Backpack.tf Secret Santa 2015! Santa Strikes Back!

Santa Heavy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure whether you got in or not, but all of us already got our matches. You should've received a backpack.tf message from Santa Heavy. 

Yeah.. all of us......  <_<

If you haven't gotten a message yet it's because I passed out yesterday, remaining ones will be sent today. I'm really sorry guys, a LOT of people entered this year.

Sent all assignments to everyone.

I also extended the deadline to 12/15/15 to send a gift to the Secret Santa account. This is due to the fact that items that are purchased on the steam community market are untradable for a week. If you were thinking about purchasing your gift on the SCM, I recommend doing so as soon as possible. 

when you sign up and aren't even put on the list

thx fam

I feel like such a moron, I must've overlooked you somewhere. Working on fixing this asap.

I submit my gift by sending a trade offer to the alt, right? Is it possible for me to leave a present message?

Sowwy, this is my first Secret Santa despite existing during the previous two.

I submit my gift by sending a trade offer to the alt, right? Is it possible for me to leave a present message?

Sowwy, this is my first Secret Santa despite existing during the previous two.

Yes what you do is sent a trade offer and if you want a message sent you can just write one on the trade and the bot will forward the message.

Then what will happen is that the bot will in fact be a scam bot and this was all a ruse to scam all of us and he goes in the sunset and steals all our shit.

Haha jk ... i hope  :mellow: 

Yes what you do is sent a trade offer and if you want a message sent you can just write one on the trade and the bot will forward the message.

Then what will happen is that the bot will in fact be a scam bot and this was all a ruse to scam all of us and he goes in the sunset and steals all our shit.

Haha jk ... i hope  :mellow: 

I'm no bot!

Since Escrow is up, what happens to your trading alt? I'm sure it will be a problem for last minute entries when your bot has the 3 day trade hold

unless you have a 2nd phone for it

Since Escrow is up, what happens to your trading alt? I'm sure it will be a problem for last minute entries when your bot has the 3 day trade hold

unless you have a 2nd phone for it

I'll have to deal with trade holds sadly. Escrow really had the worst timing.

Due to this week being finals week I shall be checking the Secret Santa account a bit less. If anyone needs an extension past the due date 12/15/15 I'm fine with it. Just please get your gifts in asap, thanks.

How do I send a steam ga,e as my gift? Not tradeable until after Christmas so shall I just send it straight to the person on the day?

If you're gifting it, send it straight to the person on the date all gifts are being distributed.

Archived