SFM (small) Contest Round 4

andrew

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Judgeing will begin in an additional 2 weeks hours, get hyped!

Also as a personal note, Sync personally contacted me and asked about using art as a source of history. A lot of you used war and battles as a main point of the theme, which is great and is a huge part of history in every civilization, however art is also a very major point of history and much of the time helped us understand the civiliazition. As so I said it was perfectly fine to go with it, so the theme aspect holds up.

I've decided to host a strawpoll to help in the decision making process, feel free to vote for your own creations, but please restrain from having friends vote for yourself just because they know you!

http://strawpoll.me/3869973

can i put a post on my deviant art

*sees Lictor at top*

*forgets Lictor's poster*

*changes vote to Lictor after seeing poster*

tumblr_inline_n4ifjuPu1K1rtb8br.gif

dont make me blush plz im trying to be extra manly and not nervous today

im so excited and anxious to see the results its been 7 hours aaah i cant wait!

17:57 - waluigi-chan: oh my god

17:58 - nicerafi: what

17:58 - waluigi-chan: i just asked my friend if he saw the contest and he said hed been refreshing the page and when he saw the strawpoll he asked a few of his friends to vote for me

17:58 - nicerafi: :o

17:58 - waluigi-chan: WHICH TECHNICALLY ISNT AGAINST THE RULES CUZ I DIDNT DO IT

17:58 - nicerafi: >:(

17:59 - waluigi-chan: i dont deserve this ;_;

17:59 - nicerafi: THIS IS GOIN STRAIGHT TO ANDREW

17:57 - waluigi-chan: oh my god

17:58 - nicerafi: what

17:58 - waluigi-chan: i just asked my friend if he saw the contest and he said hed been refreshing the page and when he saw the strawpoll he asked a few of his friends to vote for me

17:58 - nicerafi: :o

17:58 - waluigi-chan: WHICH TECHNICALLY ISNT AGAINST THE RULES CUZ I DIDNT DO IT

17:58 - nicerafi: >:(

17:59 - waluigi-chan: i dont deserve this ;_;

17:59 - nicerafi: THIS IS GOIN STRAIGHT TO ANDREW

IT WAS ONLY 4 PEOPLE HE SAID AND I TOLD ANDREW I DIDNT CHEAT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ITTTT

andrew said its not a big deal as the votes dont count 100% anyway, and said an ETA of 1-2 days for results. get hyped, and IT WAS ONLY 4 VOTES IM STILL WAY UP THERE

IT WAS ONLY 4 PEOPLE HE SAID AND I TOLD ANDREW I DIDNT CHEAT I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ITTTT

andrew said its not a big deal as the votes dont count 100% anyway, and said an ETA of 1-2 days for results. get hyped, and IT WAS ONLY 4 VOTES IM STILL WAY UP THERE

Your poster is great! It deserves to be up there! Probably will beat the majority of us! :)

Your poster is great! It deserves to be up there! Probably will beat the majority of us! :)

i really appreciate that, cryserc! i feel really awful though, i had no control over the vote boost T_T blargh.

but yeah thank you, i worked extremely hard on it, and this contest means a lot to me. i sent in the wrong version funnily enough, but the version i meant to send in is only a bit darker/the fire is slightly different so its not a big deal haha. i felt like the version i wanted to send looked overprocessed because of how dark it was, but now i kinda wish i sent it! i still like the one i sent though *crosses fingers anyway*

really enjoyed your entry as well :) i love b&w works haha

really enjoyed your entry as well :) i love b&w works haha

Thank you! It was a scene-build which took a while to make but still came out okay. :D

I saw this contest and I've been following it for a bit. Friend submitted and been kinda curious since I saw there's supposedly poll rigging, I decided to watch it.

Lictor jumped a few last night but has been pretty steady otherwise. Sync has been jumping a few times, usually when he falls behind Lictor. Could be legit. But it's probably asking friends. Doesn't matter. When you open a poll with such a small audience, it becomes just a popularity contest or "who has the most friends I can get to vote". Why was it created again? Was there even a poll in the last contests? I can't find them.

Can we please just throw out the poll (let's be honest, it's pretty stupid) and just judge based on the work itself?

I saw this contest and I've been following it for a bit. Friend submitted and been kinda curious since I saw there's supposedly poll rigging, I decided to watch it.

Lictor jumped a few last night but has been pretty steady otherwise. Sync has been jumping a few times, usually when he falls behind Lictor. Could be legit. But it's probably asking friends. Doesn't matter. When you open a poll with such a small audience, it becomes just a popularity contest or "who has the most friends I can get to vote". Why was it created again? Was there even a poll in the last contests? I can't find them.

Can we please just throw out the poll (let's be honest, it's pretty stupid) and just judge based on the work itself?

the poll doesn't affect his decision, it just shows community feedback

Archived