Backpack.tf Secret Santa 2015! Santa Strikes Back!

Santa Heavy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naughty List:

Geel

SoFloAntonio

Lolimaster

Fenrawr

TheMCBros99

TheProcave

Weedoof

utsoob

Idiocy Bitsy

WhinyWeab

If you're on here PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE submit your gifts or else you won't receive one! You are delaying the present giving process!

As someone who ran it last time, I can say, people who enter but don't trade in their gifts, screw off

You need to be certain you can trade a gift in before you enter your name to the list. It's not just on a whim

We all knew escrow was implemented and we all knew the deadline to get in gifts, yet those who entered still did not come to that conclusion

I understand there are different timezones, but again, we aren't responsible for you not being on at the same time as the giver

On a more festive note: Merry Hanukkah, and a  Happy New Martin Luther King Jr. Day

As someone who ran it last time, I can say, people who enter but don't trade in their gifts, screw off

You need to be certain you can trade a gift in before you enter your name to the list. It's not just on a whim

We all knew escrow was implemented and we all knew the deadline to get in gifts, yet those who entered still did not come to that conclusion

I understand there are different timezones, but again, we aren't responsible for you not being on at the same time as the giver

On a more festive note: Merry Hanukkah, and a  Happy New Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Thank you based Python.

Naughty List:

Geel

SoFloAntonio

Lolimaster

Fenrawr

TheMCBros99

TheProcave

Weedoof

utsoob

Idiocy Bitsy

WhinyWeab

If you're on here PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE submit your gifts or else you won't receive one! You are delaying the present giving process!

maybe message them privately on steam?

I sent in my gift, but apparently it isn't "good enough" for Santa bot.

Sorry I gave my apparently "bad" gift.

Gifts should be roughly around 1 key, unless the user collects the item or is quite interested in it.

Shoutout to SoFloAntonio for not submitting a gift and already trading his received gift.

What a prick. not submitting AND trading a fucking gift.

Also, Santa, you should have waited for him to submit a gift before giving his to him. At least that way you'd have a gift to give someone who wouldn't get one

Who was SoFloAntonio meant to get a gift for? I think it would be best if maybe all of the participants who can, put a ref in and we get the poor guy another gift. Maybe when you send out the trade offers mention that " "x" did not get a gift due to SoFloDicktonio running with his, if you would like to help replace the lost gift, give back a ref " I'd gladly try and help out. Also did you even receive a gift (@ bp.tf secret santa heavy)

Who was SoFloAntonio meant to get a gift for? I think it would be best if maybe all of the participants who can, put a ref in and we get the poor guy another gift. Maybe when you send out the trade offers mention that " "x" did not get a gift due to SoFloDicktonio running with his, if you would like to help replace the lost gift, give back a ref " I'd gladly try and help out. Also did you even receive a gift (@ bp.tf secret santa heavy)

I'd totally be up for that

SoFloAntonio prank gone wrong in the forums (gone sexual) 2015 

giphy.gif

What did you guys even expect from a master prankster like SoFloAntonio?

Ah, sorry, I have not paid attention to this thread as I was supposed to. However, I did get my guy a gift, I just gave it to him personally as I knew him well and he is my best friend on steam.. I realize this is against the guidelines, and I'm truly sorry.

http://prntscr.com/9ihk0b

WOAH

Sorry, I totally forgot and sent a message to Santa. I've been having a lot going on at the moment with my family (there's been a recent death we've been dealing with), so I'm really sorry about forgetting.

EDIT: Steam has been acting shitty for me and I can't find your trade URL, Santa.

... sending my gifts directly to the person right now.

... for breaking the rules and sending his gift directly to his Secret Santa which broke the guidelines...

no pls

Archived