Your opinion on abortion

Toosdey

98 members have voted

1. 1. What is your stance on abortion?

• Yes, it should be legal.
    • No, it should not be legal.

I agree everything Nick Fury has said

Your videogame profile avatar is a naked women. I'm having a hard time taking anything you say about morals seriously.

Sexy Lady in a bra is apparently "naked" to the youth today. 

"Look that lady is showing skin. I now have a raging boner and cannot concentrate on your argument!"

Here's a question for you: Should a man's opinion on abortion even count?

No, hence why pro-choice is the only thing men can say about abortion.

Men/minority of women making a woman's choice illegal is completely hypocritical and against women's rights

What if women started ranting about if masturbating should be illegal? (not like the two topics are related; giving an example)

Idk why people on this forum making threads about if some things such as gay marriage, prostitution and abortion should be legal.

most people on this forum are atheists and few of them are so radical, so ofcourse everyone would say that its legal, since on atheism there is no rules. and the theists would just discuss with the atheists without any results.

>everyone

>z6ZmTQJ.png?1 66%

Have you even read the 5 pages of arguments/Socratic debating that is going on?

And arguing is fun and lets people express their views without there being any one answer

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, another European elitist who is unable to argue, so instead just calls us "primitive" or whatever. And then you say we're the ones who fail to elaborate, hahaha, gg m8

It's not an easy task putting myself in the mind of people thinking they for some reason should have any say as to what someone does with their own body. To me it's an obviousity that people are free to abort if they want to, without people feeling the need to interfere, and that's what's expected of a developed, modern country.

I did ask for him to elaborate on:

"Because unlike you, we have the freedom to have common sense.

Also, after looking at the text-picture of a naked women in your video game profile, I will repeat myself and say that I have a hard time taking anything you say about morals seriously."

Freedom to have common sense. What? Unlike me. What?

What does my text-picture of a naked woman have to do with morals? Which also is why I asked if he was being satirical or not.

hahaha gg m8

Klappar is so right here, though, he's not being ignorant. We have had SO MANY THREADS that are "guys why isn't gay marriage legal wtf is this" and a bunch of people respond "well its those fundie christians" and this keeps playing out, again and again! We don't have any honest conversation on it, we pretty much always agree.

Even if Klappar is wrong on this, though, that doesn't make him ignorant.........

So? It's finally no longer the other way round, blame the thread starter if you really want.

Wow, another European elitist who is unable to argue, so instead just calls us "primitive" or whatever. And then you say we're the ones who fail to elaborate, hahaha, gg m8

The EU is in a shit state right now, but to most Europeans America's left is their far right.

I personaly find abortion wrong on so many levels I can't even begin to go into detail. Unless it's a case where the baby will physicaly suffer to the point where living is impossible, rape, etc.

That being said, I don't think it should be illegal, let the mother deal with her own moral desisions...No matter how poor I find them to be.

It's not an easy task putting myself in the mind of people thinking they for some reason should have any say as to what someone does with their own body. To me it's an obviousity that people are free to abort if they want to, without people feeling the need to interfere, and that's what's expected of a developed, modern country.

Gg m8? You hardly addressed what I said.

First of all, you're seem to assume that everyone believes a fetus is part of a woman body. While it may rely on it for nutrients, it's easy to argue that it's not. If I have a son, he relies on me for food. If I suddenly feel that I shouldn't have to pay for his food, because I only need to pay for his own, should I be allowed to kill him?

I am more or less neutral on this topic. I understand people that want abortions and people arguing against it. The only time I think it is not OK to argue against abortion is when the woman was raped/ unwillingly had sex, then it is her every right to get an abortion. Otherwise I think its fine for her to get an abortion in other situations but in those situations I also understand the people against abortions, because this time it wasn't rape, but willingly having sex with the knowledge that there is a risk of getting a child.

The only reason abortion came into existence is because pro-abortionists wanted the "perfect" stem cells, which they say are "the best" stem cells because they say "they can't" use "impure" stem cells from other parts of the body!

The only reason abortion came into existence is because pro-abortionists wanted the "perfect" stem cells, which they say are "the best" stem cells because they say "they can't" use "impure" stem cells from other parts of the body!

okay okay okay; just gonna stop you there. 

When you come off with some conspiracy theory as to why something is you lose pretty much all credibility.

Source?

Of course it should be legal, and I'm glad it is. Don't wanna have a baby? Wear a condom. Did you get violated and impregnated? Get an abortion. You can't kill something that doesn't even have a proper brain function yet.

You can't kill something that doesn't even have a proper brain function yet.

I can think of several people who fall into that category. 

/So is it perfectly legal to kill someone who has severe alzheimers? or someone who's brain dead (but has a living will)?

I can think of several people who fall into that category. 

/So is it perfectly legal to kill someone who has severe alzheimers? or someone who's brain dead (but has a living will)?

You're completely missing the point... "Something that doesn't even have a proper brain function YET." Implying that it was never alive. Read more carefully.

Don't wanna have a baby? Wear a condom.

If only people actually did this.

You're completely missing the point... "Something that doesn't even have a proper brain function YET." Implying that it was never alive. Read more carefully.

Yeah, because the best way to judge whether something is alive is whether it has proper brain function... also, how do you define proper?

Why is the prospect of brain functionality (for the next 80~ years) worth less than the lack of functionality of a brain that has been functioning for 80~ years? If anything, the person who lost brain functions should be euthanized and all the money that was going to be spent on him should be spent on the baby's life. 

Why is the prospect of brain functionality (for the next 80~ years) worth less than the lack of functionality of a brain that has been functioning for 80~ years? If anything, the person who lost brain functions should be euthanized and all the money that was going to be spent on him should be spent on the baby's life. 

It's not alive yet... Sperm has the "potential" for creating brain functionality but it isn't illegal to masturbate, now is it? Wonder why? Because no heartbeat, no brain funtion... Not alive.

It's not alive yet... Sperm has the "potential" for creating brain functionality but it isn't illegal to masturbate, now is it? Wonder why? Because no heartbeat, no brain funtion... Not alive.

Actually it is in some religions. 

The heart starts beating after 5~ weeks, and many other bodily functions begin yet abortion is still allowed. And should a potential brain not be worth at least as much as a brain, which has already died?

It's the girls choice to decide what she wants to do with her body. 

Who is anyone to say otherwise.

Actually it is in some religions.  The heart starts beating after 5~ weeks, and many other bodily functions begin yet abortion is still allowed. And should a potential brain not be worth at least as much as a brain, which has already died?

Since when did people get arrested for masturbating?

Made last May and was probably long gone

Also, why didn't you bring this up 10 days ago when this thread was made?

Because I wasn't active 10 days ago

It's the girls choice to decide what she wants to do with her body. 

Who is anyone to say otherwise.

Is it her body? I could very well say that I don't have to pay for food for my child because it's my money.

Archived