About the Muslim refugees

NOpainNOgain

• Administrators

This stuff is so fucking laughable I just can't even. Christians are the ones who have imposed their own religion throughout the world, not muslims. Many African countries are christian because of colonization and missionary coercion. That you're so worried about other people doing to you what you've done to them is fuckin priceless.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it is commonly known as the Reformation. I think it is because you didn't use a capital letter for it.

So if I follow what you say, the Catholic Church was a money machine. Money can be used in a good or bad manner.

Every or almost every human institution needs money to work, so the problem is not money, but how it is used.

My question was, behind the "money machine", what do you imply in terms of deaths ? and how do you relate it to christiannity ?

PS : I know it is a bit off-topic, so if you don't want to answer or elaborate, I would understand.

People went broke because they paid alot of money to the church (taxes for example, which could be food aswell), which led to alot of people starving to death or living their life miserable.

Others were killed because of Hersey, crusades even jews were killed.

It's not only because of the church being a money machine, but the catholic has killed alot of innocent people (there are probably more ways the catholic church killed people.

You keep talking about radical islamists taking over, that is exactly what is happening in syria and is exactly what these people are fleeing. Wouldn't you want somewhere to flee if that was happening to you? Or would you stay and be shot?

If everyone continues to flee towards Europe, and the West does nothing, then Europe will become overpopulated whilst the Middle East turns into a barren wasteland controlled by terrorists (Afghanistan/ISIS/Yemen etc) and dictators (Assad/Saud Arabia/Iran).

This stuff is so fucking laughable I just can't even. Christians are the ones who have imposed their own religion throughout the world, not muslims. Many African countries are christian because of colonization and missionary coercion. That you're so worried about other people doing to you what you've done to them is fuckin priceless.

Whilst this is true, the first Caliphs were very militant - and their conquests (particularly Iberia) resulted in quite a few refugees. Later periods saw cultural assimilation but the major Muslim power during the age of colonisation (Ottoman Empire) was just as bad as the west.

People went broke because they paid alot of money to the church (taxes for example, which could be food aswell), which led to alot of people starving to death or living their life miserable.

The nobles themselves could pay money to live "in sin" - as long as the Pope got paid nobody cared how cruel/hedonistic etc a particular ruler was. As for Crusades - this is priceless.

Well, that's going to bring up an argument about how that wasn't us, that was the people before us. But I would agree with you.

• Administrators

If everyone continues to flee towards Europe, and the West does nothing, then Europe will become overpopulated whilst the Middle East turns into a barren wasteland controlled by terrorists (Afghanistan/ISIS/Yemen etc) and dictators (Assad/Saud Arabia/Iran).

Whilst this is true, the first Caliphs were very militant - and their conquests (particularly Iberia) resulted in quite a few refugees. Later periods saw cultural assimilation but the major Muslim power during the age of colonisation (Ottoman Empire) was just as bad as the west.

"Everyone" really? Europe has a tiny amount of refugees here compared to neighboring middle-east countries. Some eu countries, like germany, are taking refugees partly for their own benefit because they are underpopulated.

Obviously christians are not the only mass migrants or emperors in history, but surely you can figure out what my point was there? :P I joke sometimes that as an iranian and a brit I fuckin own everyone between the persian and british empires and what they did to the world. :P

"Everyone" really? Europe has a tiny amount of refugees here compared to neighboring middle-east countries. Some eu countries, like germany, are taking refugees partly for their own benefit because they are underpopulated.

And yet Croatia (a country that had been accepting as many migrants as possible), was forced to close its borders due to the huge influx of people. Austria has since done the same, and whilst Germany is underpopulated, it is predicted that as many as 1 million refugees will enter Germany alone - Germany may be able to take this many but I doubt that some other European countries are as able to take in refugees, especially with the amount of fake Syrian passports in circulation (preferential treatment leads to incidents like this).

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/fleeing-isis-meet-refugees-iraq-who-dont-want-go-europe-1520544

"He said: "I don't know what my dream is, I think there are no dreams left. If there are international forces that can secure our areas and our region, yes, we want to go back to our cities or our villages. Otherwise all Yazidis and Christians [minorities in Iraq] want to leave the country. I want to ask leaders if there is any way to take us out of this country."

