backpack.tf automatic help thread

Brad Pitt

I have a hash SHA1 cookie, which allows the exchange in the browser, but could not convert it into base64. The result is a long one

Highly unlikely you'd be able to decode steam's hash, it includes more stuff that is stored in proprietary format.

must be a way to replace the data with the operating unit.

You already said you used cookie data which is incorrect.

Highly unlikely you'd be able to decode steam's hash, it includes more stuff that is stored in proprietary format.

I'm not sure about this, the lengths match precisely.

I did just that to get the bot to work earlier than it should have been and it worked flawlessly. I can't remember or find the command I used though, so that's up to you to find :/

I did just that to get the bot to work earlier than it should have been and it worked flawlessly. I can't remember or find the command I used though, so that's up to you to find :/

It would be nice if remembered.

BP.TF bot stores only 1 authentication value (except for name/password) and it's not a cookie.

Of course. Don Martin  mentioned browser cookie. I just faced SteamGuard issue for my bot account, and sucessfully managed to convert sentry file from SteamBot to 'shaSentryfile' string. No more waiting for SteamGuard period end  :)

UPD. Just tried to convert steamMachineAuth* cookie into base64 and put into 'shaSentryfile' parameter. No, it's not working( SteamGuard code request appeared.

Of course. Don Martin  mentioned browser cookie. I just faced SteamGuard issue for my bot account, and sucessfully managed to convert sentry file from SteamBot to 'shaSentryfile' string. No more waiting for SteamGuard period end  :)

UPD. Just tried to convert steamMachineAuth* cookie into base64 and put into 'shaSentryfile' parameter. No, it's not working( SteamGuard code request appeared.

Yep, that will obviously not work.

I did get a line right length, but Steam does not accept it. Requires code and will come out a new hash.

Why are you still trying to use the cookies? I told you (3 days ago) that you can't use those. wtf?

Where would I find the correct log? 

Logs are stored in the same folder as the bot as <username>.log

There are actually 2 log files, <username>.log which logs everything and <username>.trade.log which (you guessed it) only logs trades. So if you're right you ought to be able to find it in both (just search for 76561198078497685)