Your opinion on abortion

Toosdey

98 members have voted

1. 1. What is your stance on abortion?

• Yes, it should be legal.
    • No, it should not be legal.

People need to be held accountable for their actions. If you're stupid/careless and accidentally get pregnant and you'd have to work harder to take care of it then you should be required to work harder. Its your own damn fault you got pregnant.

That statement disgusts me. Youre thinking about it entirely wrong if you think having the baby should be the punishment for getting an unwanted pregnancy. The point of having a child is because you and your partner desired to have one. One that you're willing to love and care for and have the financial means to properly do so. A human life should not be thought of as a punishment on another's life. Especially the mother's because she meant to be the caregiver for the child, not filled with resentment against the baby.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That statement disgusts me. Youre thinking about it entirely wrong if you think having the baby should be the punishment for getting an unwanted pregnancy. The point of having a child is because you and your partner desired to have one. One that you're willing to love and care for and have the financial means to properly do so. A human life should not be thought of as a punishment on another's life. Especially the mother's because she meant to be the caregiver for the child, not filled with resentment against the baby.

You seem to have misinterpreted. In this situation, being accountable would be finishing what you have started, per say. If you get pregnant by accident, thats fine. You have the baby.  Not being accountable would be getting pregnant by accident, and saying "Oops! Lets just kill it and sweep it under the rug like it didnt happen."

You seem to have misinterpreted. In this situation, being accountable would be finishing what you have started, per say. If you get pregnant by accident, thats fine. You have the baby.  Not being accountable would be getting pregnant by accident, and saying "Oops! Lets just kill it and sweep it under the rug like it didnt happen."

Having what could be your child scraped out of your uterus is hardly "not being accountable". Seriously, a woman has to be brain-dead to make that something she wouldn't remember her whole life.

Having what could be your child scraped out of your uterus is hardly "not being accountable". Seriously, a woman has to be brain-dead to make that something she wouldn't remember her whole life.

Your videogame profile avatar is a naked women. I'm having a hard time taking anything you say about morals seriously.

Except the hard fact it is to give up your child.

That's always true, better kill them

Yeah, but the baby shouldn't be punished for their parent's negligence.

I love it when people make complete and utter morons of themselves on the internet. 

This isn't the fucking caves of Africa. We have things like welfare and schools to feed children.

didn't read ^

#getwrekt

Your videogame profile avatar is a naked women. I'm having a hard time taking anything you say about morals seriously.

Not sure the views of someone who's ability to read is incapacitated by a picture of a woman wearing a bra are that valueable here either. Nice double-post too, btw, can we hold you accountable for not knowing how to edit or would you like to sweep that under the rug?

Having what could be your child scraped out of your uterus 

Thanks for that mental image......

No really. Thanks 

Yeah, but the baby shouldn't be punished for their parent's negligence.

Wouldn't the baby be punished by being brought into an environment where it would have a low quality of life and face resentment and everything that comes with parents who don't want / aren't able to provide for the child? In the majority of situations it is beneficial to the "baby" (it's not alive yet) to abort the pregnancy. (Yes I know my quote / edit is bad.)

People need to be held accountable for their actions. If you're stupid/careless and accidentally get pregnant and you'd have to work harder to take care of it then you should be required to work harder. Its your own damn fault you got pregnant.

Ceo's make bad choices all the time and it causes people thier livelihood. Goldman sacks screwed people over in a big way and are still doing it. They should be held accountable even more so.

I am pro life but you can't remove women's rights to that choice. There was another person that was involved. Many times our culture condemns these girls when, if you want to stop abortion, it needs to do a better job supporting them and preparing them. I am disgusted by Republican thinking that demands that this person have a child but doesn't reach out to help her in order to prevent an abortion. I have seen this mentallity all my life. Lots of judgmentalism and blame and no compassion.

Ceo's make bad choices all the time and it causes people thier livelihood. Goldman sacks screwed people over in a big way and are still doing it. They should be held accountable even more so.

I am pro life but you can't remove women's rights to that choice. There was another person that was involved. Many times our culture condemns these girls when, if you want to stop abortion, it needs to do a better job supporting them and preparing them. I am disgusted by Republican thinking that demands that this person have a child but doesn't reach out to help her in order to prevent an abortion. I have seen this mentallity all my life. Lots of judgmentalism and blame and no compassion.

I won't deny that. I agree CEOs need to take responsibility for the shit they pull. They need to pay the taxes they owe rather than forming trusts/charity groups/what-not to take advantage of loopholes. But thats irrelevant. Yes, there are plenty of people who need to be held accountable for their actions, but aren't. 

Fuck compassion. Its her own damn fault. If you choose to have sexy you agree to the fact that you might get pregnant. You don't need to have sex in order to survive--well not as an individual anyway. 

Wouldn't the baby be punished by being brought into an environment where it would have a low quality of life and face resentment and everything that comes with parents who don't want / aren't able to provide for the child? In the majority of situations it is beneficial to the "baby" (it's not alive yet) to abort the pregnancy. (Yes I know my quote / edit is bad.)

Even tho I live with depression and a learning disability I would still rather be here than not.

Even tho I live with depression and a learning disability I would still rather be here than not.

Not to mention kids are, actually, quite resilient. 

I won't deny that. I agree CEOs need to take responsibility for the shit they pull. They need to pay the taxes they owe rather than forming trusts/charity groups/what-not to take advantage of loopholes. But thats irrelevant. Yes, there are plenty of people who need to be held accountable for their actions, but aren't.

Fuck compassion. Its her own damn fault. If you choose to have sexy you agree to the fact that you might get pregnant. You don't need to have sex in order to survive--well not as an individual anyway.

Um....the guy. All of you judge the women. What about the guy that shoves his junk into someone who can't handle the consequences yet? Where is his judgement?

#bellyshot

Um....the guy. All of you judge the women. What about the guy that shoves his junk into someone who can't handle the consequences yet? Where is his judgement?

#bellyshot

Its either consensual or its rape. If the girl agrees its consensual and its her responsibility. If its rape then the issue is a non-issue as far as i'm concerned. 

Not to mention kids are, actually, quite resilient.

I have three and they are but they need a lot of attention, care and love. You better have love because they will piss you off.....a lot.

Its either consensual or its rape. If the girl agrees its consensual and its her responsibility. If its rape then the issue is a non-issue as far as i'm concerned.

So your telling me these are not my kids...wtf

So your telling me these are not my kids...wtf

You can't just get a girl pregnant unless she agrees to have sex.

You can't just get a girl pregnant unless she agrees to have sex.

So your still trying to tell me these are not my kids. I see you are not a father.

So your still trying to tell me these are not my kids. I see you are not a father.

Thats not at all what i'm saying. All i'm saying is that you can't get a girl pregnant without her consent.

And yes, the responsibility shouldn't be held solely on the mother. The father should be required to pay for and/or help take care of the baby until he/she reaches adulthood (18). 

Archived