"Emergency UK has hired local displaced doctors, and some of tell have told Menaldo they would prefer to stay in Kurdistan because, they claim, it is much safer than heading back or attempting to cross into Europe."

Ensuring that the Middle East isn't overrun by terrorists should be a priority for Europe, or perhaps the Kurds will do it singlehandedly instead.

Obviously christians are not the only mass migrants or emperors in history, but surely you can figure out what my point was there? 

Yes, but "Christians are the ones who have imposed their own religion throughout the world, not muslims" didn't exactly imply that Christians weren't the only group of people who had committed such acts. Christianity may be more widespread due to colonisation and a tendency to send zealous missionaries everywhere, but Islam was established as a major religion through violent conquest. Indonesia may have been peacefully converted, but that's about the only peaceful conversion of a population as a whole that I can think of.

1) the people this thread is about are refugees.

2) my family are migrants, and we're doing just fine mixing cultures.

3) welcome to the world, are you unaware of history? this has been done as long as humans have been alive, cultural evolution is a thing, etc. it's a very slow process though, the idea that you're gonna wake up tomorrow in a muslim country (wtf even is that, there's a huge amount of cultural differences across different middle-eastern countries, they're not one giant homogenous mess of brown people) is completely ridiculous.

4) that's nice for you, but thankfully you don't make policy for us.

I don't know how to respond to this honestly, because it's just stupid nonsense. Muslims aren't trying to take over your country dude, stop being ridiculous.

They're not migrants, they are refugees. Refugees fleeing wars that the west played a huge role in creating in numerous ways from funding and provision of weapons to literally bombing the shit out of people. You keep talking about radical islamists taking over, that is exactly what is happening in syria and is exactly what these people are fleeing. Wouldn't you want somewhere to flee if that was happening to you? Or would you stay and be shot?

I know media call these persons "refugees" instead of migrants, this is why I think the author made a mistake in the subject title. Anyway, refugees are migrants, but migrants are not necessary refugees.

That's what you say about your family, but if it is the case, that's nice for you.

But the question should not be asked to you, but to your neighbours. And more generally, british people should be asked via referendum if they want immigration ? European or/and extra european immigration ? Economic or settlement immigration ? etc. Obviously British gov never directly asked british people, but they should.

Don't throw me history at head, please ! There never has been such huge waves of immigration at the scale of a continent. And smaller waves were considered as invasions. The situation is even worse actually since native europeans have a miserable demography.

All muslim migrants don't want to take over the country, sure, but some want and others will do as they become a majority. It how human mind works. We have to anticipate. I am not ridiculous but you are naive or you don't care because of your different origins, or just because you don't care (even european natives don't care). I have nothing against you or migrants, you just take advantage of a broken system. I blame our political leaders for not anticipating (on purpose).

Well they are fleeing their country, why don't they defend it ????? I would personnally fight for my country, it is a duty !!!!! 

I know ISIS was created thanks to USA, Israel and Saoudi Arabia, and western-european countries followed the same foreign policy.

But still the same, they should not flee their countries but fight unless they want to invade us.

Christianism is not enforced. Missionary coercion is the exception that confirms the rule, and it has always been condemned by Catholic Church.

Others were killed because of Hersey, crusades even jews were killed.

It's not only because of the church being a money machine, but the catholic has killed alot of innocent people (there are probably more ways the catholic church killed people.

It depends on which time, country, diocese... But I am sure, it was far away from what we actually live.

Crusades started because christians were forbidden access to holy places in Palestine.

Which jews are you talking about ? Maybe you are right, but was is really because they were jews ? 

Can you give examples of slaughters ordered by Catholic Church ?

• Administrators

I know media call these persons "refugees" instead of migrants, this is why I think the author made a mistake in the subject title. Anyway, refugees are migrants, but migrants are not necessary refugees.

That's what you say about your family, but if it is the case, that's nice for you.

But the question should not be asked to you, but to your neighbours. And more generally, british people should be asked via referendum if they want immigration ? European or/and extra european immigration ? Economic or settlement immigration ? etc. Obviously British gov never directly asked british people, but they should.

Don't throw me history at head, please ! There never has been such huge waves of immigration at the scale of a continent. And smaller waves were considered as invasions. The situation is even worse actually since native europeans have a miserable demography.

