or antiquated header which may be removed without further notice at a future date. Please use a non-deprecated interface with equivalent functionality instead. For a listing of replacement headers and interfaces, consult the file backward_warning.h. To disable this warning use -Wno-deprecated. [-Wcpp]
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/extension_set_heavy.o
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/generated_message_reflection.o
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/message.o
                 from ../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/message.cc:36:
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.o
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.cc: In static member function ‘static void google::protobuf::internal::ReflectionOps::Merge(const google::protobuf::Message&, google::protobuf::Message*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.cc:62:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.cc: In static member function ‘static void google::protobuf::internal::ReflectionOps::Clear(google::protobuf::Message*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.cc:128:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.cc: In static member function ‘static bool google::protobuf::internal::ReflectionOps::IsInitialized(const google::protobuf::Message&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.cc:151:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.cc: In static member function ‘static void google::protobuf::internal::ReflectionOps::DiscardUnknownFields(google::protobuf::Message*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.cc:181:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.cc: In static member function ‘static void google::protobuf::internal::ReflectionOps::FindInitializationErrors(const google::protobuf::Message&, const string&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char> >*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/reflection_ops.cc:236:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/service.o
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/text_format.o
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/text_format.cc: In member function ‘void google::protobuf::TextFormat::Printer::TextGenerator::Outdent()’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/text_format.cc:718:50: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/text_format.cc: In member function ‘void google::protobuf::TextFormat::Printer::Print(const google::protobuf::Message&, google::protobuf::TextFormat::Printer::TextGenerator&) const’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/text_format.cc:946:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/wire_format.o
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/wire_format.cc: In static member function ‘static bool google::protobuf::internal::WireFormat::ParseAndMergePartial(google::protobuf::io::CodedInputStream*, google::protobuf::Message*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/wire_format.cc:406:34: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/wire_format.cc: In static member function ‘static void google::protobuf::internal::WireFormat::SerializeWithCachedSizes(const google::protobuf::Message&, int, google::protobuf::io::CodedOutputStream*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/wire_format.cc:719:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/wire_format.cc: In static member function ‘static int google::protobuf::internal::WireFormat::ByteSize(const google::protobuf::Message&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/wire_format.cc:889:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/io/printer.o
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/io/tokenizer.o
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/io/tokenizer.cc: In static member function ‘static bool google::protobuf::io::Tokenizer::ParseInteger(const string&, google::protobuf::uint64, google::protobuf::uint64*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/io/tokenizer.cc:593:17: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/io/tokenizer.cc: In static member function ‘static double google::protobuf::io::Tokenizer::ParseFloat(const string&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/io/tokenizer.cc:623:3: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
  CXX(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/io/zero_copy_stream_impl.o
  AR(host) Release/obj.host/protobuf/protobuf_full_do_not_use.a
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/stubs/strutil.o
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/stubs/substitute.o
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/stubs/structurally_valid.o
  CXX(target) Release/obj.target/protobuf_full_do_not_use/protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.o
                 from ../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:35:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In function ‘std::string google::protobuf::{anonymous}::ToCamelCase(const string&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:134:34: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In destructor ‘google::protobuf::DescriptorPool::Tables::~Tables()’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:492:41: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘void google::protobuf::DescriptorPool::Tables::Rollback()’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:516:54: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:519:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:522:57: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:536:70: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘void google::protobuf::DescriptorPool::FindAllExtensions(const google::protobuf::Descriptor*, std::vector<const google::protobuf::FieldDescriptor*>*) const’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:989:40: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In function ‘bool google::protobuf::{anonymous}::RetrieveOptions(const google::protobuf::Message&, std::vector<std::basic_string<char> >*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:1498:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In function ‘bool google::protobuf::{anonymous}::FormatLineOptions(int, const google::protobuf::Message&, std::string*)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:1534:42: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘google::protobuf::{anonymous}::Symbol google::protobuf::DescriptorBuilder::LookupSymbolNoPlaceholder(const string&, const string&, google::protobuf::DescriptorBuilder::ResolveMode)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:2361:31: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘void google::protobuf::DescriptorBuilder::ValidateSymbolName(const string&, const string&, const google::protobuf::Message&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:2607:35: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘bool google::protobuf::DescriptorBuilder::ValidateQualifiedName(const string&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:2623:33: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc: In member function ‘const google::protobuf::FileDescriptor* google::protobuf::DescriptorBuilder::BuildFile(const google::protobuf::FileDescriptorProto&)’:
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:2728:52: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
../protobuf/src/google/protobuf/descriptor.cc:2731:47: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]

Hello, 

I really want to use bp.tf automatic as I am currently using trade.tf MyBot and its really good but this sounds better. So im on Mac (4GB Ram) and I just installed node.js and I have opened Terminal but didn't understand step 2. Sorry I have never coded before and don't understand it. So could someone tell it to me in "Basic" form. I prefer if you tell me on steam and add me (Steam ID: randomhippie123 )

Ok, you have terminal running. Type:

node -v

and

npm -v

Both should display some version number. If not, either of these are not installed.

Next type:

git --version

This will most likely tell you that you don't have git installed. If you don't have it, I would recommend using homebrew. Install it: http://brew.sh/

If you do have git installed, skip to "git clone" command below.

After that type:

brew

It should show you some help info. If not, brew is not installed correctly.

Next type:

brew install git

Run git --version again to see git is installed.

Next:

git clone https://bitbucket.org/srabouin/backpack.tf-automatic.git

Then:

cd backpack.tf-automatic/
npm install

And finally:

node bot

This ought to work although I haven't really tested it on Mac.

Guys please download the latest bot.js and update your script so I can know what the error message actually is (download full package + download bot.js seperately and overwrite it) -- I'm not creating a new version until the bug is fixed