About the Muslim refugees

NOpainNOgain

because china is a mainly islamic country and isn't already suffering from overpopulation

they will get a job, a place to live, and no one will care about them, i dont see the problem

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprise that the only counter arguments to

"Europe shouldnt take millions of people most not even from syria included with now 20k ISIS terrorists" is

1) ad hominems

2) calling people islamophobes and racists

3) or saying "go educate yourself"

Multicultural places are extremely great. (At rape)

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/officials-warn-20000-isis-jihadis-6443516

20,000 terrorists(2-3% of all migrants) but not all muslims are terrorists. Just accept them you bigot

Most migrants are male and not even from syria so they buy fake syrian passports, and come from north africa or other middle eastern countries.

There are two methods of creating Islamic supremacy in the world. One is through violent jihad. The other method is through al-hijra, or the Islamic doctrine of immigration. It’s a much slower method but thanks to useful idiots its very effective.

-------------------

FUCK FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY

Have fun with islam I guess

im meh, i think they should go to other places, like saudi arabia or iran depending on their islam type, instead of europe. (maybe china)

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, UAE, and Kuwait aren't taking any. Jordan has already taken over a million, but a country that small can only hold so many people.

because china is a mainly islamic country and isn't already suffering from overpopulation

China is a mainly Atheist country, and Buddhists are the 2nd biggest religion. Islam is only a small percentage.

they can get a job and a place to live in europe too

but the thing is most europeans dont want them, chinese dont care, especially if they live in the country where theres no one

im meh, i think they should go to other places, like saudi arabia or iran depending on their islam type, instead of europe. (maybe china)

Firstly, while I agree with the concept of that, those are not things europe has under control. If, for instance, europe send aid to countries such as Lebalon, that could be a partial solution (currently, 1 on 4 people living in Lebalon are Syrian refugees)

On a practical note though,

• While western media doesn't cover this often, do note that saudi arabia is an extremist country. These are people who fleeing extremism (ISIS)
  • Iran - the same Iran we've been bleeding so they wouldn't get a nuke? I'm not sure if they are so willing to help us out ...
  • China isn't a muslim country either. And they aren't really known for tollerance against other religions (understatement).

No surprise that the only counter arguments to

"Europe shouldnt take millions of people most not even from syria included with now 20k ISIS terrorists" is

1) ad hominems

2) calling people islamophobes and racists

3) or saying "go educate yourself"

No, the counter argument is this:

We KNOW it's a shitty situation (you think we want refugees?).

But complaining about it doesn't help.

We play with the hand that's been dealt. That's how the real world works.

If you've got a BETTER solution then the one you're complaining about

PLEASE share it with us.

So, Jack, what's your solution? Or are you here to spread hatred & fear? Does

When it's about spreading hate, you're on the front line, but when it's about actual solutions, it's pretty much crickets.

also apply to you?

FUCK FREEDOM AND DEMOCRACY

Have fun with islam I guess

a man called god allah therefore anarchy? having a few thousand muslims move into europe isn't going to destroy democracy lmao...

a man called god allah therefore anarchy? having a few thousand muslims move into europe isn't going to destroy democracy lmao...

Have you said democracy ? I don't know which countries you are talking about, but it is certainly not the case in many european countries.

Have you said democracy ? I don't know which countries you are talking about, but it is certainly not the case in many european countries.

I don't know which countries you're talking about (other then vatican city), but AFAIK, most are democratic in some form of other. For instance, yes, Belgium is a monarchy, but nontheless, it's a federal, representative democratic, constitutional monarchy.

OKok ..

Muslims right now stand at 2+ billion in the world, nearly the same as the christian population, so why the hate ? Let's say that yes maybe some muslims (with your logic) are terrorists, how many ? a couple of thousands ? Let's use a random number, maybe 10,000 .. this that 0.0005% of the muslim population are terrorists, pretty scary right ?

If you wanted to talk about ISIS .. they are not muslims and hear me out. If they really claim that they are muslims, then why do they bomb Mosques and islamic worship places ? In Islam (that you have 0 knowledge about) no one is allowed to take action unless he is the king, so individuals can't go around killing people, the Prophet and Quran (which again who have 0 knowledge about) teaches us that even in wars if you took hostages you have to treat them well and provide them food and all and NEVER force them to Islam.