All muslim migrants don't want to take over the country, sure, but some want and others will do as they become a majority. It how human mind works. We have to anticipate. I am not ridiculous but you are naive or you don't care because of your different origins, or just because you don't care (even european natives don't care). I have nothing against you or migrants, you just take advantage of a broken system. I blame our political leaders for not anticipating (on purpose).

Well they are fleeing their country, why don't they defend it ????? I would personnally fight for my country, it is a duty !!!!! 

I know ISIS was created thanks to USA, Israel and Saoudi Arabia, and western-european countries followed the same foreign policy.

But still the same, they should not flee their countries but fight unless they want to invade us.

Christianism is not enforced. Missionary coercion is the exception that confirms the rule, and it has always been condemned by Catholic Church.

No, they are refugees. They are people seeking refuge, not economic migrants.

British people speak with their votes, same as in any democracy. The elected party are elected on the basis of their policies on immigration as well as everything else. I wouldn't be opposed to referendum though, we can agree there. I think the result may surprise you. :P

Lol how exactly did I "take advantage of a broken system"? You know nothing about my family or our circumstances. Another example of bigotry - making assumptions instead of asking questions you don't know the answer to.

Why don't random, everyday, innocent people, with no military training or desire to fight, defend themselves against heavily armed terrorists? Are you really asking that question? You'd fight for your country with gear and proper training, would you fight with your bare fists against armed extremists or would you run? What of your children when you get shot in the head? What of your wives that they will rape?

Plenty of things are condemned once we have hindsight, but at the time christianity was heavily enforced in numerous different ways.

• Administrators

Ensuring that the Middle East isn't overrun by terrorists should be a priority for Europe, or perhaps the Kurds will do it singlehandedly instead.

Yes, but "Christians are the ones who have imposed their own religion throughout the world, not muslims" didn't exactly imply that Christians weren't the only group of people who had committed such acts. Christianity may be more widespread due to colonisation and a tendency to send zealous missionaries everywhere, but Islam was established as a major religion through violent conquest. Indonesia may have been peacefully converted, but that's about the only peaceful conversion of a population as a whole that I can think of.

How do you propose the EU ensure the middle east isn't overrun by terrorists?

Ah you're one of those with no sense of humour, got it. All religions suck is certainly a sentiment I can get behind. I, unlike the rest of you, don't think religion has anything to do with whether or not desperate people should be helped. Not much point continuing to go back and forth over it.

All muslim migrants don't want to take over the country, sure, but some want and others will do as they become a majority.

Ref to the movie.

The current europe muslim population is 4%. If ALL 4 million syrian refugees went to europe (not Lebalon, ...) The muslim population would rise to 5%

My maths is a bit rusty, but ... 5% =/= majority ...

Why don't random, everyday, innocent people, with no military training or desire to fight, defend themselves against heavily armed terrorists AND the army?

Fixed that

Ah you're one of those with no sense of humour, got it. All religions suck is certainly a sentiment I can get behind. I, unlike the rest of you, don't think religion has anything to do with whether or not desperate people should be helped. Not much point continuing to go back and forth over it.

I don't think many would have found your blatant attack on Christianity funny, and by specifically attacking one religion in particular, you seem to come across as the type that would discriminate based on religion. Whereas I never said that religion should be a deciding factor, where on earth did you get that from?

How do you propose the EU ensure the middle east isn't overrun by terrorists?

NATO exists for a reason.

• Administrators

I don't think many would have found your blatant attack on Christianity funny, and by specifically attacking one religion in particular, you seem to come across as the type that would discriminate based on religion. Whereas I never said that religion should be a deciding factor, where on earth did you get that from?

NATO exists for a reason.

The joke was the bit about persian/british empires, obviously. "Blatant attack on Christianity" is just... what. You're just trying to have an argument at this point.

That doesn't answer the question. I asked what you propose should be done.

No, they are refugees. They are people seeking refuge, not economic migrants.

British people speak with their votes, same as in any democracy. The elected party are elected on the basis of their policies on immigration as well as everything else. I wouldn't be opposed to referendum though, we can agree there. I think the result may surprise you. :P

Lol how exactly did I "take advantage of a broken system"? You know nothing about my family or our circumstances. Another example of bigotry - making assumptions instead of asking questions you don't know the answer to.

