backpack.tf automatic help thread

Brad Pitt

Is there going to be support for other inventories? I am pretty bad at coding esp. at server-side so I would have to learn. But the problem is that my physics teacher spams me with homework so I don't have time.

Getting this error when trying "npm install -g forever" on Raspbian/Linux.  Normal "node bot" works fine.

50 error Please try running this command again as root/Administrator.

run "sudo npm install -g forever" to run as administrator..

Didn't work, that's why I ask for help here.

From the looks of your screenshot, you could've unpacked the bot in the wrong place. Try putting it somewhere on your desktop.

I'm confused, you already had the bot running according to you previous post about "invisible" password.

This time, the problem is from my friend. My bot works perfectly though :)

Hey i had automatic running for a week and everything went smoothly, ever since my brother started using it i get an error everytime the bot checks a trade, id it restricted to one bot per ip? even with his pc off, we still get an error...

Getting this error:

"steam: web authentication Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND, retrying"

keeps on repeating.

Main instance of steam is on a different ip than the one running automatic.

Hey i had automatic running for a week and everything went smoothly, ever since my brother started using it i get an error everytime the bot checks a trade, id it restricted to one bot per ip? even with his pc off, we still get an error...

What error?

Getting this error:

"steam: web authentication Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND, retrying"

keeps on repeating.

Main instance of steam is on a different ip than the one running automatic.

Steam must have been down as usual. Still having the issue? Make sure to restart.

• Like 1

What error?

Steam must have been down as usual. Still having the issue? Make sure to restart.

Thanks for looking into it, tested it out with my bro: 

U2hSnSj.png

Well... running multiple accounts even with the same IP should not be an issue. BP.TF doesn't block anything but the way Steam handles their sessions is a bit unclear.

I would probably just clear out any pending trade offers and restart the whole bot. Tell your brother to send you a trade offer to test it out.

Also it might be just Steam being shitty as per usual so this might just go away in the next 24 hours.

Well... running multiple accounts even with the same IP should not be an issue. BP.TF doesn't block anything but the way Steam handles their sessions is a bit unclear.

I would probably just clear out any pending trade offers and restart the whole bot. Tell your brother to send you a trade offer to test it out.

Also it might be just Steam being shitty as per usual so this might just go away in the next 24 hours.

Thanks will do

How do I properly run multiple accounts? Editing settings.json doesn't seem to suffice.

If you want to run multiple accounts, don't save the password otherwise it won't ask you which account you want.