Toosdey

98 members have voted

1. 1. What is your stance on abortion?

• Yes, it should be legal.
    • No, it should not be legal.

To have an unexpected pregnancy

To get raped?

Yeah, totally her choice

You can't be forced to do anything. You said it yourself. Hell, I think you even bolded it.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't be forced to do anything. You said it yourself. Hell, I think you even bolded it.

Oh, in the case of rape, yes, it's forced intercourse. 

I was replying to being forced as in someone telling/torturing something to do something, but they refuse

Oh, in the case of rape, yes, it's forced intercourse. 

I was replying to being forced as in someone telling/torturing something to do something, but they refuse

k

good

Edit: I'm done because I've posted all my thoughts on this and seemed to have gotten through to you

To have an unexpected pregnancy

Yes. Its a choice. With the exception of rape cases (where i'm pro-choice) the woman CHOSE to have sex thereby taking the risk. 

Yes. Its a choice. With the exception of rape cases (where i'm pro-choice) the woman CHOSE to have sex thereby taking the risk. 

You choose to drive a car or ride a bus. If the method of transportation you use gets in a crash and you get injured, should medical professionals deny you the proper care and treatment you need because you chose to be on that vehicle? This goes for everything you chose to do. There's always a risk for doing something, as safe as you think you may be, chosen or not.

You choose to drive a car or ride a bus. If the method of transportation you use gets in a crash and you get injured, should medical professionals deny you the proper care and treatment you need because you chose to be on that vehicle? This goes for everything you chose to do. There's always a risk for doing something, as safe as you think you may be, chosen or not.

So getting pregnant is akin to breaking a leg. K

Do people not understand examples and analogies here? It doesn't seem like it.

Yeah, I honestly don't understand that analogy. There's a huge difference between getting into a car or bus and getting into an accident vs getting pregnant and deciding you don't want the child...

Yeah, I honestly don't understand that analogy. There's a huge difference between getting into a car or bus and getting into an accident vs getting pregnant and deciding you don't want the child...

I wasn't comparing those two, I was giving an example of choice

I wasn't comparing those two, I was giving an example of choice

I honestly have no idea how this relates in any way.

I then responded with examples of choices:

Showing that everything has risks, and those risks can either be ignored, or cared for

I really can't see why this is so fucking confusing to you people

I then responded with examples of choices:

Showing that everything has risks, and those risks can either be ignored, or cared for

I really can't see why this is so fucking confusing to you people

I don't see why this argument is relevant to whether abortion should be legal or not in any way.

Like I could just say "when I go out and murder someone, I'm assuming the risk that I could be arrested" and therefore murder should be legal

Archived