Why don't random, everyday, innocent people, with no military training or desire to fight, defend themselves against heavily armed terrorists? Are you really asking that question? You'd fight for your country with gear and proper training, would you fight with your bare fists against armed extremists or would you run? What of your children when you get shot in the head? What of your wives that they will rape?

Plenty of things are condemned once we have hindsight, but at the time christianity was heavily enforced in numerous different ways.

I will personnally call them migrants, call them like the media want you to call them.

Migrant is a generic term, refugee is a legal status which is widely abused / overused today.

Maybe the result would disappoint me, or maybe the other way, but it will be real democracy.

Each european people should decide by referendum with precise questions and answers.

Representative democracy is biased by political parties and we can't rely on it for such decisions.

We have different democratic institutions among european countries but they are almost all flawed by political parties.

I first said I didn't want to comment your personnal situation, but I did. Nice bait !

They can enlist in the Syrian or Irakian army. I never said they should fight in small committees with kitchen knives.

Can you give us real examples of christianity heavily enforced ? Because for the moment, it is just an assumption in absence of reliable facts.

• Administrators

I agreed with you about referendums and you're still trying to argue about it. I guess everyone in this thread just loves arguing?

An individual person fearing their life and their families lives can enlist armies? Really? How would they do that, exactly?

Can you use google? I'm not your history teacher, it's not hard to find facts. I can't give you an in-depth summary of the colonies, the british empire, the spread of christianity through missions, etc, in a quick forum post. It's a huge subject. I helped my brother (history masters student) with research on a paper on portions of that period and it took weeks of reading. If you're really interested I suggest you do some reading yourself.

You said they have no military training, or don't have the specific equipment for war.

I replied they can enrol in Syrian or Irakian armies. Obviously many are fleeing...

Among migrants, families represents just a very small portion. The vast majority are adult men.

And contrary to what most europeans think, they can afford quite an expensive trip overseas which many others can't afford.

We shouldn't welcome these persons fleeing from an on-war country when they have the ability to fight.

Concerning your bigotry against christianity, I expected such a retreat behind an alleged expertise.

• Administrators

The vast majority are adult men because the journey is so dangerous that women and children are often left behind while the stronger men continue on to try and set up a safe home their families can joint them in. Most camps in western europe are full of men, but there are a significant number of women and children in eastern and southern countries like greece and turkey, as well as in camps in the region surrounding syria.

Lol bigotry against christianity. I'm not retreating behind expertise, I am not a historian or an expert on the subject, I've just done some reading. I don't have the time or the inclination to spend hours trying to explain a large and complex subject to you when you don't even care anyway, you're just here to win an argument that is not even the subject of this thread. I would have to go do a great deal of re-reading and research in order to properly explain anything precisely because I am not an expert. Why would I put in that time for someone who isn't even interested in my perspective? If you are really interested there are plenty of sources online that you could turn to for information. I don't think you are interested, I think you just wanna win a fight. I don't really care about that, sorry. Fight with someone else.

Christianism is not enforced.

AHA, NOBODY EXPECTS ME ! My chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... My two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... MY  *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... MY  *four*...no... *Amongst* my weapons.... Amongst my weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise ... and a wikipedia page devoted to percecution by christians

I replied they can enrol in Syrian or Irakian armies. Obviously many are fleeing...

After being told mutliple times that enrolling into the syrian army isn't an opttion, seeing as the syrian army is their enemy as well? :thumbs up:

• Administrators

After being told mutliple times that enrolling into the syrian army isn't an opttion, seeing as the syrian army is their enemy as well? :thumbs up:

^ This, tats, is why I am unwilling to spend a lot of time properly researching things to explain them to you. It is wasted time when you're not listening, you're just here to win an e-fight. If you care about learning anything, you could do some research yourself.

The joke was the bit about persian/british empires, obviously. "Blatant attack on Christianity" is just... what. You're just trying to have an argument at this point.

Did you read my post? I specifically mentioned ""Christians are the ones who have imposed their own religion throughout the world, not muslims". I'm not trying to have an argument, you're accusing me of discriminating based on religion when infact you attacked a specific religion. I don't agree with what the Church has done but I'm not partial to hypocrites. 

