About the Muslim refugees

NOpainNOgain

and i'm always down for people telling the police to fuck off.

And this kids, explains why there are so many vocal hard-left/right thugs on our streets.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Throwing objects at riot police, graffiti, and climbing things, are not generally the hallmarks of the thug. Most protesters are peaceful, and while violence is not excusable, acting out of passion/anger is not the same thing as taking pleasure in being a bully or violence for the sake of violence.

Throwing objects at riot police, graffiti, and climbing things, are not generally the hallmarks of the thug.

Graffiti and violence not the hallmarks of a thug? You must be joking.

Definition of thug in English:

noun
1A violent person, especially a criminal:he was attacked by a gang of thugs

• Administrators

Apparently you are unable to distinguish between different types and scales of violence. Alrighty then, carry on.

you literally have no idea about islam do you... a muslim saying allahu akbar is just the same as some christian saying a prayer, just because some terrorists think their god is great doesn't mean innocent muslims shouldn't be allowed to call their god great. allahu akbar is used for all sorts of stuff, including greetings, prayers, showing faith etc. it has nothing to do with shooting people. 

That isn't the point of the matter.

It's a problem when these Muslims go into Europe and not adapt to European culture, instead they keep their values from back home. I personally don't want to live next to a majority of Muslims trying to enforce their idiotic and one of the most violent religions on me.  

If you yell: "God is great!" in an airport, who cares.  If you yell: "Alluha Akbar" in an airport, you're fucked.

Islam's yelling "Alluha Akbar" â‰  Christains yelling "God is great"

Why do you want these people in your country?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=36&v=ovao4gq-O8Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OHX8SZ7awg

• Administrators

That isn't the point of the matter.

It's a problem when these Muslims go into Europe and not adapt to European culture, instead they keep their values from back home. I personally don't want to live next to a majority of Muslims trying to enforce their idiotic and one of the most violent religions on me.  

Do you live in Europe?

Apparently you are unable to distinguish between different types and scales of violence. Alrighty then, carry on.

Er, no, what I originally said was that we need less hard-left and hard-right thugs on our streets, and peaceful protests instead. Vocal minorities should not be given leeway to intimidate the public, whilst the police aren't always the best at handling things (at least our force doesn't have a reputation for racism), they are necessary. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=36&v=ovao4gq-O8Q

Those are ISIS recruits, not refugees. Nobody wants ISIS fighters in their country.

• Administrators

Er, no, what I originally said was that we need less hard-left and hard-right thugs on our streets, and peaceful protests instead. Vocal minorities should not be given leeway to intimidate the public, whilst the police aren't always the best at handling things (at least our force doesn't have a reputation for racism), they are necessary. 

Who said they're not? You're arguing with a straw man.

If you yell: "God is great!" in an airport, who cares. If you yell: "Alluha Akbar" in an airport, you're fucked.

That's because of islamophobia. I can refer to an instance not to long ago, where there was a big scare because people couldn't see the difference between hebrew & arabic: they thought a hebrew sign with "welcome back" was some sort of muslim terrorist thing.

The form AllÄhu is the nominative of Allah, meaning "God". In the context of Islam, it is the proper name of their God - which, as it's an abrahamic religion, is the same God as Christianity & Judaism

The form akbar is the elative of the adjective kabīr, meaning "great", from the Semitic root k-b-r.

Some people are uneducated & scared, yes, but that doesn't mean things magically mean something different.

AllÄhu akbar = God is great[er].

أشد الÙاقة عدم العقل

Remind me again, what's your solution?

... oh right, I forgot. When it's about spreading hate, you're on the front line; but when it's about actual solutions, it's pretty much crickets.

And this kids, explains why there are so many vocal hard-left/right thugs on our streets.

hahahahahahahahaha

i was at the refugee solidarity demo in london yesterday, organised by the 'hard-left' and featuring the most leftist array of people and speakers you could wish for. it was also a family friendly, barely policed, easy-going, inclusive march. surely the hard-left thugs should have been there somewhere, agitating and harrassing?

you realise the difference between 15 people getting rowdy at a demo and a hate group, surely. one is a tiny minority of people misbehaving in a relatively minor way and one is bigotry. one could feature people of any political stripe, and the other is explictly far-right. but no, i marched with tens of thousands of vocal leftist thugs yesterday. odd, really, because i didn't notice.

hahahahahahahahaha

i was at the refugee solidarity demo in london yesterday, organised by the 'hard-left' and featuring the most leftist array of people and speakers you could wish for. it was also a family friendly, barely policed, easy-going, inclusive march. surely the hard-left thugs should have been there somewhere, agitating and harrassing?

