Backpack.tf Secret Santa 2015! Santa Strikes Back!

Santa Heavy

Update: I reformatted the list and it's looking salvageable, there are some people who I need to pay out of pocket for but other than that it's looking decent.

I can chip in a bit if needed, this shouldn't all be put on you.

I have my poster thread set up for free for those who didn't get one.

Anyone (according to Santa Heavy) can request a poster from me for free here:

​http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/46848-tobys-sfm-service/

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe we should make a list of all the people who haven't got a gift yet?

Just a heads up, I mean those who don't have a designated gift. Of course we can't tell at this point, but any requests on my thread, which i will be asking santa heavy for clarification, will get it free IF he gives clarification. Be prepared to pay my fee, if i find out you will get a gift...

It won't be fair if Santa heavy has to clutch this all on his own. and even more unfair if those who do end up getting a gift, get a poster as well vs. those who do not get one.

Steam is giving me an extremely hard time right now. Thank you to SoFloAntonio for submitting your gift, and my condolences to your family member.

Naughty List:

Geel
Lolimaster
TheMCBros99
TheProcave
Weedoof
utsoob
Idiocy Bitsy
WhinyWeab

If you're on here PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE submit your gifts or else you won't receive one! You are delaying the present giving process!

Just a heads up, Procave requested a ban for 4 months..

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/814-ban-requestsrep-farmer-testimonials/?p=490067

Gifts should be roughly around 1 key, unless the user collects the item or is quite interested in it.

6 dueling mini-games is definitely around 1 key

6 dueling mini-games is definitely around 1 key

Your Secret Santa made the claim that you collected the item. I should've raised a flag on it however.

Your Secret Santa made the claim that you collected the item. I should've raised a flag on it however.

Heh, wouldn't have turned down 48 of them, assuming a price of 16 ref a key :P

If I get the shakos I am going to  fucking shank-o someone. These gifts make me think that the gift shortage is because nobody wants the gifts in there. 8 X1.22 = good right? 

Gave a new one. Sorry mine was "bad". Clearly in the Christmas season we must spend money for people and hope to god that they like it and don't sell it so fast the backpack catches fire, rather than appreciate the gift. This IS backpack.tf after all, the most charitable website since fucking GoldmanSachs.com

Should probably mention that I haven't received my gift. I am patient though.

Also my recipient hasn't received their gift either, even though I've sent it.

If I get the shakos I am going to  fucking shank-o someone. These gifts make me think that the gift shortage is because nobody wants the gifts in there. 8 X1.22 = good right? 

Who wouldn't want the most glorious hat ever created?

You are going to be so jealous when I wear my new nine shakos. (With that new shako smell)

As usual I've run into another roadblock, for some reason I am unable to trade trading cards. I was able to receive them in the trade offers, but now they are tagged as untradable.

Edit: Apparently, steam has a requirement that if your account has not bought a game, you must wait thirty days in order to trade cards you've obtained. This is to protect from fraudulence somehow.

Archived