That doesn't answer the question. I asked what you propose should be done.

As much as I despise Putin, joining a coalition (there's probably some laughable pro-Kremlin stuff thrown in with the video) against ISIS would be the right thing to do. Just bombing them doesn't work (Palymra is a great example here) and injures civilians. If NATO does nothing (yes Libya/Afghanistan were cock-ups but NATO has sorted out similar situations before) then either the Russian backed Syrian government and the Kurds will win, or the terrorists will win. Whilst I don't mind the Kurds I really wouldn't like to see Putin exert his influence even further afield. We can keep taking as many legitimate refugees as possible, but quite a few want to return home. Some countries are already being overwhelmed, others can easily take in more due to empty homes/underpopulation - but even if they are underpopulated, there is only a certain amount of money available to provide for these refugees. But unless action is taken, more and more people will be forced to flee their homes. 

• Administrators

Did you read my post? I specifically mentioned ""Christians are the ones who have imposed their own religion throughout the world, not muslims". I'm not trying to have an argument, you're accusing me of discriminating based on religion when infact you attacked a specific religion. I don't agree with what the Church has done but I'm not partial to hypocrites. 

As much as I despise Putin, joining a coalition (there's probably some laughable pro-Kremlin stuff thrown in with the video) against ISIS would be the right thing to do. Just bombing them doesn't work (Palymra is a great example here) and injures civilians. If NATO does nothing (yes Libya/Afghanistan were cock-ups but NATO has sorted out similar situations before) then either the Russian backed Syrian government and the Kurds will win, or the terrorists will win. Whilst I don't mind the Kurds I really wouldn't like to see Putin exert his influence even further afield. We can keep taking as many legitimate refugees as possible, but quite a few want to return home. Some countries are already being overwhelmed, others can easily take in more due to empty homes/underpopulation - but even if they are underpopulated, there is only a certain amount of money available to provide for these refugees. But unless action is taken, more and more people will be forced to flee their homes. 

Did you read my response to it? I said why I made a simplified statement and that obviously christians are not the only ones who have ever done this. "Obviously christians are not the only mass migrants or emperors in history, but surely you can figure out what my point was there?" were my exact words. Why are you still trying to argue over something that I clarified is not what I meant? Just seems like arguing for the sake of arguing.

I don't strongly disagree with any of that, and don't have time to get into specifics now, but not really sure what we're disagreeing over here.

AHA, NOBODY EXPECTS ME ! My chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... My two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... MY  *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... MY  *four*...no... *Amongst* my weapons.... Amongst my weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise ... and a wikipedia page devoted to percecution by christians

Wikipedia is fine to start a research but is in no way, a reliable source of knowledge, and this is why, they list sources at the end of the article. You just use Wikipedia the bad way : open new tab, connect to wikipedia, make a search, find an article dealing with the subject, copy paste the link.

Wikipedia just brings up the same hot topics about christianity sins. At first glance, they are common slanders, lies from biased or undocumented rumors.

I don't want to list all the inconsistencies, but here are some :

Victims of Inquisition > People executed by the Medieval Inquisition > Angéle de la Barthe

Angéle de la Barthe (c. 1230–1275) was allegedly a woman from Toulouse, France, who was tried for witchcraft and condemned to death by the Inquisition in 1275.[1][2] She has been popularly portrayed as the first person to be put to death for heretical sorcery during the medieval witch persecutions.[3] Recent scholars have proven that her story, and trial, were fabricated by a 15th-century writer.[4]

So here nothing more to say as wikipedia says it, undocumented story. Just a common slander.

Do you know Inquisition is a word for Investigation ? And is a common name for secular court at these periods ?

The Inquisition is often associated with the Church for wrong reasons.

Many of these slanders towards the Church were spread by philosophers from the Age of Enlightenment. The enemies of the Church, such as freemasonry, played an active part in elaborating and spreading these rumors. 