Again by your logic .. tomorrow my friends and i will create a group that is called CSEU which is Christian State of Europe and Usa .. or ASEU which is Athiest State of Europe and Usa .. then we bomb some places and get the attention of mainstream media that know nothing and BOOM all christians and athiest are terrorists and their teaching approach terrorism and they have no right to live nor to immigrate to any country if any problem occurs in their countries, how does that sound ?

So again .. please don't say or talk about an issue or a religion that you have no idea about and only get your ideas from mainstream medias

Sorry, but your estimation is 100% fallacious. Where did you get it from?

https://sites.google.com/site/islamicthreatsimplified/home/how-many-muslims-are-there-how-many-are-jihadis

No one would, but this excuse isn't good enough to let thousands of them to get a free residence in Europe. Its their country and they need to control it. Escaping from everything is just showing how week they are to manage what they built themselves. They are brave to protest in Europe but they don't have the balls to go and start speaking for themselves in their own Muslim countries.

You don't know how authoritarianism works do you? If they go back they will die. That is why they left and you would do the same. Over 200,000 Syrians have already died in Assads war against the majority group in his country (the only reason he has power is because the UK put his family in charge some time ago for thier own reasons). Many have died while on ruote to Europe after paying what little they had to smugglers. Again, faced with death, you will do the same. Also, if someone could go back far enough I bet we would find someone in your lineage that has done exactly this.

Let them in and give them a place to stay until they can relocated or, if the conflict ends, latter allow them to go back home.

So I was off from steam for couple of days. 

I read all comments, and I still don't want Europe to accept those refugees. After they get their residence in the countries they start protesting and controlling Europe's streets, I have cousins in Manchester and they told me some of the streets covered with Muslims only, it doesn't feel like Europe anymore, it feels like some strangers took over those streets that doesn't even belong to them. I want Europe to stay as it should be, England belongs to the english ppl, Hungary belongs to the Hungarian people and Germany belongs to the German people. I understand that if those refugees will go back to their countries they will die, but covering Europe with all of those immigrants will be just awful. I can imagine already lots of rapes in the streets and people protesting all over Europe's streets about how bad the country is, as they always do. Islam is not a peaceful religion, almost all of the terrorists are Muslims and Islam is the main reason why they do what they do, I haven't seen a Christian terrorist since Anders Behring Breivik, And i wouldn't call him an insane terrorist since he had some reasonable reasons for doing what he did there. Nothing will change my mind. Islam isn't a peaceful religion, never was. I don't see a place for all those people in Europe, end of story. If they will keep going to Europe, I would prefer not traveling in Europe anymore, probably all i will see around the streets is covered face weman and lots of Allah Akbar screaming. 

>Let's use a random number

he never claimed to be using facts, his point is very few muslims are terrorists

The meaning behind it is delirious. His whole argument is based off that concept which is erroneous due to his ignorance, a LOT of muslims are radical islamists. Being the former doesn't mean you're a terrorist by default, but I doubt one can say there are very little muslim terrorists. Hell, you don't even need to be a terrorist to perpetrate violence, inequality, child abuse, etc etc

So I was off from steam for couple of days. 

I read all comments, and I still don't want Europe to accept those refugees. After they get their residence in the countries they start protesting and controlling Europe's streets, I have cousins in Manchester and they told me some of the streets covered with Muslims only, it doesn't feel like Europe anymore, it feels like some strangers took over those streets that doesn't even belong to them. I want Europe to stay as it should be, England belongs to the english ppl, Hungary belongs to the Hungarian people and Germany belongs to the German people. I understand that if those refugees will go back to their countries they will die, but covering Europe with all of those immigrants will be just awful. I can imagine already lots of rapes in the streets and people protesting all over Europe's streets about how bad the country is, as they always do. Islam is not a peaceful religion, almost all of the terrorists are Muslims and Islam is the main reason why they do what they do, I haven't seen a Christian terrorist since Anders Behring Breivik, And i wouldn't call him an insane terrorist since he had some reasonable reasons for doing what he did there. Nothing will change my mind. Islam isn't a peaceful religion, never was. I don't see a place for all those people in Europe, end of story. If they will keep going to Europe, I would prefer not traveling in Europe anymore, probably all i will see around the streets is covered face weman and lots of Allah Akbar screaming. 

