What really Grinds your Gears?

JCapps

Annoying ass Thailand kids spamming their "made in Thailand" mic's

Yes, that one! Not to mention they keep speaking in their national language with their static horrible mic.

When someone says "umg guise we dun need 6 snipars"

YES YOU BET YOUR ASS WE DO WE NEED EVERYONE TO BE A SNIPER ON OUR TEAM HELL LET'S CHANGE THE SERVER TO A FUCKEN SNIPER SERVER WHILE WE'RE AT IT GOD DAMMIT

When I try to act like I'm useful and deal with a problem on the forums and I get ninja'd by another mod. Happened twice in the short time I'm mod and I'm pretty sure Polar is to blame

When I try to act like I'm useful and deal with a problem on the forums and I get ninja'd by another mod. Happened twice in the short time I'm mod and I'm pretty sure Polar is to blame

Haven't you realised that your moderator tag is only an illusion?

Hint: Use your illusion

• Like 3

When people don't read the notes.

On my bazaar.tf auction, I had the requirement to outbid by 3 ref, and 3 people outbid by only 1.

Then some guy offered a bunch of cosmetics and hats with paints on them, even though I said that was exactly what I didn't want.

Learn to read, people.

When people are either persistent or thick so whatever you say goes in one of their ears and straight out of the other. Russians and 9 year olds fit perfectly into this category

When someone on a forum obsesses over something to the point where it's like they cling to it because it's the only interesting thing about them.

HBmkikf.png

People with obsessions still have a lot to them than just their obsession. You just have to get to know them a bit and learn what's on the inside instead of basing your opinion on what's on the outside.

Strange parts that in logic would work but don't.

(I.e strange original with players hit part. Didn't work. Good logic)

People charging full price for weapons with Strange Parts

i.e. Scattergun w/Dominations for 3 keys + 4 refined

Same goes for paints.

When people add you and then when you answer, they immediately go offline. It's like, why did you even add me, and if you already found your item, at least have the manners to say so.

Also when someone makes a mistake and puts something up for the wrong price and then won't admit to it, instead acting like you're wrong. The fact that you could easily take a screenshot of their original trade price and prove it to them, means nothing apparently.

A new one today. Guy has trade on outpost. I add him to do trade. After about 5 minutes, he accepts add. I say I'm here about the item. Nothing. Goes offline. Seriously, sorry to sound like an old man here, but where do these kids get their manners? So many socially inept people on Steam...smh