If you look into the article dedicated to Jean-François de la Barre case, and go to the external links and sources, you encounter these links :

• Fédération Nationale de la Libre Pensée (National Federation of Free Thought). (French)
  • Grand Orient de France Website (French)
  • Musée de la Franc-Maçonnerie (French)

They all link to freemasonry organizations. I am sorry to tell you it is a totally biased article. I can also tell you how this case was instrumentalized by Voltaire to depict french christian bigotry although it wasn't. There is another case in which Voltaire actively intervened, known as the Jean Calas case, and spread the same slanders. Voltaire was a bad philosopher but became famous thanks to his hatred towards catholicism. 

Some historians (such as M. Sigaut) contradict with Voltaire's writings on these cases. They base their works on trials parts, Voltaire's correspondence, and others documents still accessible today.

You didn't get the political implications of these so-called bigotry or religious fanatism cases.

I'm not retreating behind expertise, I am not a historian or an expert on the subject, I've just done some reading.

Welcome to the club, I am not historian but I have done some reading too.

You started making an assumption based on common slanders, I asked you to elaborate your claim, then you told me to look for answers on google (thanks for the tip) and started an amalgam between religion and colonization. I don't want to win an argument, or win an e-fight, I want to restore historical truth on some of your wrong assertions.

A large majority of syrian people actually support Bachar el Assad. Even political opponents support him because he is the best placed person to lead Syria and win against ISIS. Although, a big portion of Syria is controlled by ISIS, roughly 80% of the population is in a perimeter protected by the syrian army. If president Assad was the bloodthirsty dictator depicted by occidental mainstream media, he would have been run over for long now. Obviously, mainstream press agencies spread rumors about massacres, and use of chemical weapons against his own people. Concerning the sarin gas, it has been proven, islamists were supplied from turkish rear base, assembled bombs and then used it against syrian people. United Nations published a few reports in this way, and retracted their claims against syrian government. Obviously, mainstream media didn't inform us about this turnaround.

Maybe you think it is not a valuable option, but syrian people think differently.

• Administrators

You started making an assumption based on common slanders, I asked you to elaborate your claim, then you told me to look for answers on google (thanks for the tip) and started an amalgam between religion and colonization. I don't want to win an argument, or win an e-fight, I want to restore historical truth on some of your wrong assertions.

Ok, well, you provide the links then.

Wikipedia is fine to start a research but is in no way, a reliable source of knowledge

I don't want to list all the inconsistencies, but here are some

Here's the problem though: As long as theres one correct article out there of chrisitianity being enforced, your claim that Christianism is not enforced is factually incorrect.

If Christianity isn't enforced

What about the Spanish, Portuguese, and Roman Inquisition please?

And don't give me that 'but they also did other things' - I'm well aware of that. Explain their involvement on topics such as heresy.

What about the crusades (and I'm not even talking about the 'famous' ones, but, for instance, the Albigensian Crusade)

Me? no, I'm not a historian. But I happen to have 2 historians in the family, one of which I actually helped with the thesis.

Allow me to make this very simple: thoughout the historical community, it's still seen as fact that christianity was enforced, on many & multiple occations. (dispite, some specific stories indeed being contradicted) 

Do you got any EVICENCE that the historical community is wrong?

Or are you one of those the 'screw what specialized scholars say, they aren't perfect. I got my oppinion!' people?

Seems Juncker's yet again spending money that isn't his.

If president Assad was the bloodthirsty dictator depicted by occidental mainstream media, he would have been run over for long now.

The FSA came close but were ultimately all but wiped out by terrorist militias and then later Assad's bombs.

They can enlist in the Syrian or Irakian army. I never said they should fight in small committees with kitchen knives.

The Iraqi army is in a terrible condition - they're practically relying on Shia militias and the Kurds. Whereas in Syria, it's like a modern Stalingrad, and I'm sure that 90% of people would shit themselves if they had to live through Stalingrad. A second uprising would end in a similar way to the Warsaw Uprising i.e the FSA are destroyed by Assad/ISIS and the reluctance of Europe to get involved, though that may not be the case anymore.

slanders towards the Church

This is but one of many, many incidents I could easily find given enough time.

"Women and children were taken captive; What a jolly medley could be seen: Many a woman could be seen, Two children tied to her body, One behind and one in front; On a horse without spurs Barefoot had they ridden here; The heathens were made to suffer: Many were captured and in every case, Were their hands tied together They were led off, all tied up - Just like hunting dogs"

Archived