But the english dont just live in england etc, it has never been like this. Especially in modern day europe immigration will always happen. Muslims have been moving to europe way before the whole refugee crisis. Most those muslims in manchester have lived there most their life.

The meaning behind it is delirious. His whole argument is based off that concept which is erroneous due to his ignorance, a LOT of muslims are radical islamists. Being the former doesn't mean you're a terrorist by default, but I doubt one can say there are very little muslim terrorists. Hell, you don't even need to be a terrorist to perpetrate violence, inequality, child abuse, etc etc

<4% =/= a lot. Also the website you linked is clearly propaganda and I wouldn't exactly consider their numbers to be trustworthy.

But the english dont just live in england etc, it has never been like this. Especially in modern day europe immigration will always happen. Muslims have been moving to europe way before the whole refugee crisis. Most those muslims in manchester have lived there most their life.

<4% =/= a lot.

Hiding behind a mathematically negligible figure is easy, but 375 million people is a large amount of individuals lol

On a side note, I highly suggest you come live where I live to see the amounts of sheer radical islamism, oppression of minorities and literally anything that isn't muslim, internal terrorism and literally countries falling apart because of radical islamism. Lebanon was torn to pieces because of radical islamism and currently has no president virtually because of radical islamist parties, its people live in shitty conditions and very few hours of electricity access, garbage-like educational system, streets are filled with trash and there is no organization cleaning it all because of the tumor radical islamism has created with its bigot-like ideology and thirst for power.

It's easy to say there are very little terrorists in Europe and say "it's only 4%", but taking a deeper look at the origins of said terrorism which is affecting people on a multi-national scale is another thing. Again, one doesn't need to blow themselves up to be a part of radical islamism which is a perpetual threat, equal if not superior to actual terrorism in 1st world countries perpetrated by muslims

<1% =/= a lot.

If it was up to me i would stop all those Muslims going inside Europe countries. Too many of them already in Europe, enough of them. If they will keep allowing all those refugees going inside Europe, Europe will completely change. I dont care if they lived all their life there, its not their country and their grandpas not the one that built it. Just like the Jews don't belong to those countries but to Israel, so are the Muslims. I live in Israel myself and i feel completely wrong when many Jews still live in Europe and USA. But on the other hand they are not doing that much trouble as Muslims does there, you can see by yourself the difference. By the way iam not a Jew, I am being completely honest and not talking like this cause i live in Israel. I am just disgusted by all of them taking over Europe. 

I dont care if they lived all their life there, its not their country and their grandpas not the one that built it.

Just because your grandparents come from X doesn't mean you belong there. My grandparents are not from the country I currently live in and I don't even speak the language fluently spoken where they are from. Same with most of the muslims currently in europe. gl kicking me out and sending me to a country where i wouldn't be able to function.

If it was up to me i would stop all those Muslims going inside Europe countries. Too many of them already in Europe, enough of them. If they will keep allowing all those refugees going inside Europe, Europe will completely change. I dont care if they lived all their life there, its not their country and their grandpas not the one that built it. Just like the Jews don't belong to those countries but to Israel, so are the Muslims. I live in Israel myself and i feel completely wrong when many Jews still live in Europe and USA. But on the other hand they are not doing that much trouble as Muslims does there, you can see by yourself the difference. By the way iam not a Jew, I am being completely honest and not talking like this cause i live in Israel. I am just disgusted by all of them taking over Europe. 

Your argument is one-sided as hell. Muslims don't emigrate to European countries and overall 1st world countries because they want to; life conditions in their countries are simply too horrendous, there is no future for those who work and study hard as long as Syria, one of the formerly greatest countries in all of Middle-East with a thriving, self-reliant economy is still struggling to provide for its citizens, or for as long as governments oppress their arab citizens for financial gain and the sake of sheer laziness. It's evident you're biased as hell with your argument that says "it's not their grandfathers that built it thus they shouldn't be there", but that's just unreasonable. You're saying human beings escaping death and misery from their countries is a bad thing because some parties make them look bad; would you rather they die in their holes? Would you be fine with dying in your own country, were it to be flooded with awful conditions other arab countries are surrounded with at the moment? I think not.