you realise the difference between 15 people getting rowdy at a demo and a hate group, surely. one is a tiny minority of people misbehaving in a relatively minor way and one is bigotry. one could feature people of any political stripe, and the other is explictly far-right. but no, i marched with tens of thousands of vocal leftist thugs yesterday. odd, really, because i didn't notice.

ahahahaha

Corbyn's most definitely not family friendly, and neither are his fat cat union boss friends, who excel at intimidation (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/Jeremy_Corbyn/11862413/Union-bosses-threaten-to-use-Jeremy-Corbyns-victory-to-cripple-UK.html,http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/11862705/If-Jeremy-Corbyn-honestly-cares-about-the-workers-hell-back-trade-union-reform.html), or his friends in Hamas/the ex-IRA. There may have been a mixture of legitimate and thuggish groups there - I don't know, I wasn't present. Just because the supporters of a group aren't militant, doesn't mean the group itself isn't. By then again, the Labour Party itself is a joke now anyway. We'll be heading back to the 80's soon (and with a leader as moronic as Michael Foot, no wonder half the Shadow Cabinet have resigned). Corbyn might have vocal supporters but this minority is pretty much where all of his votes in elections will come from (and for good reason - printing money to pay for expensive policies will only lead to inflation, then hyperinflation and more poverty). Renationalising the railways is another stupid idea, we need more competition, not another piece of crap like BR. I'd rather see Tim Farron in No 10.

Anyway, Cameron seems reluctant to help refugees despite many offering to home them (and the availability of empty homes). But, as with the Civil Rights movement, would you rather have a Martin Luther King figure leading the majority of the movement, or the Black Panthers?

However, if nobody does anything about the situation in Iraq/Syria (i.e support moderate groups like the Kurds), then more and more people will be forced to flee for their lives.

So as you probably saw in the news, lately lots of Muslim refugees try to get inside Europe countries such as Hungary, Germany, London and more. 

Srsly now

> Remind me again, what's your solution?

> ... oh right, I forgot. When it's about spreading hate, you're on the front line;

> but when it's about actual solutions, it's pretty much crickets.

You must have the memory of a goldfish.

well, nothing says "I don't spread hate, I do have solutions" like not giving a solution and instead trying to instigate with personal attacks.

*claps*

OKok ..

Muslims right now stand at 2+ billion in the world, nearly the same as the christian population, so why the hate ? Let's say that yes maybe some muslims (with your logic) are terrorists, how many ? a couple of thousands ? Let's use a random number, maybe 10,000 .. this that 0.0005% of the muslim population are terrorists, pretty scary right ?

If you wanted to talk about ISIS .. they are not muslims and hear me out. If they really claim that they are muslims, then why do they bomb Mosques and islamic worship places ? In Islam (that you have 0 knowledge about) no one is allowed to take action unless he is the king, so individuals can't go around killing people, the Prophet and Quran (which again who have 0 knowledge about) teaches us that even in wars if you took hostages you have to treat them well and provide them food and all and NEVER force them to Islam.

Again by your logic .. tomorrow my friends and i will create a group that is called CSEU which is Christian State of Europe and Usa .. or ASEU which is Athiest State of Europe and Usa .. then we bomb some places and get the attention of mainstream media that know nothing and BOOM all christians and athiest are terrorists and their teaching approach terrorism and they have no right to live nor to immigrate to any country if any problem occurs in their countries, how does that sound ?

So again .. please don't say or talk about an issue or a religion that you have no idea about and only get your ideas from mainstream medias

well, nothing says "I don't spread hate, I do have solutions" like not giving a solution and instead trying to instigate with personal attacks.

You've asked me the question multiple times and I've replied the same answer. I don't like sounding like a broken record.

You've asked me the question multiple times and I've replied the same answer. I don't like sounding like a broken record.

Oh, I understand you don't want to repeat your own words::

> Except, in the world we live in - you know, the real world - that's not an option.

> We get to pick between sending them back to the warzone, or letting 'm stay.

I prefer not inviting them at all

-- you; Europe is destroying itself thread #67

and

> We get to pick between sending them back to the warzone, or letting 'm stay.

> 'not inviting them' is not an option.

> Try again.

Don't invite them.

-- you; Europe is destroying itself thread #87

because they prove my point: When it's about spreading hate, you're on the front line, but when it's about actual solutions, it's pretty much crickets.

Archived