About the Muslim refugees

NOpainNOgain

Since this is General Discussion, i hope its ok to talk about this here. 

So as you probably saw in the news, lately lots of Muslim refugees try to get inside Europe countries such as Hungary, Germany, London and more. 

The question is, do you support of helping them OR do you want them to go back to their countries. 

In my opinion they should go back because of the most simple reason, they have their own countries to live there. I believe no matter how bad the situation in those Muslim countries, its their home and this is what they built themselves, so need to understand this. Trying to escape to the good life without working hard for it is just completely selfish and ugly. They simply want to get residence in the top countries in the world, without doing much for it. This is truly sad.

What do you think ?

P.S : If any Moderator/Admin out there finds this topic racist, please erase it, and if not, please keep this thread polite.  I think this topic is very important. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's already a thread about this in PRS but whatever, I'll give my opinion again.

Would you like to be living in the middle of a battlefield?

No one would, but this excuse isn't good enough to let thousands of them to get a free residence in Europe. Its their country and they need to control it. Escaping from everything is just showing how week they are to manage what they built themselves. They are brave to protest in Europe but they don't have the balls to go and start speaking for themselves in their own Muslim countries.

No one would, but this excuse isn't good enough to let thousands of them to get a free residence in Europe. Its their country and they need to control it. Escaping from everything is just showing how week they are to manage what they built themselves. They are brave to protest in Europe but they don't have the balls to go and start speaking for themselves in their own Muslim countries.

uhhhh feel free to go start a fist fight with a group of crazy men with rifles... im sure it will go well... everyone has the right to a safe home, it's not their fault it got invaded by terrorists.

uhhhh feel free to go start a fist fight with a group of crazy men with rifles... im sure it will go well... everyone has the right to a safe home, it's not their fault it got invaded by terrorists.

Those terrorists are doing what they are doing cause Quran says so. According to Quran it says ( according to this website : http://quran.com/2) : 

Indeed, those who disbelieve - it is all the same for them whether you warn them or do not warn them - they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.

Basically, I need to die cause I do not believe in the Islam. Those "innocent" Muslim refugees believe so as well, cause this is what Quran says. how can those ppl be peaceful ?I believe they are just the same terrorists as the terrorists you mentioned, the only difference they hide their true feelings against us but when they will have the opportunity to strike they will strike hard. Its just a matter of time. Those terrorists you mention are just doing it straight away cause they are just 100% loyal ot the Quran and its rules. 

Just because they call their god Allah doesn't make them a terrorist.

Quran is terrorism in my opinion. I need to die to die cause i do not believe in Allah. This is what the Muslim people HAVE to believe in if they believe in Allah and follow the Quran. How can you deny this terrorism if they believe i need to die ? Saying they don't believe in this is simply going against the Quran and Allah's will, which makes them fake believers. Which brings me back to the point that true Islamic people just have to be simply terrorists even if they dont want to be. This is how i see it, simple logic.

You do realise that the FSA rebels are a tiny proportion of the resistance against Assad, and definitely aren't what they used to be. The alternative is either Assad, or Al-Qaeda backed groups/ISIS. The Iraqi military is crap, it seems the Kurds are faring better against ISIS overall, but this is only on one front. For most civilians, there isn't much hope. Other Muslim countries (especially Turkey) seem reluctant to act.

Quran is terrorism in my opinion. I need to die to die cause i do not believe in Allah. This is what the Muslim people HAVE to believe in if they believe in Allah and follow the Quran. How can you deny this terrorism if they believe i need to die ? Saying they don't believe in this is simply going against the Quran and Allah's will, which makes them fake believers. Which brings me back to the point that true Islamic people just have to be simply terrorists even if they dont want to be. This is how i see it, simple logic.

I could say similar things about other religions. Extremism needs to be combated, and this is why we should vet the refugees that enter Europe - to ensure that they are legitimate.

You do realise that the FSA rebels are a tiny proportion of the resistance against Assad, and definitely aren't what they used to be. The alternative is either Assad, or Al-Qaeda backed groups/ISIS. The Iraqi military is crap, it seems the Kurds are faring better against ISIS overall, but this is only on one front. For most civilians, there isn't much hope. Other Muslim countries (especially Turkey) seem reluctant to act.

I could say similar things about other religions. Extremism needs to be combated, and this is why we should vet the refugees that enter Europe - to ensure that they are legitimate.

This is not Europes problem that they kill each other in their own muslim countires. Besides, the funny thing is even after they get residence in those countries, they start making a lot of noise of how bad this country and even have the balls to protest against the country they wanted to live in so much and even go riot. Few youtube examples : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EYlwyoP4vc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8fzcT7jHG8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y28zkxUtUs

And there is a lot more. 

There is no religion that says that if you dont believe in god you will die besides Islam. Even in the Bibble, it says that the Jews are gods chosen people, but it never said the rest of the people need to die. Quran clearly says that Anyone that doesnt believe in Allah will die . You cant deny this. 

Ofcourse it's really bad, all the things that have happend to them. But we (in The Netherlabnds) can't just take them in. Alot of people actually live in poverty here and have to get their daily food at a ''food bank''... I have also seen a video somewhere of the refugees throwing water on the train tracks.

Edit: here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbDT3VE85vg

This is not Europes problem that they kill each other in their own muslim countires.

(1) it's indeed not Europes problem - it's the world's problem. What you don't seem to get, is that the Syrain civilans, in Syria, they have only 2 options: Assad oppresive dictatorship, or ISIS's extremism.

