What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

1) When Russians add me with broken English (I don't mind that part) but when they remove me because they don't know what I'm saying, that really annoys me

2) When you reserve a hat for someone and they back out at the last minute after a week of keeping it for them

3) When people claim they're quickselling but they're selling above what it's worth

4) ForteSP

5) The fact that the more F2P a W+M1 pyro is, the more unstoppable they are

5) <- I tried to master W+M1 for ages. Didn't work at all.

+69

i tried to mute all lenny faeces spammers,still didn't work

5) <- I tried to master W+M1 for ages. Didn't work at all.

W+M1 > Flare gun

flare gun? more like fag gun

Being kicked when you have over 150 MvM tours when you join a server in progress on Wave 5/6 and the team is made up of 4 trolls that then boot you after winning Wave 5 because they are cunts that think it's funny to just kick people for no reason. 

Moral - MvM needs a report tool for assholes. Or a kick block for people who have kicked an unusually high number of players in a short time. 

When people complain about duplicate threads.

Childish/immature behavior in the forums.

When people try to force their belief on you.

Copypasta trades that are clearly copying the original.

Upsets in betting.

Price manipulation.

When people get big headed and nasty behind the computer but can't swing a fist in real life.

Being kicked when you have over 150 MvM tours when you join a server in progress on Wave 5/6 and the team is made up of 4 trolls that then boot you after winning Wave 5 because they are cunts that think it's funny to just kick people for no reason. 

Moral - MvM needs a report tool for assholes. Or a kick block for people who have kicked an unusually high number of players in a short time. 

are you sure you weren't just being a control freak?

are you sure you weren't just being a control freak?

Nope, I literally never said a word, played scout, and got all the money for a bonus. Even asked when I joined if people preferred I played scout or heavy since we had neither and had a sniper. So no, not a control freak at all, it's called they are fucking twats. 

When someone agrees to a sniper duel and uses a mini-sentry Frontier Justice Combo...Isaline...if you're reading this...you're not honorable at all

• Like 2

When someone agrees to a sniper duel and uses a mini-sentry Frontier Justice Combo...Isaline...if you're reading this...you're not honorable at all

Rekt.

when I die at low health after repeated medic calls and the medic  was standing nearby, ignoring me, healing a heavy

• Like 1

When an unusual trader refuses to set any sort of buyout or even just a general price range for their hats, then starts insulting anyone who offers below their unknowable expectation.