@Debra - Regarding your recent edit, despite it being obviously against radical islamism the statistics speak for themselves, you can't just discredit them because of the source without verifying their legitimacy

• Administrators

Just because your grandparents come from X doesn't mean you belong there. My grandparents are not from the country I currently live in and I don't even speak the language fluently spoken where they are from. Same with most of the muslims currently in europe. gl kicking me out and sending me to a country where i wouldn't be able to function.

Ikr. According to this dude I belong in Iran (a country I've never even been to.) Racists logic.

Posted · Hidden by polar, September 17, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, September 17, 2015 - No reason given

You belong to your countries. You are taking over Europe with all of your emigrations and there are too much of you already in Europe. You bring a lot of danger, some of the Muslim children that grow up in the Europe countries join afterwards to ISIS and other terrorist organizations. You protest in the streets and speak the way you want to the real local people there. Every Muslim family has so many children, I can tell since the almost every Muslim couple in Israel has like 10 kids and even more. Soon all Europe will be covered with Palestine flags and you will keep screaming Boycott Israel all over Europe and USA and brainwash the people there that Israel is the enemy. You want to live in peace but you show none of it, when you will feel that you are strong enough to take over Europe you will do it, you will show no mercy. Europe will be destroyed soon, its just a matter of time. My cousins give us phone calls every week about how Muslim men in the streets protesting against the laws and against stuff like prostitution, though its none of their business, if a woman wants to sell her body its her problem. To sum it up, Europe is tired of all those emigrations. Whats happening right now is awful, just awful. I feel sad for my cousins there, they need to deal with some strange people that teach them how to live their life in their own country. 

• Administrators

England is my country. You know that most people fleeing syria are running from ISIS because they oppose them, right? And opposing them means torture, rape, death. They are not fundamentalist muslims, they are scared, desperate people fleeing war and death.

"Europe is tired of these emigrations" says the foreigner to the person who was born and raised here. You're a joke.

England is my country. You know that most people fleeing syria are running from ISIS because they oppose them, right? And opposing them means torture, rape, death. They are not fundamentalist muslims, they are scared, desperate people fleeing war and death.

"Europe is tired of these emigrations" says the foreigner to the person who was born and raised here. You're a joke.

England is not your country and will never be your country, and you Muslim people are just full of problems you cant deal with anything you only bring trouble to Europe keep claim you poor and need help, Look at the Jews even after the fucking Holocaust they reached to the country they always dreamed of and made it one of the best countries in the world. Muslims keep claiming Israel belongs to them, but I imagine they would destroy Israel and make nothing good out of this beautiful land, as they already destroyed Syria and many other Muslim countries. This whole emigration crisis just proves once again the Jews deserved this land way more the Muslim people did, cause they made out of this land something that the Muslims would never dream of making. The world needs to suffer cause the Islam is a devilish religion that only brings death to people. Nothing good comes out of Islam besides blood and death. That's why European people don't want all those Refugees to come inside Europe cause most of them are Muslims and they are tired of seeing Muslims walking around every corner in their country. They are tired of it and they pray you will leave Europe alone. I speak for my people in England that suffer from your brothers there every day, and for some of my friend that complain about the Muslims in their country. You are the joke here, not me. You are spreading Islam all over the world and the people are TIRED of it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdJ3wyvMO40

• Administrators

Lol my family aren't poor buddy, and we're not muslims either, but thanks for proving what a racist shitbag you are with all those nice assumptions.

Lol my family aren't poor buddy, and we're not muslims either, but thanks for proving what a racist shitbag you are with all those nice assumptions.

Iam not racist, iam honest. I cant say anything positive about Islam, i can find only blood and death in this radical religion. 

This is my message for all those Refugees that think they can conquer Europe : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va0uJ43OzeA

Archived