If the syrians aren't unable to run, ISIS numbers will grow exponentially.

(2) the part of which is is a europe's problem. is that many european countries have laws that give refugees certain rights - one of which is, is based on the human right to live - and that is the right not to be send back to a warzone.

Those terrorists are doing what they are doing cause Quran says so.

If we're quoting scripture

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat

I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink

I was a stranger, and ye took me in

-- Matthew 25:35 (on final jugdement)

And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

-- Luke 10:30-36 (from the parable of the good samaritan)

Dispite being an agnost myself, I like to take the good parts of religion, and live by those standards.

Plus, I don't give in to terrorism. I'm not going to comprimize my morals because of fearmongring.

Quran is terrorism in my opinion. I need to die to die cause i do not believe in Allah.

sigh ... these muslim refugees because refugess because they don't want to be part of ISIS's radical islam ... yet you would have them send back ...

Ironic.

There is no religion that says that if you dont believe in god you will die besides Islam. Even in the Bibble, it says...

whosoever would not seek the Lord God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

-- 2 Chronicles 15:13

And in fact, that the punishment for believing in an other god is death stoning by stoning. (Deuteronomy 13:6-10)

They're people. All humans deserve freedom, and you do realize that the great, great majority of Muslims aren't terrorists right?

I believe they are just the same terrorists as the terrorists you mentioned, the only difference they hide their true feelings against us but when they will have the opportunity to strike they will strike hard. Its just a matter of time. Those terrorists you mention are just doing it straight away cause they are just 100% loyal ot the Quran and its rules. 

...no...

why single out muslims? a little read into what ISIS did a few months back would state they questioned the faith of many people, if they was CHRISTIAN they would be set free (well executed but hey ho lets not go there) or muslim and live under ISIS. 

Im fine for letting them in, they have lives too. but order and control is needed

Please .. just please .. dont say verses that you have 0 idea about. Have you ever studied Islam or Quran, obviously no .. so stop posting verses that you know nothing about. Dont be brainwashed by extremists and media, you get brainwashed then claim that they are dumb and terrorists, wonder who that implies to

I posted this on the other thread .. so here: 

"Okok .. most immigrants/refugees are from my country .. let's talk about that.

Germany (for example) became the land with the lowest birthrate  in the world and have labour shortage .. so they are not letting immigrants in for nothing, they are way smarter than that. They know they have some serious issues in population birthrate and labour shortage thus they are taking in refugees to fill in the gaps

"

Quran is terrorism in my opinion. Which brings me back to the point that true Islamic people just have to be simply terrorists even if they dont want to be.

Erm you do realise allah is the same god as the christian god and jews believe in? Judaism/christianity/muslims believe in the exact same god. Christians focus on teachings of jesus, jews believe they are the chosen people and muslims focus on the teachings of the prophet muhummad but it is still the same god.

An no quran if anything preaches peace. Just like the bible and we all know about the huge blood shed from Christianity in the past which is the same that's happening now. If you want to go there the bible also tells you to stone prostitutes to death, kill those tho lie, you can rape a girl and pay the father money...etc Maybe we should kick out everyone who is christian too.

You know when you're at school and one idiot makes the whole class stay back. Yeah thats the same thats happening with muslims. Just because a few extremists want to kill people doesnt mean everyone wants to kill. The westbro is "Christianity" does it mean all christians take a dump on soldiers, call everyone fags and are happy when people die?

Please educate yourself before making such extreme comments without knowing what you're talking about please. 

Please .. just please .. dont say verses that you have 0 idea about. Have you ever studied Islam or Quran, obviously no .. so stop posting verses that you know nothing about. Dont be brainwashed by extremists and media, you get brainwashed then claim that they are dumb and terrorists, wonder who that implies to

I posted this on the other thread .. so here:

"Okok .. most immigrants/refugees are from my country .. let's talk about that.

Germany (for example) became the land with the lowest birthrate in the world and have labour shortage .. so they are not letting immigrants in for nothing, they are way smarter than that. They know they have some serious issues in population birthrate and labour shortage thus they are taking in refugees to fill in the gaps

"

Lowest birth rate -> population evening out. It doesnt need 1000s of migrants most not even from syria, this will only increase crime

Labor shortage -> more people living off welfare and social programs makes this worse

http://youtu.be/3YTe5YNHBQA polish man talks about this here

If muslims(it should only be syrians) want to go into europe they should not receive anything from social programs and should be pressured to convert

• Administrators

Convert to what? You think all europeans are christian? And even if they were (they're not), which branch are we talking?

OP you realise that allahu akbar literally just means god is great? what's wrong with them chanting that? lol. and i'm always down for people telling the police to fuck off.

OP you realise that allahu akbar literally just means god is great? what's wrong with them chanting that? lol. and i'm always down for people telling the police to fuck off.

Why the fuck do you want people chanting Allahu Akbar?

you literally have no idea about islam do you... a muslim saying allahu akbar is just the same as some christian saying a prayer, just because some terrorists think their god is great doesn't mean innocent muslims shouldn't be allowed to call their god great. allahu akbar is used for all sorts of stuff, including greetings, prayers, showing faith etc. it has nothing to do with shooting people. 

people say god is great in a very wide variety of situations. it isn't exclusive to terrorists, that's just the only way you've come across it because that's all you've experienced of islam

Archived