SFM (small) Contest Round 4

andrew

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is... is that a goat wearing a crown painting in the background?

Huh, never noticed.

This is the Poker Night 2 map so its pretty likely something like that would be there.

snip

Hah, I saw that on an AskReddit thread, this is actually a nice picture

A fact: the photographer apologized for making the soldier on the left for looking like the "bad guy".

Good luck!

Nothing to the others, but I really like the topic of the contest and wanted to learn about working with SFM so I decided to just make one. Here is my depiction of Che Guevara with two babies at a Bolivian farm around 1967:

N7oQTWA.png

Reference:

li8zncP.jpg

First time entering, (I accidentally signed up using my steam name which is different from what I usually use)

Here

I don't have a title, but it's based off of WWII because we are currently doing a holocaust unit at my school. I didn't base it off anything specific (this was a personal project, I didn't realize it fit the contest until today) but it takes place in a ghetto in Poland and depicts Nazi executions.

I don't think I'll win anything because the other submissions are way better.

when will the entries be updated? id love to show a couple people the entries, but they cant be bothered to sift through 6 pages of variable content to find them all.

Stairs

6f6d498964.png

88a6b5aa7e.png

this is pretty nice, but i dont get the historical connection? '-' sorry if its an obvious thing, im not familiar with this being a historical thing, i thought it was more on the psychological art side. if someone could explain i would appreciate it; im so uncultured >_<

this is pretty nice, but i dont get the historical connection? '-' sorry if its an obvious thing, im not familiar with this being a historical thing, i thought it was more on the psychological art side. if someone could explain i would appreciate it; im so uncultured >_<

I think OP said that you could make sfms of art made in the past

I think OP said that you could make sfms of art made in the past

"This contest's theme will be scenes of history depicted by each of the contestants. They can be historicly accurate (what I recommend) or a depiction of what it was like, but try to keep it somewhat realistic and if you can't try to go all out."

it seems like the focus is more on actual events rather than art? and i would assume by historical art that they mean of events as well, but i could be misunderstanding! its a neat poster, but i just dont get how its entirely relevant to the prompt because its not a historical event... i hope im not coming off negatively, i am genuinely curious because its a well made poster but im dumb and dont understand the contest relevance :P

also; oh man, just 3-ish hours! im so excited!!

Archived